My female college professor say that there's no difference between men and women

If you convert all your old sins , will be forgiven.
You'll be a new creature, a servant

So once I convert I can't fuck bitches anymore or what?

So once I convert I can't fuck bitches anymore or what?
nah bro if you are muslim you can only smash your wife you cant be a degenerate if you are muslim

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 10104
nah bro if you are muslim you can only smash your wife you cant be a degenerate if you are muslim

What about taking multiple wives, how likely is that as a newbie to Islam?

What about taking multiple wives, how likely is that as a newbie to Islam?
bro first of all it sound like you are tryna be muslim just because of those special rules like having multiple wives.even muslim foids wont let you marry another one while she is with you and honestly i wouldnt wanna do it either.plus i hate faggots that arent even praying every 2 seconds but that think they have the right to marry multiple wives.also in islam if your wife doesent give you permission you cant marry another

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 8365
also in islam if your wife doesent give you permission you cant marry another
no where did u get that from? listen bro i rarely comment but when u change islam i have to

you can marry another woman for any reason

full question here: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/61/...r-mere-love-and-without-consent-of-first-wife

the wife must obey the husband more than her own father - thats why marriage is such a big deal since the father is LITERALLY giving away his daughter

even if her parents are sick in hospital if her husband doesnt allow her to leave the house she must obey - that doesnt mean he is correct but she still must obey according to the majority of scholars

here is proof - the islampill is brutal if only the west was muslim this site wouldnt exist nor would instagram tiktok etc

look at this - islam is based im so blessed to be born muslim tbh imagine being a degenerate donkey kuffar "muh slay"

tdlr : islam is based and there are a good amount of muslim girls who havent had any relationhips dont fall for the memes abt muslims girls yes loads are whores but a good amount are wife material

no where did u get that from? listen bro i rarely comment but when u change islam i have to

you can marry another woman for any reason

View attachment 728200

full question here: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/61/...r-mere-love-and-without-consent-of-first-wife

the wife must obey the husband more than her own father - thats why marriage is such a big deal since the father is LITERALLY giving away his daughter

even if her parents are sick in hospital if her husband doesnt allow her to leave the house she must obey - that doesnt mean he is correct but she still must obey according to the majority of scholars

here is proof - the islampill is brutal if only the west was muslim this site wouldnt exist nor would instagram tiktok etc

View attachment 728212

look at this - islam is based im so blessed to be born muslim tbh imagine being a degenerate donkey kuffar "muh slay"

View attachment 728207

tdlr : islam is based and there are a good amount of muslim girls who havent had any relationhips dont fall for the memes abt muslims girls yes loads are whores but a good amount are wife material
bro im muslim,i heard some brothers say that you cant marry another one if your wife doesent approve,i wonder where i got that from exactly.but anyway permission or not i dont think that if you marry another woman out of the blue she wont leave you

bro im muslim,i heard some brothers say that you cant marry another one if your wife doesent approve,i wonder where i got that from exactly.but anyway permission or not i dont think that if you marry another woman out of the blue she wont leave you
DUDE I JUST SHOWED U THE REAL SOURCE

WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE DO? U SHOULDNT

IF THEY DONT FOLLOW THE RELIGION THEY WILL SUFFER

AGAIN I POSTED THE LINK

ITS THE NO1 authentic SITE FOR ISLAMIC QUESTIONS BUT "MUH I WONDER WHERE U GOT IT FROM"

JFL @ UR IQ

I WILL TELL WOMEN B4 I MARRY THEM THAT I WILL LIKELY MARRY A 2ND WIFE DOWN THE LINE MAYBE 5-10 YRS AFTER THE 1ST ONE

WHEN IM GIGACHAD I WILL DO TINDER EXPERIMENTS FOR DOPAMINE SINCE I WONT BE ABLE TO SLAY

"I HEARD SOME OTHERS" - MOST WOMEN ARE GOING TO HELL AND HEARSAY MEANS 0

DUDE I JUST SHOWED U THE REAL SOURCE

WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE DO? U SHOULDNT

IF THEY DONT FOLLOW THE RELIGION THEY WILL SUFFER

AGAIN I POSTED THE LINK

ITS THE NO1 authentic SITE FOR ISLAMIC QUESTIONS BUT "MUH I WONDER WHERE U GOT IT FROM"

JFL @ UR IQ

I WILL TELL WOMEN B4 I MARRY THEM THAT I WILL LIKELY MARRY A 2ND WIFE DOWN THE LINE MAYBE 5-10 YRS AFTER THE 1ST ONE

WHEN IM GIGACHAD I WILL DO TINDER EXPERIMENTS FOR DOPAMINE SINCE I WONT BE ABLE TO SLAY

"I HEARD SOME OTHERS" - MOST WOMEN ARE GOING TO HELL AND HEARSAY MEANS 0
not sure why you got mad i wasnt disagreeing,you gave actual proof.i was just wondering how i got that wrong and from where.i dont think i will marry multiple women tbh anyway,not only cause im not chad enough for that but also cause a loyal one that isnt feminist and actually looks pretty good is enough for me

not sure why you got mad i wasnt disagreeing,you gave actual proof.i was just wondering how i got that wrong and from where.i dont think i will marry multiple women tbh anyway,not only cause im not chad enough for that but also cause a loyal one that isnt feminist and actually looks pretty good is enough for me
nah the caps was for fun

get surgery

why should i get surgery?i dont think i ever showed you my face.jfl at the faggot that doxxed me
nah u didnt

how did u even get doxxed

thats why i never showed any1 my full face and i have no social media anyways

u dont need to show ur face to any1 for surgery advice but it helps a lot and i only do it with legit users

nah u didnt

how did u even get doxxed

thats why i never showed any1 my full face and i have no social media anyways

u dont need to show ur face to any1 for surgery advice but it helps a lot and i only do it with legit users
im not sure i got doxxed but even if i did i dont care people seeing my face,its not im masturbating in the pic or some embarassing shit like that.so what you meant by get surgery?

im not sure i got doxxed but even if i did i dont care people seeing my face,its not im masturbating in the pic or some embarassing shit like that.so what you meant by get surgery?
get surgery to be better looking

my lower third is piss poor i fix that i softmax with leanmaxxing im 25% bf now gymmax mmamax

rhino and other implants will follow

my lower third is piss poor i fix that i softmax with leanmaxxing im 25% bf now gymmax mmamax

no way lol we are same bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

i will never get surgery btw.its haram bro and even if it wasnt i would still not do it.fakemaxxing is overrated

i will never get surgery btw.its haram bro and even if it wasnt i would still not do it.fakemaxxing is overrated
if i did mewing from birth when wrestling as a kid socialmaxxed and gymcelled when i was 13 i wouldnt know what a forum is

too bad my jaw is shit and i have assymetry

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
She said that women can be as strong as women on AVERAGE and that it was a stereotype that women are weaker, she also said that now women were less feed that's why they are weaker. JFL

after that, a based Arab girl said that God , created women weaker and that why women have their own jobs and men have their own jobs. That women will never be equal , and they should know their place;

She said that in this soyciety women are pushed to become men , and that's really weird, then a fucking congodog sheeboon interrupted her, and said that women can be as strong as men,even stonger, that some women in her fucking erectus country are stronger than men , have more testosterone(wow i'm impressed jfl), said that getting shot by a gun is less painful than giving birth.

The Arab girl felt embarrased and said that it was her opinion and that she didn't say that women are inferior/not equal; even though deep inside she thought the opposite. Felt bad for her and caged so hard.

Only white and black girls defended feminism in the videoconference's chat , it was over. Arab girls didn't care and knew their place.

That's why i prefer Arab girl over sheboons and cumskinwhores; they are more beautiful, know their place, less likely to be feminist, traditional and based = perfect wifey material tbh ngl.
Cumskin whore and sheboons are : depraved feminist, wish they were men, least feminine (mentally), obnoxious.

based tbh. Had me until the end. All women would be shitty wives. Shame on you if you still want to get married after blackpill.