My Final Post and Magnum Opus │Settling The Eternal Jaw Vs Eye Area Debate

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Keep seeing debates about eye area vs jaw every day, but I believe these elements fall into a pyramid heirarchy rather than one being strictly more important than the other. Gentlemen, I bring you my Magnum Opus, a culmination of all the ratings and models I have studied in depth with voracious diligence - The Maslows' ForeverRecession's Hierarchy Of Needs For what truly ascends a boy into Manhood, Chadlite, and above territory.
Jaw is Threshold For HTN/5 PSL │ Harmony For 6 PSL │ Eyes and Zygos for 6.5+

Foremost Importance │ Jaw is Law :soy: │"Medium Ugly"/ Chadlite Threshold

A good jawline is what enables a man to be at least somewhat attractive to the opposite sex. Every guy who is in the 5-5.75 PSL range has a good jawline, but rarely do they have a good jawline and eyes in tandem. That is because those special specimens are in the 6 plus range. If you look at all the models and actors who've been rated in the 5 range, seldom will they have mogger eye areas, but they will almost always have a strong, wide jaw or a tall defined chin.

Pete and Holland are barely 5 PSL if at all, but you get my point. All of these guys range in the HTN-5.5 PSL range with obviously Elordi being the highest rated. If you look at all the mainstream Medium Ugly's who are thirsted over, they will always have a boxy jaw or at least a tall defined chin as in the case of Elordi.

Chad Territory 5.75-6.5 │ Now You Need Harmony As Well │ Perhaps Widest Appeal Range

To truly enter Chad territory, it isn't enough that one posseses a mogger jaw area. On top of this, one must add a harmonious balanced look. This may come in the form of ratios, facial thirds, improved eye area, or cheek hollows. It should be emphasized though that none of the guys in this range will have hyper mogger eye areas either... albeit better than last tier..

GigaChad 6.5+ │ Hunter Eyes and Zygos NOW Come Into Play │ Perhaps Less Appeal

If a person does not have a good lower third with overall facial harmony in the form of good ratios, thirds, and pheno etc. then hunter eyes and good zygos don't mean shit. They will in fact descend a person into looking uncanny, wierd, deformed, etc. Whenever someone on this site posts an ugly guy with mogger eye areas, it's because they lack the other features that take precedent over them. Only when someone possesses the preceding elements will he benefit from having good zygomatic projection and hunter/hunter-like eyes. These features are what seperate Chads from Generational Specimens.

None of these guys have as strong jaw/chin as Rami Malek and Davidson, and that's the point. Because they have good harmony, eye areas and zygos on top of an above average lower third, they still mog the living fuck out of the first category.

This shows that the minimum standard in order to be perceived as attractive to women is to have a mogger jaw area. A ~average guy with a good jaw will always outclass counterpart with good eye area. Eye Area and Zygos only begin to improve one's looks when they have a good foundation in the form of harmony and a good lower third first.
I believe this also proves that most normie can realistically ascend to around 5 PSL through the form of some kind of jaw/chin augmentation, but rarely can harmony be attained through surgery, unless you are in need of softmaxxes such as a nose job (Toni Mahfud)

I have served my purpose in furthering the boundaries of the blackpill, and this final piece will serve as a headstone towards that service. Mods, @Gargantuan @tyronelite @Kingkellz @Chad1212 @Alexanderr Pin This, For I have done what no other mortal could and have settled the eternal debate once and for all.

@VicMackey @Preston @StrangerDanger @forevergymcelling @Anstrum95 @6ft4 @alienmaxxer @Biiyo03 @germanlooks @CagingBanderas @Salludon @Amnesia @volcelfatcel @buckchadley31 @n0rthface @WontStopNorwooding (Alien Nigga, Can't tag you) @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @AscendingHero @RoundHouse @gamma @justadude @Xangsane @inferiorpispot234 @Chadeep @ArvidGustavsson @Ethereal @chaddyboi66 @brbbrah @thecel

Goodbye, friends. With my aspirations for a generational ascension having taking an abrupt disastrous turn (realization of ethnic pill), it seems I must venture onto other paths that will enable me peace and happiness - Ascesis Maxxing. Instead of this folley of cultivating these animalistic passions, I have decided to forsake all sexual desire and will instead strive to annihilate this stain of the Human Condition from the halls of my Psyche forever.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: garoupilled_, Gladiator, darkness97 and 45 others

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, KeepGrinding, mulattomaxxer and 14 others
Don't leave us chadpreet Sketch 1646420608340

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MistaQlon, Deleted member 15827, MaxillaMaxing and 8 others
U rly leaving?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
>pete davidson
>5psl

Biden.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, untouchable_coper, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Funny how one look at his disgusting orbits and I can tell he’s Jewish (non white)

AA8E9263 771B 4FE4 821E 5A78A820EEE9

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, mulattomaxxer, Melo95 and 2 others
Jaw area is more important to improve, but I think when you have a real failo on your eyes, it's worth it to fix that first, like droopy eyelids. Or even worse: One eye being more droopy than the other

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Danish_Retard
Goodbye, friends. With my aspirations for a generational ascension having taking an abrupt disastrous turn (realization of ethnic pill), it seems I must venture onto other paths that will enable me peace and happiness - Ascesis Maxxing. Instead of this folley of cultivating these animalistic passions, I have decided to forsake all sexual desire and will instead strive to annihilate this stain of the Human Condition from the halls of my Psyche forever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Patient A, Danish_Retard and 9 others
see u tomorrow

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Keep seeing debates about eye area vs jaw every day, but I believe these elements fall into a pyramid heirarchy rather than one being strictly more important than the other. Gentlemen, I bring you my Magnum Opus, a culmination of all the ratings and models I have studied in depth with voracious diligence - The Maslows' ForeverRecession's Hierarchy Of Needs For what truly ascends a boy into Manhood, Chadlite, and above territory.
Jaw is Threshold For HTN/5 PSL │ Harmony For 6 PSL │ Eyes and Zygos for 6.5+

Foremost Importance │ Jaw is Law :soy: │"Medium Ugly"/ Chadlite Threshold

A good jawline is what enables a man to be at least somewhat attractive to the opposite sex. Every guy who is in the 5-5.75 PSL range has a good jawline, but rarely do they have a good jawline and eyes in tandem. That is because those special specimens are in the 6 plus range. If you look at all the models and actors who've been rated in the 5 range, seldom will they have mogger eye areas, but they will almost always have a strong, wide jaw.
View attachment 1575880View attachment 1575883

View attachment 1575885View attachment 1575886View attachment 1575891

Pete and Holland are barely 5 PSL if at all, but you get my point. All of these guys range in the HTN-5.5 PSL range with obviously Elordi being the highest rated. If you look at all the mainstream Medium Ugly's who are thirsted over, they will always have a boxy jaw or at least a tall defined chin as in the case of Elordi.

Chad Territory 5.75-6.5 │ Now You Need Harmony As Well │ Perhaps Widest Appeal Range

To truly enter Chad territory, it isn't enough that one posseses a mogger jaw area. On top of this, one must add a harmonious balanced look. This may come in the form of ratios, facial thirds, improved eye area, or cheek hollows. It should be emphasized though that none of the guys in this range will have hyper mogger eye areas either... albeit better than last tier..
View attachment 1575908View attachment 1575909View attachment 1575969

View attachment 1575910View attachment 1576024View attachment 1575918

GigaChad 6.5+ │ Hunter Eyes and Zygos NOW Come Into Play │ Perhaps Less Appeal

If a person does not have a good lower third with overall facial harmony in the form of good ratios, thirds, and pheno etc. then hunter eyes and good zygos don't mean shit. They will in fact descend a person into looking uncanny, wierd, deformed, etc. Whenever someone on this site posts an ugly guy with mogger eye areas, it's because they lack the other features that take precedent over them. Only when someone possesses the preceding elements will he benefit from having good zygomatic projection and hunter/hunter-like eyes. These features are what seperate Chads from Generational Specimens.
View attachment 1575930View attachment 1575932View attachment 1575940View attachment 1575936

View attachment 1575938View attachment 1575950View attachment 1575995

None of these guys have as strong jaw/chin as Rami Malek and Davidson, and that's the point. Because they have good harmony, eye areas and zygos on top of an above average lower third, they still mog the living fuck out of the first category.

This shows that the minimum standard in order to be perceived as attractive to women is to have a mogger jaw area. A ~average guy with a good jaw will always outclass counterpart with good eye area. Eye Area and Zygos only begin to improve one's looks when they have a good foundation in the form of harmony and a good lower third first.
I believe this also proves that most normie can realistically ascend to around 5 PSL through the form of some kind of jaw/chin augmentation, but rarely can harmony be attained through surgery, unless you are in need of softmaxxes such as a nose job (Toni Mahfud)

I have served my purpose in furthering the boundaries of the blackpill, and this final piece will serve as a headstone towards that service. Mods, @Gargantuan @tyronelite @Kingkellz @Chad1212 @Alexanderr Pin This, For I have settled the eternal debate once and for all.

@VicMackey @Preston @StrangerDanger @forevergymcelling @Anstrum95 @6ft4 @alienmaxxer @Biiyo03 @germanlooks @CagingBanderas @Salludon @Amnesia @volcelfatcel @buckchadley31 @n0rthface @WontStopNorwooding (Alien Nigga, Can't tag you) @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @AscendingHero @RoundHouse @gamma @justadude @Xangsane @inferiorpispot234 @Chadeep @ArvidGustavsson @Ethereal @chaddyboi66 @brbbrah @thecel

View attachment 1576034View attachment 1576040
Cherrypicked and I disagree

the Gigachad 6.5+ section jaw mogs the living fuck out of everyone under that rating objectively.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, TeenAscender and Deleted member 7580
Solid thread. Shows I need bimax ASAP

See you on the other side Recessionbhai, we're all gonna make it except for @inferiorpispot234
Sketch 1646420890467

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Patient A, LooksOrDeath and 6 others
This entire time ive been saying eye area isn't striking in motion cuz ive never seen someone with a Salih/Gandy tier eye area. The best eye area I've ever seen irl was like zac efrons but green and it didnt have that insane shape to really pop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and AscendingHero
what about guys with amazing eye area but shitty or mediocre jaw? where do they stand

Keep seeing debates about eye area vs jaw every day, but I believe these elements fall into a pyramid heirarchy rather than one being strictly more important than the other.
psl users when they figure out everything matters

Lil yachty drake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, garoupilled_, darkness97 and 21 others
  • +1
Reactions: darkness97, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Jaws are overrated, we give it far more importance from the male gaze perspective, there's a UFC fighter who looks like shit but because he has a huge jaw people on MMA froums think he's good looking

I

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Daniel Plainview, Yerico7 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 16046, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Didn't read one pixal

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Goodbye, friends. With my aspirations for a generational ascension having taking an abrupt disastrous turn (realization of ethnic pill), it seems I must venture onto other paths that will enable me peace and happiness
what the racepill does to a mf. what did you say @alienmaxxer

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Danish_Retard and StrangerDanger
Made this giant thread without one mention of eye color. Eye area and hunter eyes are a fucking meme. Obviously having hunter eyes is top tier but color is way more important.

Average eye areas with A10 have more appeal than the most perfectly developed eyes with brown shit eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 16110, Melo95 and 3 others
what the racepill does to a mf. what did you say @alienmaxxer

Race is 90% of the equation

Nordic
North athlantid
North pontic
Atlantid
Atlantid mediterranenan

If you’re not these 5 jump of the nearest bridge immediately

• JFL
Reactions: Melo95, Danish_Retard and Looks234
Deadass can’t believe a real person would make such a schizo post

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gaia262
Jaws are overrated, we give it far more importance from the male gaze perspective, there's a UFC fighter who looks like shit but because he has a huge jaw people on MMA froums think he's good looking

View attachment 1576079
big jaw doesnt mean a good jaw

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
imo
jaw shape is more important than size. it will become more and more important once u have a good enough jaw size.

in eye area, brows are an underrated aspect. if u thick positively tilted dark brows like Jorge del Rio, ur eye area is already above average, all u need to do at this point is squintmaxx. Pattinson executes this to perfection.

anyways, see you in canadistan in 5 years Bhai (although i have a feeling this might be a larp :feelsping:). good luck on asceticmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Made this giant thread without one mention of eye color. Eye area and hunter eyes are a fucking meme. Obviously having hunter eyes is top tier but color is way more important.

Average eye areas with A10 have more appeal than the most perfectly developed eyes with brown shit eyes.
angry punch GIF

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97 and LooksOrDeath
big jaw doesnt mean a good jaw
Exactly, but dudes on MMA forums think he's very good looking just because of that, while in reality he looks like some inbred abomination

Jaw is (kinda) law

Read the pertinent points and ignored the bullshit about quitting the forum. Go slay some fat-assed slut off an app, regroup, and I'll see you tomorrow.

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

• JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Patient A, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
Exactly, but dudes on MMA forums think he's very good looking just because of that, while in reality he looks like some inbred abomination
some people are pretty retarded

imo
jaw shape is more important than size. it will become more and more important once u have a good enough jaw size.

in eye area, brows are an underrated aspect. if u thick positively tilted dark brows like Jorge del Rio, ur eye area is already above average, all u need to do at this point is squintmaxx. Pattinson executes this to perfection.

anyways, see you in canadistan in 5 years Bhai (although i have a feeling this might be a larp :feelsping:). good luck on asceticmaxxing.
the fact eyebrows are a big part of eye area is huge lifefuel, seeing as its not horribly hard to get better eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
the fact eyebrows are a big part of eye area is huge lifefuel, seeing as its not horribly hard to get better eyebrows
also eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
also eyelashes
yeah unless you have shit tier eyes you can probably make below average eyes average or above average with eyelash and eyebrow maxxing, even if you have horrible eyes you can still make em better with it

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Cope, you can also cherrypick HTNs with below average jaw and above average eye area.

A good jawline is what enables a man to be at least somewhat attractive to the opposite sex. Every guy who is in the 5-5.75 PSL range has a good jawline, but rarely do they have a good jawline and eyes in tandem. That is because those special specimens are in the 6 plus range. If you look at all the models and actors who've been rated in the 5 range, seldom will they have mogger eye areas, but they will almost always have a strong, wide jaw or a tall defined chin.
Absolute shit take. These guys all have slightly above average jaws, which is the same in reverse for the actors you listed eye areas (except for subhuman elite puppet Pete Davidson) and are all Chads to girls, more so than any of the actors you listed:

C683ed9f4b85a63261fd3c82a0d085d0
Blue eyes boys guys handsome Favimcom 4392311
4b25381ede91d259d76d80a4b1b5bed5
Blue eyes boy handsome pretty boy Favimcom 5264455
Aba52677b5906c3dd03cd3c13958f6ca
758532892f2517da62dc6d9ef49aa94e
E50eb40cebbac49bf87a120e69c72521
Db5f50afa392cf610aafee4c3fc3046a

Also JFL at having Liam Hemsworth on that list. A10 mogger eye area. You're coping so hard with your brown shit eyes by denying the eye color pill. Top-tier eye area mogs a top-tier jaw in every single scenario, unless it's some shit scenario where someone is clinically recessed.

Just a reminder that this untermensch-skulled chinlet is a heartthrob badboy teen romance star in a movie about a stacy who cheats on her boyfriend with him to lose her virginity because of his top 1% eye area:

Preview
Cb4c86e6bc1273552b217dcac8a788e6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and beau
Absolute shit take. These guys all have slightly above average jaws, which is the same in reverse for the actors you listed eye areas (except for subhuman elite puppet Pete Davidson) and are all Chads to girls, more so than any of the actors you listed:

View attachment 1576097View attachment 1576098View attachment 1576100View attachment 1576101View attachment 1576102View attachment 1576103View attachment 1576104View attachment 1576105

Also JFL at having Liam Hemsworth on that list. A10 mogger eye area. You're coping so hard with your brown shit eyes by denying the eye color pill. Top-tier eye area mogs a top-tier jaw in every single scenario, unless it's some shit scenario where someone is clinically recessed.

Just a reminder that this untermensch-skulled chinlet is a heartthrob badboy teen romance star in a movie about a stacy who cheats on her boyfriend with him to lose her virginity because of his top 1% eye area:

View attachment 1576116View attachment 1576117
rate these brown hunter eyes with similar eyeshape to salih / gandy
can they compare with blue eyes

Fuark, actually settled 2 debates in the same thread. @StrangerDanger @Korea

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: darkness97, Korea, Deleted member 16046 and 5 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MistaQlon, LooksOrDeath, AscendingHero and 1 other person
rarely do they have a good jawline and eyes in tandem
This isn't really true, the problem is that no one here knows the difference between an average eye area and a good but not amazing eye area. Most the guys in the 5 category have very solid eye areas. Even Elordi has an above average eye area despite the NCT. Hemsworth, Chalamet, and Reynolds all have very good eye areas despite having a flaw or two.

This is why most people here give out terrible ratings that are impractical for real world advice. Everyone looks at extreme outlier models all day but has no idea how to tell the difference between an attractive normie that can slay vs. an average normie, which is far more applicable for the actual users of this website and life in general

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725