Screenshot 20240401 015702 cominstagramandroid
Screenshot 20240315 231017 comandroidgallery3d

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, strawberrymushroom and FacialStructure404
You’re his long lost son tbh

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: salar and ConfusedBolivian
Bro my leg is swollen and hurts, it’s been 1 week and the post inyection pain is horrible it happened to you?
Your lower leg, or the injection site? You pin your quad? If you’re new to pinning your quad, then the pip could last a while. It also depends on what you injected. Certain compounds are notorious for PIP.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
and I look like O'pry

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS, Sushifart, sub5c3l and 5 others
i saw your flaccid vulnerable soft penis out in the wild and jerked off to the mere thought of it btw

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Sushifart, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
Your lower leg, or the injection site? You pin your quad? If you’re new to pinning your quad, then the pip could last a while. It also depends on what you injected. Certain compounds are notorious for PIP.
I got pinned by a nurse in my right glute, it hurts like nerves every time i walk amd when i move my glutes lile to seat down or laying in bed

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
I just inyected test e 1.5ml of 200mg

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
looks like @BrendioEEE

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
you look like his older but less jacked brother

• Love it
You dont have 7.5x6

i saw your flaccid vulnerable soft penis out in the wild and jerked off to the mere thought of it btw
I thought you said you jerked off his flaccid vulnerable soft penis out in the wind, like you saw his shit out in the open and jerked him off at hyper fast speeds. Brutal for dyslexiacels :lul:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: prophet and ConfusedBolivian
I thought you said you jerked off his flaccid vulnerable soft penis out in the wind, like you saw his shit out in the open and jerked him off at hyper fast speeds. Brutal for dyslexiacels :lul:
Wished

Sheeeeit twins bro

nah you mog him

• +1