My fiancée invited two men who she slept with to our wedding and I’m not ok with it

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
So my fiancée and I are currently going through the process of planning out who we are inviting to our wedding.

I’ll just say this now, unbeknownst to me my fiancée is inviting 2 guy friends of hers that she hooked up with at the same time. One of these guys is in her bridal party. Now I’m not a prude or anything and I’m not obsessed with her sexual past. I’m a firm believer of ignorance being bliss. But now I’m not ignorant and I’m lacking bliss. I found out because one of my friends girlfriend is helping us with planning. This girl apparently knew about they guys and told my friend. He then told me. I thought he was just fucking with me and I didn’t believe him, then I mentioned it to my fiancée and she said it was true. I didn’t like interrogate her, I mentioned it offhand as a stupid remark and she admitted to it and got mad at her friend.

So after some thinking I decided I wasn’t comfortable having those guys at our wedding. I get that it happened before we met and has really no effect on our relationship, but I’m just not comfortable with having two guys that Eiffel Towered the woman I’m about to marry at the wedding. I’m not judging her, I’m not not comfortable with it and I don’t think that’s unreasonable. I’d never invite an ex fling because she doesn’t need to be there.

So one of the guys is a good friend of hers and was going to be a bridesman(?) and my fiancée got upset with me. She told me I was being insecure and it’s not fair for her to not have her friends on her wedding day.

I told her it’s just as much my wedding day as it is hers and considering how accommodating I’ve been to her wants for an ideal wedding, it’s kinda selfish for her to not be willing to be accommodating of one request. I don’t think I’d feel comfortable saying my vows when directly behind my wife to be is a guy who grabbed a buddy and slept with her. It’s just gross and I don’t like it. What should I do

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AlexBrown84, Marsiere214 and 13 others
56BB0B80 BFD4 4951 8E75 C9C67E984538

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 6164
So my fiancée and I are currently going through the process of planning out who we are inviting to our wedding.

I’ll just say this now, unbeknownst to me my fiancée is inviting 2 guy friends of hers that she hooked up with at the same time. One of these guys is in her bridal party. Now I’m not a prude or anything and I’m not obsessed with her sexual past. I’m a firm believer of ignorance being bliss. But now I’m not ignorant and I’m lacking bliss. I found out because one of my friends girlfriend is helping us with planning. This girl apparently knew about they guys and told my friend. He then told me. I thought he was just fucking with me and I didn’t believe him, then I mentioned it to my fiancée and she said it was true. I didn’t like interrogate her, I mentioned it offhand as a stupid remark and she admitted to it and got mad at her friend.

So after some thinking I decided I wasn’t comfortable having those guys at our wedding. I get that it happened before we met and has really no effect on our relationship, but I’m just not comfortable with having two guys that Eiffel Towered the woman I’m about to marry at the wedding. I’m not judging her, I’m not not comfortable with it and I don’t think that’s unreasonable. I’d never invite an ex fling because she doesn’t need to be there.

So one of the guys is a good friend of hers and was going to be a bridesman(?) and my fiancée got upset with me. She told me I was being insecure and it’s not fair for her to not have her friends on her wedding day.

I told her it’s just as much my wedding day as it is hers and considering how accommodating I’ve been to her wants for an ideal wedding, it’s kinda selfish for her to not be willing to be accommodating of one request. I don’t think I’d feel comfortable saying my vows when directly behind my wife to be is a guy who grabbed a buddy and slept with her. It’s just gross and I don’t like it. What should I do
Tldr

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Marsiere214, .👽. and 10 others
E607B58C F5FD 48FD 9D36 FF54428D443F

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Marsiere214, .👽. and 4 others
the whole world is a brothel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Marsiere214 and 7 others
Bro that is cucked as fuck and on a sidenote you are an idiot for getting married and a double idiot for marrying a woman that let some guys gangbang her and then invite them to your marriage. You will end up getting divorce raped. My advice is to fuck her as often as you can so at least you got something in return for destroying your life. Sorry bro and good luck to you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, .👽., Lihito and 1 other person
Is this a Reddit copy paste? I refuse to believe anyone that comes here could be this fucking retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, 2d v2 and reborn
Is this a Reddit copy paste? I refuse to believe anyone that comes here could be this fucking retarded.
I wish this was from Reddit :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and CupOfCoffee
I can always tell just from reading the title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AlexBrown84 and ElySioNs
didnotread tldr GIF by FirstAndMonday

plus y are u on incel forum when youre married :feelskek:

clown world

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Stop reading reddit cuck tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PrinceLuenLeoncur, AlexBrown84 and 6 others

you should stop copypasting reddit threads, op. It's pretty gay tbh.

im glad you have decided to not be a cuck. Don't be scared of a woman breaking up or divorcing you just because you have self respect.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15556
This is brilliant, but yeah people underestimate how painful the 'better guys for fun, then lowered her standards to settle down' pill is.

I'm truly sorry OP, my advice would be MGTOW, now u will put a face to those guys and they will be better looking than u, better skin tone, better features, and lower bodyfat, which will make it worse long term

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
it is from reddit and reading all the foids and soycucks in the comments defending the fiancee is mind blowing. why wont the world end already?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, LooksOrDeath and metagross
it is from reddit and reading all the foids and soycucks in the comments defending the fiancee is mind blowing. why wont the world end already?
Update

So the wedding is being either postponed and potentially called off. I gave her an ultimatum, she could either have them at the wedding or me at the wedding. She didn’t choose me immediately which hurt. Like two guys she banged a few years ago meant more to her than the person she wanted to marry. She said she needed time to consider it.
Now admittedly after that I was feeling incredibly insecure and panicking. While she was in the shower I checked her phone. I know it’s shitty and controlling, but I found out she had slept with one of them just before I proposed. She had been sleeping with the guy that was supposed to be in her bridal party occasionally and everyone of her friends knew.
Apparently she stopped after the proposal but still. I saw her talking about it in a group chat with her girl friends saying she was saying she was worried that if she uninvited him to the wedding and cut him off, he’d tell me.
So I confronted her, she cried said she was being stupid and it was a mistake, that her friends convinced her that it was okay if I never found out, that she was regretful and stopped after I proposed.
Now here I am. The wedding is postponed indefinitely. I really do love her and want to be with her, but I’m not sure if this is a thing we can work through. I’m very upset and hurt and lost.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AlexBrown84 and AlexAP
You’re marrying a whore that doesn’t respect you at all. Idiot

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
r/aita?

can you send link to the r/aita thread? I found this in r/relationshipsadvice where OP reposted. Lot more reasonable response from there.
r/aitd too

can you send link to the r/aita thread? I found this in r/relationshipsadvice where OP reposted. Lot more reasonable response from there.
Send the link to the post I want read comments. Great reads while I charge my car
https://www.reddit(dot)com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/s4b62g/aita_for_telling_my_partner_i_do_not_want_two_of/
https://www.reddit(dot)com/r/AmITheDevil/comments/s4fl0i/aitd_for_being_an_insecure_judgmental_prude_and/

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and LooksOrDeath
https://www.reddit(dot)com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/s4b62g/aita_for_telling_my_partner_i_do_not_want_two_of/
https://www.reddit(dot)com/r/AmITheDevil/comments/s4fl0i/aitd_for_being_an_insecure_judgmental_prude_and/
holy shit those are some cucked comments jfl.
https://www.reddit(dot)com/r/relationship_advice/comments/s4cyyk/my_fianc%C3%A9e_invited_two_men_who_she_slept_with_to/
he reposted here. Comments there are reasonable atleast/

• +1
Reactions: hebecel