• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jontevt, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 32669 and 16 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rdqs, Allornothing, tom69 and 8 others
Your smv got lower cuz you look like a uncanny robot on roids now
Cope, I can tell you I have more sex appeal than ever before, women just throw themselves at me and forgive my shitty attitude just to be seen with me

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, BrahminBoss, EvCu65 and 4 others
uncanny

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and basedblackpiller
Looks like shit because you are recessed. Lol, fool.

• +1
Reactions: reaper2
Great results

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Allornothing, tbh aff and 10 others
yes, we can see youre a filler even in your personal life

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PedroFavelinha
Please stop attempting to cheat genetics guys

Are u the guy that posted Ascension once and went viral?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
is it really u or are u larping>?

Grow hair and slay

Please stop attempting to cheat genetics guys
200.gif

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
bro ascended

I'm not saying now but you'll get it in the future
It’s been 3+ years and no signs, filler sticks like glue to the tissues. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
how many ml, price, and why no jaw implant?

Holy shit greycels with the delivery once again. INSANE ascension OP, where did you get the idea of getting the filler procedure?
It’s been 3+ years and no signs, filler sticks like glue to the tissues. You don’t know what you’re talking about.
Even if it starts to degrade, you can just get implants instead, implants are permanent so there's that

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and pneumocystosis
Is it hyaluronic acid or silicone

It's migrating but at a slower rate because you got a lot. It eventually will in 10 years
It doesn’t happen. You don’t know what you’re talking about and you have no evidence to back it up.

do you get more attention from women now? or is it the same. Also weve already seen this stop looking for more validation

do you get more attention from women now? or is it the same. Also weve already seen this stop looking for more validation
Yeah more attention. And I’m looking to motivate, many guys reach out to me in this forum because I motivated them.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
saw ur unedited pics OP crazy transfo. but didnt it cost like 50k u must be rich

You'll see in the future boneless ethnic
Bones were there, I just enhanced them with filler 😌 plus I can always transition to implants. How about you? You will forever be in these forums doing nothing about yo ur ugly face

Bones were there, I just enhanced them with filler 😌 plus I can always transition to implants. How about you? You will forever be in these forums doing nothing about yo ur ugly face
I mogg you

big improvement

It depends what you seek people that know you or have seen pics are always going to say you look uncanny because of the huge difference

but you will always get more looks and more women looking like that . Your before pic. Much better looking

Yeah more attention. And I’m looking to motivate, many guys reach out to me in this forum because I motivated them.

Bro your like an Idol I don't know why the faggots here are talking shit about these results

btw how much filler did he use in jaw and chin.. dr really went hard at it.. more then most drs will suggest almost always

Like 20ml. About 10k. Because of personal reasons but implants are the long term goal.
That’s a lot of filler man.. you can’t keep that up it will fuck you up long term.. looking into jaw surgery . I like the look thou. I love extreme, if it looks good. Who cares if you look different, that’s the point

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Bro your like an Idol I don't know why the faggots here are talking shit about these results
Because it looks unpleasant. And this is probably one of the pics where it looks more natural. IRL, he prolly looks very weird, which can be pretty unsettling. Haven't you ever seen botched surgery patients IRL? It's worse than being just ugly. OP did look better after his first round of fillers but he overdid it.

Blackgymmax has much better filler results than this.

you look amazing man. my question is were those 20ml injected in 1 session, or is that just the amount of filler done all added up? also how often do you have to get it topped up?