My favorite blackpill story time YouTubers

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Xangsane Hater
1. DBDR: The GOAT of blackpill story time content. Even though he's only in his early-mid twenties, he surprisingly has many interesting stories to tell. The way he tells these stories is funny and engaging. He has a chad voice so it somewhat pleasant to listen to him (no homo)
2. ChadLite (Now Ascended): He's I believe around early 30s. His age reflects his vast life experiences and thus has many blackpill stories to tell, and also about what life is like as a ChadLite. He has a calming voice and just feels like a chill guy to talk to.
3. Gerbert Johnson: He's really young and seems like he's socially isolated, so he lacks some personal stories, but I like his philosophical take on blackpill and this world in general. If you are a zoomercel, I'm sure you'll like his content.

Honorable mention:
ChadPill (Now deleted): He is a 6'2 blonde aryan Chad. He didn't have many videos, but seeing such a GL guy discuss the blackpill was refreshing and interesting. My fav video from him was about slaying a girl he met on tinder, in which she called her bf after fucking the Chad to cuck him JFL. I hope he returns sometime.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, Ricky212, mog_me and 1 other person
W List

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
the highlight of my day is watching the new dbdr video, i watch all his videos religiously

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan and ineonx
Love Gerbert Johnson I was wondering if anyone knew of him here.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
1. DBDR: The GOAT of blackpill story time content. Even though he's only in his early-mid twenties, he surprisingly has many interesting stories to tell. The way he tells these stories is funny and engaging. He has a chad voice so it somewhat pleasant to listen to him (no homo)
2. ChadLite (Now Ascended): He's I believe around early 30s. His age reflects his vast life experiences and thus has many blackpill stories to tell, and also about what life is like as a ChadLite. He has a calming voice and just feels like a chill guy to talk to.
3. Gerbert Johnson: He's really young and seems like he's socially isolated, so he lacks some personal stories, but I like his philosophical take on blackpill and this world in general. If you are a zoomercel, I'm sure you'll like his content.

Honorable mention:
ChadPill (Now deleted): He is a 6'2 blonde aryan Chad. He didn't have many videos, but seeing such a GL guy discuss the blackpill was refreshing and interesting. My fav video from him was about slaying a girl he met on tinder, in which she called her bf after fucking the Chad to cuck him JFL. I hope he returns sometime.
the best blackpill YouTuber was the Egyptian guy who was an actor, told me about the term currycel and was my first time getting to know the blackpill properly years ago lol jfl he was so funny hitting hard and saying I am a currycel. Old tails was good too