My filler + leanmaxxing transformation

Because it looks unpleasant. And this is probably one of the pics where it looks more natural. IRL, he prolly looks very weird, which can be pretty unsettling. Haven't you ever seen botched surgery patients IRL? It's worse than being just ugly. OP did look better after his first round of fillers but he overdid it.

Blackgymmax has much better filler results than this.
chin filler only worth it? jaw doesnt seem to be

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Is that it? Just 3 subjects for this study? 😂😂😂😂
It’s true man , allthough these guys should put advice more constructively. That’s to much filler in your face man , you can’t continue that long term. It will fuck your face up. 10k is a lot to spend on something temp anyways. Look into surgery or Implants

Dudes on here talking about "uncanny" - even accepting this to be true, which I don't, uncannily handsome is better than normie 5 that blends into the crowd and fulfills no niche.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and eduardkoopman
Well done on the fat loss.
The filler volume, should had been a little bit less imo.. like 1/3 less

What happens after being punched by a meth head

Dudes on here talking about "uncanny" - even accepting this to be true, which I don't, uncannily handsome is better than normie 5 that blends into the crowd and fulfills no niche.
You’d have a different opinion if you saw him irl

Just get genio
genio is all i need but i want cheaper and more mogger result albeit riskier in ching wing, over for toomanychoicecels

Literally look like a different species now completely unrecognisable. Excellent work op.