My female college professor say that there's no difference between men and women

8365.jpg
Bassem BraikixTekashi 6ix9ine

• Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Those bitches gonna hit a reality wall hard after they will finish college.
How people can be this much delusional? Fucking wishful thinking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-07-22-20-57-668_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-07-22-20-57-668_com.android.chrome.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
he is based as fuck too,saw an interview of him and all he said was straight facts

• +1
cringe only read title

• Hmm...
Just imagine your average joe mogging, these wannabe strong women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
8365.jpg
Kill yourself retard.
No, you kill your whole family then yourself, you fucking abused dog.
Is my thread a threat for you?

Just imagine your average joe mogging, these wannabe strong women
that faggot isnt even a pro lifter.watch this shit,it was even more brutal than that.polish team thought it was a good idea to send a female as last runner in the race probably to show how open minded they are JFL.she has insane advantage and got brutally mogged by everyone and ended up last

Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga
had this crazy bitch in some bullshit course i had to follow as well

just let them spout their nonsense and know that they'll live a miserable life

No, you kill your whole family then yourself, you fucking abused dog.
Is my thread a threat for you?
No, i said what your professor said was cringe, learn how to read you down syndrome baboon

that faggot isnt even a pro lifter.watch this shit,it was even more brutal than that.polish team thought it was a good idea to send a female as last runner in the race probably to show how open minded they are JFL.she has insane advantage and got brutally mogged by everyone and ended up last

View attachment 717609

insanely brutal video

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
@KostyaRin is a big mangina.
If you will not rope, then i wish that it happen asap, we should remove traitor and bluepilled whiteknight.

This thread is great way to choose your camp, either you are based or your a fucking feminist, mangina and cuck.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
@Hozay and @KostyaRin are two big mangina.
If both you will not rope, then i wish that it happen asap, we should remove traitor and bluepilled whiteknight.

This thread is great way to choose your camp, either you are based or your a fucking feminist, mangina and cuck.
You're a a legit autist ngl, go listen to six nine on your mp3 player poor bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
No, i said what your professor said was cringe, learn how to read you down syndrome baboon
Oh sorry, i'm so angry these day my fucking bad
The other guy on this thread made me angry, saying that my thread was autistic when I'm just denouncing my professor for being delusional.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157 and Hozay
I read every word. I wish I didn't though.

Shit thread op
Saged

Oh sorry, i'm so angry these day my fucking bad
The other guy on this thread made me angry, saying that my thread was autistic when I'm just denouncing my professor for being delusional.
its all good bro, beef is squashed

I would convert to islam if i could.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and Deleted member 8365
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4696 and johncruz12345
I would convert to islam if i could.
its crazy that the most based people are in this forum rotting jfl.i feel like i cant talk about obvious shit in normie society or else im an evil masculinist.in my opinion islam is super based bro.but then again im muslim so lol.i suggest watching these vids bro.this brother talks about super based stuff to normies and their reaction is priceless

height pill at 8:40 too jfl

Last edited:
  • Love it
Been considering sexpat trip to Morocco, will I be forgiven if I convert to Islam? Should I do it before or after I go?

Been considering sexpat trip to Morocco, will I be forgiven if I convert to Islam? Should I do it before or after I go?
im from morocco and you could go to marrakech parties and slay some degenerate hoes there tbh

im from morocco and you could go to marrakech parties and slay some degenerate hoes there tbh

How hard to get an 8/10 with a nice ass + decent height + low n count? :unsure:

How hard to get an 8/10 with a nice ass + decent height + low n count? :unsure:
jfl a 8/10 you will need to be money maxxed and betabuxx like everywhere else in the world.or if you are chad that can do it with no money

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
its crazy that the most based people are in this forum rotting jfl.i feel like i cant talk about obvious shit in normie society or else im an evil masculinist.in my opinion islam is super based bro.but then again im muslim so lol.i suggest watching these vids bro.this brother talks about super based stuff to normies and their reaction is priceless

height pill at 8:40 too jfl

Are you from Rabat?

jfl a 8/10 you will need to be money maxxed and betabuxx like everywhere else in the world.or if you are chad that can do it with no money
damn its truly over

If you convert all your old sins , will be forgiven.
You'll be a new creature, a servant

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
JFL at attending that dogshit class with those animals just drop out of it.

• +1
Dude you look French, like a white guys.
You must be a lightskin arab guy
nah bro go pm i have big lips and shit so i dont look white at all i look like typical lightskin arab

JFL at attending that dogshit class with those animals just drop out of it.
I wish i could bro, the education is getting cucked nowaday, unfortunately

• So Sad
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
nah bro go pm i have big lips and shit so i dont look white at all i look like typical lightskin arab

PM me, I'm the greatest anthropological genius on this forum, I'll give you your exact racial makeup and pheno better than AncestryDNA.