My favorite and most influential Christians are Jewish Christians

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
This has been one of the most mind-blowing things to me. All of the Christians that have influenced me the most and have done the most for Christendom have coincidentally been ethnic Jews who have converted to Christianity at one point in their life and end up being powerful leaders in spreading the gospel and word of God. This is one of the reasons why blanketly hating Jews is a self-destructive thing to do as a Christian. You cannot let the actions of the very few secular atheist trillionaire Jews influence the way you feel about all Jews. This is a fools errand and it will lead you to miss out on some of the smartest and most important people that will work with us for our shared purpose of evangelizing and bettering the world that we live in.

Jews are brilliant people, no matter how much this angers any of you. To outright hate all of them is idiocy! Always judge people as individuals and not by your bias and views of them as a collective.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Yes goy...

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Jon Zherka is Jewish Albanian

• So Sad
Reactions: mogstars
dndr couse joos

51576.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52057
This has been one of the most mind-blowing things to me. All of the Christians that have influenced me the most and have done the most for Christendom have coincidentally been ethnic Jews who have converted to Christianity at one point in their life and end up being powerful leaders in spreading the gospel and word of God. This is one of the reasons why blanketly hating Jews is a self-destructive thing to do as a Christian. You cannot let the actions of the very few secular atheist trillionaire Jews influence the way you feel about all Jews. This is a fools errand and it will lead you to miss out on some of the smartest and most important people that will work with us for our shared purpose of evangelizing and bettering the world that we live in.

Jews are brilliant people, no matter how much this angers any of you. To outright hate all of them is idiocy! Always judge people as individuals and not by your bias and views of them as a collective.
Jews of today are edomites and anti-Christ.

Don’t call ethnic Jews “Jew”. Stop buying into their witchcraft spell propaganda.

The moment they convert, they’re Christians, not Jews.