My female college professor say that there's no difference between men and women

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
She said that women can be as strong as women on AVERAGE and that it was a stereotype that women are weaker, she also said that now women were less feed that's why they are weaker. JFL

after that, a based Arab girl said that God , created women weaker and that why women have their own jobs and men have their own jobs. That women will never be equal , and they should know their place;

She said that in this soyciety women are pushed to become men , and that's really weird, then a fucking congodog sheeboon interrupted her, and said that women can be as strong as men,even stonger, that some women in her fucking erectus country are stronger than men , have more testosterone(wow i'm impressed jfl), said that getting shot by a gun is less painful than giving birth.

The Arab girl felt embarrased and said that it was her opinion and that she didn't say that women are inferior/not equal; even though deep inside she thought the opposite. Felt bad for her and caged so hard.

Only white and black girls defended feminism in the videoconference's chat , it was over. Arab girls didn't care and knew their place.

That's why i prefer Arab girl over sheboons and cumskinwhores; they are more beautiful, know their place, less likely to be feminist, traditional and based = perfect wifey material tbh ngl.
Cumskin whore and sheboons are : depraved feminist, wish they were men, least feminine (mentally), obnoxious.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7313, Lux and 34 others
ahaha if u think ill read

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Edgar, Hades and 6 others
She said that women can be as strong as women on AVERAGE and that it was a stereotype that women are weaker, she also said that now women were less feed that's why they are weaker. JFL

after that, a based Arab girl said that God , created women weaker and that why women have their own jobs and men have their own jobs. That women will never be equal , and they should know their place;

She said that in this soyciety women are pushed to become men , and that's really weird, then a fucking congodog sheeboon interrupted her, and said that women can be as strong as men,even stonger, that some women in her fucking erectus country are stronger than men , have more testosterone(wow i'm impressed jfl), said that getting shot by a gun is less painful than giving birth.

The Arab girl felt embarrased and said that it was her opinion and that she didn't say that women are inferior/not equal; even though deep inside she thought the opposite. Felt bad for her and caged so hard.

Only white and black girls defended feminism in the videoconference's chat , it was over. Arab girls didn't care and knew their place.

That's why i prefer Arab girl over sheboons and cumskinwhores; they are more beautiful, know their place, less likely to be feminist, traditional and based = perfect wifey material tbh ngl.
Cumskin whore and sheboons are : depraved feminist, wish they were men, least feminine (mentally), obnoxious.
shit i despise sheboon
ugly opinionated and black on top of that 😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Warlow, Deleted member 2634 and 3 others
Saying there is no difference between men and women is turbocope.

The reality is you shouldnt compare yourself to certain people. If your a woman and you want to be physically strong, aim to be stronger then you were yesterday, not to be stronger then men.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, HurtfulVanity, Need2Ascend and 6 others
Saying there is no difference between men and women is turbocope.

The reality is you shouldnt compare yourself to certain people. If your a woman and you want to be physically strong, aim to be stronger then you were yesterday, not to be stronger then men.
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: thecel
So fucking low iq how is that even an opinion smh it s like comparing men to gorillas based on strength , no fucking chance . Arab girl is based i would of high fived her with my left hand while uppercutting your professor with the other ngl .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 8365 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 8365 and Baldingman1998
this thread > https://www.autismspeaks.org/

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 8365
So fucking low iq how is that even an opinion smh it s like comparing men to gorillas based on strength , no fucking chance . Arab girl is based i would of high fived her with my left hand while uppercutting your professor with the other ngl .
I screenshoted her name and written "heroine" female hero in french.

No matter, what people believe, or think ;they have to admit Arab are the most based race while white are the most naive.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Chadelite, johncruz12345 and 3 others
based Arab girl said that God
basado
jfl caged
She said that in this soyciety women are pushed to become men
this is feminist strategy, say they can be stronger than men and when they fail they say: "NO iT wAs YoUr FaUlt FoR pUsHing Us To bE MeN!!!"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Deleted member 8365
r/IncelsWithoutHate - Thoughts on this generation of women?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Mexicanboi, Deleted member 5048 and 12 others
basado

jfl caged

this is feminist strategy, say they can be stronger than men and when they fail they say: "NO iT wAs YoUr FaUlt FoR pUsHing Us To bE MeN!!!"
So true, only pigskinwhore and sheboon fall for this feminist bullshit, more than any other race of women

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and St. Wristcel
take her neck with one arm, put her on her knees and slam your cock against her face. Then ask her if she can do the same? => she can't => there is a difference Q.E.D

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
what class was this, curious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 8365
U special bro
You are an abused dog, i feel like soon, i will live rent free in your cucked head. Either you are a pathetic troll who deserve to rope or a low iq beta whiteknight who need to go back to soyddit.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
You are an abused dog, i feel like soon, i will live rent free in your cucked head. Either you are a pathetic troll who deserve to rope or a low iq beta whiteknight who need to go back to soyddit.
Already barking for me because I said your incel spergout was dumb jfl

Ahi ça sent la licence AES ECO+ Igo :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Already barking for me because I said your incel spergout was dumb jfl
I'm not an incel you fucking retarded abomination

@her @knajjd
Ban this utter mangina cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Gengar
JoinedJul 13, 2020Posts2,727Reputation2,108Time online24d 11h 18m
Stop talking to me and leave this thread, you may be a female that's why you are defending,
Go back to Instagram, Laura
This forum is for men, based men..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9426
Stop talking to me and leave this thread, you may be a female that's why you are defending,
Go back to Instagram, Laura
This forum is for men, based men..
Bro are you 15

Ouais jfl
AES, t'en pense quoi, sinon ?

C'est de la merde, mais ça te permet de passer le concours des admission sur titre pour les grandes écoles de commerce.

C'est de la merde, mais ça te permet de passer le concours des admission sur titre pour les grandes écoles de commerce.
Ouais, grave
Les cours sont chiant t'apprend tout et n'importe quoi.

Arab girls are the most feminine and beautiful, 90% of cumskins and sheboons should he genocided

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 8365
Arab girls are the most feminine and beautiful, 90% of cumskins and sheboons should he genocided
Based
To me arab girls are an exotic version of white women, tbh

Based
To me arab girls are an exotic version of white women, tbh
reminder it was men who gave women their rights, those fucking cucks destroyed the whole human race. Women couldn't vote in my country until 1950 till the commie marxists cucks gave them every single equal right like men when non of them even wanted it, nobody would have beem an incel today, women would be put in their place

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 8365

read every single word and thats facts.feminism=death sentence for woman psl tbh.i really thought i was coping with personality but i swear when i hear a pretty woman say some retarded feminist shit like in your example i immediately lose interest.a woman that knows there are differences between men and women,respect herself and is caring and loving is honestly the biggest halo ever.heard some bitches talk about how they feel inferior when a dude holds the door for them and how they find it annoying and insulting JFL at these hoes and rip to their husband/boyfriend he is basically dating a wannabe-man female

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Deleted member 8365
reminder it was men who gave women their rights, those fucking cucks destroyed the whole human race. Women couldn't vote in my country until 1950 till the commie marxists cucks gave them every single equal right like men when non of them even wanted it, nobody would have beem an incel today, women would be put in their place
It was over

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
read every single word and thats facts.feminism=death sentence for woman psl tbh.i really thought i was coping with personality but i swear when i hear a pretty woman say some retarded feminist shit like in your example i immediately lose interest.a woman that knows there are differences between men and women,respect herself and is caring and loving is honestly the biggest halo ever.heard some bitches talk about how they feel inferior when a dude holds the door for them and how they find it annoying and insulting JFL at these hoes and rip to their husband/boyfriend he is basically dating a wannabe-man female
Exactly, most sheebon are wannabe-man female nowadys, same for cumskin whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
Tenor

AHAHAH you french op?no wonder i was like "shit this faggot's story reminds me so much of what i see and hear daily".over for french feminist retards.here in france its so taboo to say anything related to men being superior even if its biologically true like in the case of strenght and brute force for example.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and TsarTsar444
View attachment 716937
AHAHAH you french op?no wonder i was like "shit this faggot's story reminds me so much of what i see and hear daily".over for french feminist retards.here in france its so taboo to say anything related to men being superior even if its biologically true like in the case of strenght and brute force for example.
no way thats taboo, there needs to be a fascist uprising, no debates, only brute force

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4696 and Deleted member 8365
no way thats taboo, there needs to be a fascist uprising, no debates, only brute force
bruh i was talking about this shit with a 0 iq bitch and i could FEEL the anger she was trying to hide while hearing what i was saying.she was like well,nowadays strenght dont mean shit and bla bla bla.also i was talking about how good of a protection against rape not dressing like a hooker is and some females got so mad at me saying that men should control their dicks to which i agreed but replied that even if that isnt guaranteed to work everytime it is still very helpful cause you are less likely to wanna rape a burka wearing woman than an almost naked woman(just gave them an extreme example to make a point)and they got so mad and thought i was saying they should wear burkas JFL.so over for these low iq bitches.one of them was very pretty but i completely lost interest in her
vs
Hottis10

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 8365
View attachment 716937
Exactement
bruh i was talking about this shit with a 0 iq bitch and i could FEEL the anger she was trying to hide while hearing what i was saying.she was like well,nowadays strenght dont mean shit and bla bla bla.also i was talking about how good of a protection against rape not dressing like a hooker is and some females got so mad at me saying that men should control their dicks to which i agreed but replied that even if that isnt guaranteed to work everytime it is still very helpful cause you are less likely to wanna rape a burka wearing woman than an almost naked woman(just gave them an extreme example to make a point)and they got so mad and thought i was saying they should wear burkas JFL.so over for these low iq bitches.one of them was very pretty but i completely lost interest in her
View attachment 716952 vs View attachment 716953
You are based
Dressing like a whore, is like entering a lion's cage with meats in your hands,getting injured by the lion then complaining about it.
You search for problems (stare, rape, etc.. ) you get it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
Exactement

You are based
Dressing like a whore, is like entering a lion's cage with meats in your hands,getting injured by the lion then complaining about it.
You search for problems (stare, rape, etc.. ) you get it.
facts bro,ofc low inhib faggots should control their dicks but if you try to dress better you will atleast enter the lion cage with a shield.you still risk getting raped but atleast you are much safer.like if you look at the extreme example i gave you the burka woman wouldnt get stared at half as much as the female on the right that gave me a rock hard boner just by seeing her pic.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 8365
show her this website

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048

revert to islam and get yourself an arab girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
revert to islam and get yourself an arab girl
I'll do that, ngl
Tbh, i'm more attracted to mulattas, my oneitis is mixed race Moroccan girl(north African +black ancestors)

8365.jpg

• +1
3DAA5C31 D06B 41C9 8BA1 4FA7D61D2068

• +1