Just insulted some girl at camp (story)

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

“Do you look better off alone?”
i was at a camp called camp t on a one day retreat for teens. I had a bad/lonely first day. I woke up in the middle of the night and had a mental breakdown. So when I had to go through a swing as a camp activity the next day. I was looking forward to it. Except these girls got their first. I thought to myself “okay that’s fair they rushed and got there first.” (y). After that I sit on the bench near the line. One of my cabinmates joined me and another kid joined.
Cabinmate is sad about not being first. I tell him that it is basically fine. “You are basically first:D don’t worry.” Foid try’s to pull some crap. Turns around and says some slick crap.I SNAP “shut up, I want talking to you low iq fatso subhuman retard.”:rage:

She complains to camp counselor and they send me backed out of the line but he try to pull some crap like I cut other people it so I go to the back then he changes his story and says that he called her a retard and therefore I should go to the back. Didn’t regret single atom :chad:.

TLDR: I have a bad first day at a camp retreat go for one of the events talk to one of my friends girl says something mean to me and I snap getting kicked out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichmondBread, Pierrot and lemonnz
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and BigJimsWornOutTires
i was at a camp called camp t on a one day retreat for teens. I had a bad/lonely first day. I woke up in the middle of the night and had a mental breakdown. So when I had to go through a swing as a camp activity the next day. I was looking forward to it. Except these girls got their first. I thought to myself “okay that’s fair they rushed and got there first.” (y). After that I sit on the bench near the line. One of my cabinmates joined me and another kid joined.
Cabinmate is sad about not being first. I tell him that it is basically fine. “You are basically first:D don’t worry.” Foid try’s to pull some crap. Turns around and says some slick crap.I SNAP “shut up, I want talking to you low iq fatso subhuman retard.”:rage:

She complains to camp counselor and they send me backed out of the line but he try to pull some crap like I cut other people it so I go to the back then he changes his story and says that he called her a retard and therefore I should go to the back. Didn’t regret single atom :chad:.

TLDR: I have a bad first day at a camp retreat go for one of the events talk to one of my friends girl says something mean to me and I snap getting kicked out.
Mirin emotional instability- induced low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer