My father called my sisters chad bf "the son he never had" OVER

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I hate this guy he is always over he is tall and good looking. He was helping my dad with his car a few weeks ago then he invited him for dinner and to watch the game... They were watching the patriots game and he gave him a beer and said "he's the son he never had".

I never liked cars I never liked sports I was never tall either I wish I wasn't born such a disappointment why did god bring me into this world I am sorry I am a failure dad.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 7580 and 46 others
I can't even go downstairs I only go to work or stay in my room since he is always around. My parents already like him more then me

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 25938, justalooksmaxer and 10 others
I hate this guy he is always over he is tall and good looking. He was helping my dad with his car today and my dad with his car today... They were watching the patriots game and he gave him a beer and said "he's the son he never had".

I never liked cars I never liked sports I was never tall either I wish I wasn't born such a disappointment why did god bring me into this world I am sorry I am a failure dad.
Your dad is a major cuck

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, aesthetic beauty, horizontallytall and 31 others
Thats sad shit bro

• +1
Reactions: Solar, helpmegod, NFA PB and 8 others
I would do life in prison

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, aesthetic beauty, spark and 10 others
go er on your dad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Trilogy, fogdart and 6 others
Your dad sounds like a piece of work

• JFL
Reactions: Maleficent
Your dad is a major cuck
If your daughter is with a good guy that isn't black you are winning in the modern age

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, the BULL, BountyKiller96 and 11 others
Thats sad shit bro
Yeah he really is who my dad wishes I was a guy who played football likes cars. I was never like that I am shorter then him and I was never good at sports.

• So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, aesthetic beauty, aBetterMii and 5 others
Yeah he really is who my dad wishes I was a guy who played football likes cars. I was never like that I am shorter then him and I was never good at sports.
Tbh bro we're kinda in the same boat My dad wasnt like that but he was verbal abusing me that he gave me mental problems

What psl is he and how tall and what rating is your sister

Tbh bro we're kinda in the same boat My dad wasnt like that but he was verbal abusing me that he gave me mental problems
Its very subtle he is a good person but I know even if he would never admit it he fundementally is disappointed in me.

He wants to have sex with his daughters bf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, aesthetic beauty, aBetterMii and 6 others
Its very subtle he is a good person but I know even if he would never admit it he fundementally is disappointed in me.
Same i feel like a failure to My parents

Fake, patriots aren’t even playing

He wants to have sex with his daughters bf
Idk man its not cucked if your daughters bf agrees to meet you and is a reasonable guy, I hate him but he is a nice guy and he helped him with his car for an hour you all are delusional

Damn that's fucked, I'd go on a long fucking night drive if I were you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 11126
Damn that's fucked, I'd go on a long fucking night drive if I were you

The worst part is I don't think I ever even had a beer with my dad. I guess we never got along well. When I move out this year I wonder if I will ever come back I already indirectly told my parents I will probably never visit them but I don't think they took it seriously.... or maybe they don't care if they never see me again because they don't love me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, aesthetic beauty, aBetterMii and 4 others
Yeah they were man a few weeks ago I don't even know sports and I saw them playing
my bad thought you meant it was tonight. Didn’t mean to pile onto you brother, sorry you gotta deal with that

If you care abt mogging your sis’s bf and being superior to “the son that your dad never had”: make money get LL and surgery to mog the chad,

Then you will be satisfied

If you dont care then no problem, just move tf away. You dont belong in a household where the parent value an outsider more than their own child.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and makeme183
Just heightmax bro

Stop being an autistic weirdo then and maybe your dad will respect you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 7580, B O N E S and 5 others
Wait till he dumps your ltb tier roastie sister yakhi 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: falcon1, horizontallytall, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
My daughter will be the biggest prostitute of the whole SOVIET union

// Makhachev

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, House Lannister, currylightskin and 1 other person
I'm genuinely sad for you, I thought it was bad to be raised just by a single mother but I wouldn't wanna be in your shoes bro. :feelscry: I'm sending a virtual hug and I hope you can get some pussy soon to numb this pain

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 11126
Stop being an autistic weirdo then and maybe your dad will respect you
This, I do feel for OP as we are all human but I mean I cannot fault any father for wanting an NT son. I’m not NT but I at least put a good enough larp that people think I am and I’m physically good so ppl like me (I’m incel ofc but I’m above avg looking). Op just seems odd and his dad seems frustrated

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, gymmaxedhorse, fogdart and 4 others
Ngl.
Kinda gay, to not have any like for sports and cars.

I'm genuinely sad for you, I thought it was bad to be raised just by a single mother but I wouldn't wanna be in your shoes bro. :feelscry: I'm sending a virtual hug and I hope you can get some pussy soon to numb this pain
Pussy is impossible to get in 2023, I wish I could chemically castrate myself without it fucking up my T levels. I just don’t wanna be attracted to women anymore but I need my T levels high so I can lift weights

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Don’t say sorry to him after he said that. He doesn’t deserve your sorries. He doesn’t appreciate you saying that so why should you appreciate him. Just get him out of your life. If my dad said that I’d be mad asf.

And then you have some utter normie cucks above me here blaming you. What I hate more than regular normies is normies on looksmax.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, horizontallytall, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
I hate this guy he is always over he is tall and good looking. He was helping my dad with his car a few weeks ago then he invited him for dinner and to watch the game... They were watching the patriots game and he gave him a beer and said "he's the son he never had".

Why don't you get into stuff that your dad likes: fixing cars, drinking beer, going fishing, whatever his hobbies are.

Damn bro, to be honest this is only because you are shorter than both of them, if you were taller to mogg them, i doubt you would feel "overwhelmed" and fearful leaving your room to walk in your own house, try heightmaxxing, LL, or even gymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 11126 and bloomercel
I would go to jail

Damn bro, to be honest this is only because you are shorter than both of them, if you were taller to mogg them, i doubt you would feel "overwhelmed" and fearful leaving your room to walk in your own house, try heightmaxxing, LL, or even gymaxxing
It's got nothing to do with his height

My biggest fear is having a son who's a complete freak non NT shut in like OP that spends his entire day in his room + no hobbies except gaming and fapping

@geezcel

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, fogdart, geezcel and 1 other person
Don’t say sorry to him after he said that. He doesn’t deserve your sorries. He doesn’t appreciate you saying that so why should you appreciate him. Just get him out of your life. If my dad said that I’d be mad asf.

And then you have some utter normie cucks above me here blaming you. What I hate more than regular normies is normies on looksmax.
I actually have Aspergers and I’m incel, the fact that I’m able to see that OPs a bit of a weirdo who doesn’t put effort to even get along with his dad is proof alone for me to say he should man TF up and stop crying and put effort into seein his dad. My dad was a typical chad slayer and me and him get along, sure I don’t keep in close contact as I feel I’m a failure on an genetic level but at least he thinks I’m great and is proud of me.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and forevergymcelling
Pussy is impossible to get in 2023, I wish I could chemically castrate myself without it fucking up my T levels. I just don’t wanna be attracted to women anymore but I need my T levels high so I can lift weights
Pussy can be obtained but not attractive ones

Or maybe people just have different interests
also, OP said, he sits in his room all day long. Which sounds like passive interests maxxed. It moggs imo as a dude, to also have hobbies that involves using your body.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and TUSSELEIF
It's got nothing to do with his height

My biggest fear is having a son who's a complete freak non NT shut in like OP that spends his entire day in his room + no hobbies except gaming and fapping

@geezcel
It's not the son's fault if he turns out that way. Usually it's the parents that give him shit genes + shit parenting and on top of that also start gaslighting the kid into thinking it's his own fault.

Like how my parents made me an obese subhuman as a kid, and then started flaming me when I played videogames in my room instead of socializing with the people that bullied me for being obese.

Most parents are trash and don't deserve sons. Most parents should stick to having daughters only since daughters are easy-mode and turn out well anyways, they don't require a lot of effort.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, aesthetic beauty, Trilogy and 5 others
It's not the son's fault if he turns out that way. Usually it's the parents that give him shit genes + shit parenting and on top of that also start gaslighting the kid into thinking it's his own fault.

Like how my parents made me an obese subhuman as a kid, and then started flaming me when I played videogames in my room instead of socializing with the people that bullied me for being obese.

Most parents are trash and don't deserve sons. Most parents should stick to having daughters only since daughters are easy-mode and turn out well anyways, they don't require a lot of effort.
True. Its all SHITS parents fault. They dont take any responsibility for their children. They dont HELP build future for them.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 20376 and 1 other person
True. Its all SHITS parents fault. They dont take any responsibility for their children. They dont HELP build future for them.
istock_488879816.1799f105638.original.jpg
poor-man-showing-his-exfamily-260nw-1311068126.jpg
shadows-of-parents-fighting-and-girl-sits-on-ground-crying.jpg.webp
son-went-to-his-father-who-drinks-alcohol-table-alcoholic-man-sits-holds-glass-200025822.jpg
dennis-3.jpg

'How did my son turn out this way?' - starterpack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Trilogy, p0lishsubhuman and 8 others
istock_488879816.1799f105638.original.jpg
poor-man-showing-his-exfamily-260nw-1311068126.jpg
shadows-of-parents-fighting-and-girl-sits-on-ground-crying.jpg.webp
son-went-to-his-father-who-drinks-alcohol-table-alcoholic-man-sits-holds-glass-200025822.jpg
dennis-3.jpg

'How did my son turn out this way?' - starterpack
Pretty much. What makes things worse .. if you have autism or learning problems. Your future will be shit 100% with bad parents.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 11126 and 3 others
Youu should try to fight your dad in Wakanda dont let him direspect you like that.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I get being happy that your daughter found a Chad bf (better than some Reddit cuck) but your dad just sounds like an insecure little faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126

It’s not about what you like, I like cars and all that, so old men think I’m great.

I’m still incel though. Don’t worry about what your dad thinks. It’s not relevant in 2023. Only looks matter, focus on that and ignore the rest.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 11126
It’s not about what you like, I like cars and all that, so old men think I’m great.

I’m still incel though. Don’t worry about what your dad thinks. It’s not relevant in 2023. Only looks matter, focus on that and ignore the rest.
Well it does matter since I could never relate to him.

Ngl.
Kinda gay, to not have any like for sports and cars.
Whats the appeal of watching football games? I guess I was into running as a kid but I never had the frame or muscle for sports. I was always very weak until late late puberty now I am like average tier strength and height.

But all the other kids were so much bigger then me until I hit puberty but its too late to get into those sports at 17-18. I really got cucked hard by late puberty maybe I will grow some more but I will always be haunted by this

Last edited: