My father called my sisters chad bf "the son he never had" OVER

I get being happy that your daughter found a Chad bf (better than some Reddit cuck) but your dad just sounds like an insecure little faggot.
I wonder if he knew I was in the other room... He has done stuff like this to fuck with me I don't know why

Damn bro, to be honest this is only because you are shorter than both of them, if you were taller to mogg them, i doubt you would feel "overwhelmed" and fearful leaving your room to walk in your own house, try heightmaxxing, LL, or even gymaxxing
I have considered punching this guy but he is a nice guy. The worst part is I can't hate him he isn't a meme chad asshole bro. I don't know if I would win but I would 100% look like the bad guy regardless.

Nigguh; you need to move out asap. Fuck living in that environment, get a job and gtfo that environment. You got to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
at least you know what to do if you mom replaces him with a better guy

If you care abt mogging your sis’s bf and being superior to “the son that your dad never had”: make money get LL and surgery to mog the chad,

Then you will be satisfied

If you dont care then no problem, just move tf away. You dont belong in a household where the parent value an outsider more than their own child.
Do you think they'll just start respecting him when they know the lengths poor dude went to just to fix what they consider superficial flaws? They'll see him as an insecure unnatural freak, especially if they treat him like shit already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Do you think they'll just start respecting him when they know the lengths poor dude went to just to fix what they consider superficial flaws? They'll see him as an insecure unnatural freak, especially if they treat him like shit already
I might go on roids I look so weak and malnourished for my age its probably the ritalin

• +1
Reactions: justalooksmaxer

Nigguh; you need to move out asap. Fuck living in that environment, get a job and gtfo that environment. You got to ascend.
I do think my environment is holding me back I got 7 grand saved trying to at least get over 10 maybe 15 grand

If your daughter is with a good guy that isn't black you are winning in the modern age
don't feel bad for u after seeing this
I hope he beats ur face in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 11126
don't feel bad for u after seeing this
I hope he beats ur face in
If my daughter married a decent white man I would be fine with that. I don't think you realize how low the bar is for modern white women basically if she isn't a whore you won.

If my daughter married a decent white man I would be fine with that. I don't think you realize how low the bar is for modern white women basically if she isn't a whore you won.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I hate this guy he is always over he is tall and good looking. He was helping my dad with his car a few weeks ago then he invited him for dinner and to watch the game... They were watching the patriots game and he gave him a beer and said "he's the son he never had".

I never liked cars I never liked sports I was never tall either I wish I wasn't born such a disappointment why did god bring me into this world I am sorry I am a failure dad.
Cut he’s breaks

Based hypergamous sister