My Final Post and Magnum Opus │Settling The Eternal Jaw Vs Eye Area Debate

Keep seeing debates about eye area vs jaw every day, but I believe these elements fall into a pyramid heirarchy rather than one being strictly more important than the other. Gentlemen, I bring you my Magnum Opus, a culmination of all the ratings and models I have studied in depth with voracious diligence - The Maslows' ForeverRecession's Hierarchy Of Needs For what truly ascends a boy into Manhood, Chadlite, and above territory.
Jaw is Threshold For HTN/5 PSL │ Harmony For 6 PSL │ Eyes and Zygos for 6.5+

Foremost Importance │ Jaw is Law :soy: │"Medium Ugly"/ Chadlite Threshold

A good jawline is what enables a man to be at least somewhat attractive to the opposite sex. Every guy who is in the 5-5.75 PSL range has a good jawline, but rarely do they have a good jawline and eyes in tandem. That is because those special specimens are in the 6 plus range. If you look at all the models and actors who've been rated in the 5 range, seldom will they have mogger eye areas, but they will almost always have a strong, wide jaw or a tall defined chin.
View attachment 1575880View attachment 1576091View attachment 1575891View attachment 1575885

View attachment 1576078View attachment 1575883View attachment 1575886View attachment 1576085

Pete and Holland are barely 5 PSL if at all, but you get my point. All of these guys range in the HTN-5.5 PSL range with obviously Elordi being the highest rated. If you look at all the mainstream Medium Ugly's who are thirsted over, they will always have a boxy jaw or at least a tall defined chin as in the case of Elordi.

Chad Territory 5.75-6.5 │ Now You Need Harmony As Well │ Perhaps Widest Appeal Range

To truly enter Chad territory, it isn't enough that one posseses a mogger jaw area. On top of this, one must add a harmonious balanced look. This may come in the form of ratios, facial thirds, improved eye area, or cheek hollows. It should be emphasized though that none of the guys in this range will have hyper mogger eye areas either... albeit better than last tier..
View attachment 1575908View attachment 1575909View attachment 1575969View attachment 1576024

View attachment 1575910View attachment 1576092View attachment 1575918

GigaChad 6.5+ │ Hunter Eyes and Zygos NOW Come Into Play │ Perhaps Less Appeal

If a person does not have a good lower third with overall facial harmony in the form of good ratios, thirds, and pheno etc. then hunter eyes and good zygos don't mean shit. They will in fact descend a person into looking uncanny, wierd, deformed, etc. Whenever someone on this site posts an ugly guy with mogger eye areas, it's because they lack the other features that take precedent over them. Only when someone possesses the preceding elements will he benefit from having good zygomatic projection and hunter/hunter-like eyes. These features are what seperate Chads from Generational Specimens.
View attachment 1575930View attachment 1575932View attachment 1575940View attachment 1575936

View attachment 1575938View attachment 1575950View attachment 1575995View attachment 1576089

None of these guys have as strong jaw/chin as Rami Malek and Davidson, and that's the point. Because they have good harmony, eye areas and zygos on top of an above average lower third, they still mog the living fuck out of the first category.

This shows that the minimum standard in order to be perceived as attractive to women is to have a mogger jaw area. A ~average guy with a good jaw will always outclass counterpart with good eye area. Eye Area and Zygos only begin to improve one's looks when they have a good foundation in the form of harmony and a good lower third first.
I believe this also proves that most normie can realistically ascend to around 5 PSL through the form of some kind of jaw/chin augmentation, but rarely can harmony be attained through surgery, unless you are in need of softmaxxes such as a nose job (Toni Mahfud)

I have served my purpose in furthering the boundaries of the blackpill, and this final piece will serve as a headstone towards that service. Mods, @Gargantuan @tyronelite @Kingkellz @Chad1212 @Alexanderr Pin This, For I have done what no other mortal could and have settled the eternal debate once and for all.

@VicMackey @Preston @StrangerDanger @forevergymcelling @Anstrum95 @6ft4 @alienmaxxer @Biiyo03 @germanlooks @CagingBanderas @Salludon @Amnesia @volcelfatcel @buckchadley31 @n0rthface @WontStopNorwooding (Alien Nigga, Can't tag you) @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @AscendingHero @RoundHouse @gamma @justadude @Xangsane @inferiorpispot234 @Chadeep @ArvidGustavsson @Ethereal @chaddyboi66 @brbbrah @thecel

Goodbye, friends. With my aspirations for a generational ascension having taking an abrupt disastrous turn (realization of ethnic pill), it seems I must venture onto other paths that will enable me peace and happiness - Ascesis Maxxing. Instead of this folley of cultivating these animalistic passions, I have decided to forsake all sexual desire and will instead strive to annihilate this stain of the Human Condition from the halls of my Psyche forever.

View attachment 1576034View attachment 1576040
BoB tier thread tbh ngl

Good luck wherever it is you go and I hope it's at least better than this place

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Nice thread.

Good luck mentally ascending beyond your human shell.

The first and most important step is high dosage DHT inhibitors. You will cease to even recognize women as human beings outside of close family members like your mother or sister.

• Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero
Jaws are overrated, we give it far more importance from the male gaze perspective, there's a UFC fighter who looks like shit but because he has a huge jaw people on MMA froums think he's good looking

View attachment 1576079
shitty haircut and almost invisible eyebrows failo him. would look much better with wider darker eyebrows, a buzzcut, and some facial stubble

see you tomorrow

This isn't really true, the problem is that no one here knows the difference between an average eye area and a good but not amazing eye area. Most the guys in the 5 category have very solid eye areas. Even Elordi has an above average eye area despite the NCT. Hemsworth, Chalamet, and Reynolds all have very good eye areas despite having a flaw or two.

This is why most people here give out terrible ratings that are impractical for real world advice. Everyone looks at extreme outlier models all day but has no idea how to tell the difference between an attractive normie that can slay vs. an average normie, which is far more applicable for the actual users of this website and life in general
Elordi doesn't even have NCT. He's 6'5"+ so all camera angles are from below. If you look at him from eye-level he has PCT.

Hemsworth has Chad-tier A10 eyes.

Keep seeing debates about eye area vs jaw every day, but I believe these elements fall into a pyramid heirarchy rather than one being strictly more important than the other. Gentlemen, I bring you my Magnum Opus, a culmination of all the ratings and models I have studied in depth with voracious diligence - The Maslows' ForeverRecession's Hierarchy Of Needs For what truly ascends a boy into Manhood, Chadlite, and above territory.

A good jawline is what enables a man to be at least somewhat attractive to the opposite sex. Every guy who is in the 5-5.75 PSL range has a good jawline, but rarely do they have a good jawline and eyes in tandem. That is because those special specimens are in the 6 plus range. If you look at all the models and actors who've been rated in the 5 range, seldom will they have mogger eye areas, but they will almost always have a strong, wide jaw or a tall defined chin.
View attachment 1575880View attachment 1576091View attachment 1575891View attachment 1575885

View attachment 1576078View attachment 1575883View attachment 1575886View attachment 1576085

Pete and Holland are barely 5 PSL if at all, but you get my point. All of these guys range in the HTN-5.5 PSL range with obviously Elordi being the highest rated. If you look at all the mainstream Medium Ugly's who are thirsted over, they will always have a boxy jaw or at least a tall defined chin as in the case of Elordi.

Chad Territory 5.75-6.5 │ Now You Need Harmony As Well │ Perhaps Widest Appeal Range

To truly enter Chad territory, it isn't enough that one posseses a mogger jaw area. On top of this, one must add a harmonious balanced look. This may come in the form of ratios, facial thirds, improved eye area, or cheek hollows. It should be emphasized though that none of the guys in this range will have hyper mogger eye areas either... albeit better than last tier..
View attachment 1575908View attachment 1575909View attachment 1575969View attachment 1576024

If a person does not have a good lower third with overall facial harmony in the form of good ratios, thirds, and pheno etc. then hunter eyes and good zygos don't mean shit. They will in fact descend a person into looking uncanny, wierd, deformed, etc. Whenever someone on this site posts an ugly guy with mogger eye areas, it's because they lack the other features that take precedent over them. Only when someone possesses the preceding elements will he benefit from having good zygomatic projection and hunter/hunter-like eyes. These features are what seperate Chads from Generational Specimens.
View attachment 1575930View attachment 1575932View attachment 1575940View attachment 1575936

View attachment 1575938View attachment 1575950View attachment 1575995View attachment 1576089

None of these guys have as strong jaw/chin as Rami Malek and Davidson, and that's the point. Because they have good harmony, eye areas and zygos on top of an above average lower third, they still mog the living fuck out of the first category.

This shows that the minimum standard in order to be perceived as attractive to women is to have a mogger jaw area. A ~average guy with a good jaw will always outclass counterpart with good eye area. Eye Area and Zygos only begin to improve one's looks when they have a good foundation in the form of harmony and a good lower third first.
I believe this also proves that most normie can realistically ascend to around 5 PSL through the form of some kind of jaw/chin augmentation, but rarely can harmony be attained through surgery, unless you are in need of softmaxxes such as a nose job (Toni Mahfud)

I have served my purpose in furthering the boundaries of the blackpill, and this final piece will serve as a headstone towards that service. Mods, @Gargantuan @tyronelite @Kingkellz @Chad1212 @Alexanderr Pin This, For I have done what no other mortal could and have settled the eternal debate once and for all.

@VicMackey @Preston @StrangerDanger @forevergymcelling @Anstrum95 @6ft4 @alienmaxxer @Biiyo03 @germanlooks @CagingBanderas @Salludon @Amnesia @volcelfatcel @buckchadley31 @n0rthface @WontStopNorwooding (Alien Nigga, Can't tag you) @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @AscendingHero @RoundHouse @gamma @justadude @Xangsane @inferiorpispot234 @Chadeep @ArvidGustavsson @Ethereal @chaddyboi66 @brbbrah @thecel

Goodbye, friends. With my aspirations for a generational ascension having taking an abrupt disastrous turn (realization of ethnic pill), it seems I must venture onto other paths that will enable me peace and happiness - Ascesis Maxxing. Instead of this folley of cultivating these animalistic passions, I have decided to forsake all sexual desire and will instead strive to annihilate this stain of the Human Condition from the halls of my Psyche forever.

You will forever remain recessed.

not a single word apart from the last part 😢

you either have it or you don't :oops:

angry punch GIF
the draco makes this priceless 🤣

Good thread OP. Every comment on this thread is worthless

Hunter eyes+harmony+hunter eyes>great jawline alone. A good jaw is a threshold to be good looking. And a decent jaw a minimum to not be an incel, If the other features aren't good. I think men tend to exagerate the importance of the jaw, because is very dismorphic, men with huge jaws looks intimidating as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834

Hollow cheeks+strong zygos mogs everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
0AEA9555 A5C8 4519 84E4 17675CE3029B

With eyes the only thing that matters is averageness and coloring

This guy will slay equally as much as all the guys you posted with hunter eyes

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160
View attachment 1598524

With eyes the only thing that matters is averageness and coloring

This guy will slay equally as much as all the guys you posted with hunter eyes
342542DF 3821 4A43 A3EF CD0536AA4683

Hunter eyes matter alien max sama. None of my tinder experiments have come close to this pfl slayer

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
404 sadly :lul::lul::lul:
Besides atesh no shitskin has possessed hunter eyes we all bugeyed freaks :Comfy:

Morph your guys eyes to brown and try the tinder experiment again.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Try that Pakistani village guy from TikTok that sal posted

• +1
Jaws are overrated, we give it far more importance from the male gaze perspective, there's a UFC fighter who looks like shit but because he has a huge jaw people on MMA froums think he's good looking

View attachment 1576079
This is his face after leanmaxxing and dehydrating to cut weight. He has to cut ~30 lbs for weigh-ins, of course he is going to look depleted.

His Instagram has thirsty comments from girls and he has a beautiful wife. He is good looking. This is another example of PSL users disconnected from reality.

BTW, OP is just more autism. There is no formula for when jaws matter more than eyes or whatever. Have good features with no major failos, have decent harmony, and you're good looking. PSL scale is pure autism, it is worthless and doesn't describe anythign accurately.

Lord and saviour @ForeverRecession does that mean I have mogger potential?

• +1