MY FIRST EVER DATE UPDATE

EvangelicalRapist

EvangelicalRapist

Gold
Just now I had my first-ever date at my 18 years of age

This could have been extremely terrible but

It was slightly less bad.

We met up and she was beautiful.
High cheekbones, hollow cheeks, natural blond with blue eyes obviously.

To say that my, decent cheekbones were mogged is to say nothing.
Her clearly extended lashes made me insecure about mine. I confidently eyebrow mogged her on the other hand.

We hugged and I said "[Her name] right?"
She replied positively, although weirdly didn't ask for my name (maybe she had it in mind since we chatted before)
Then we went in the direction of a coffee shop and I realised that my autism had already won over me and I could not utter a single word.
Somehow I found the courage to save the 5 second silence by asking her about her trip that she mentioned in our chat before.
On our way I again, mentioned the coffee shop and she said she knows a tea place, actually.
This was a great option for me since I didn't really know where any of the coffee shops were (I only saw them on google maps before and though I'd find them easily, in the darkness of winter)
We ended up going to the tea shop and then we sat down at a table.
My nose started to become runny because of the cold experienced outside and this was an emergency.
Somehow I was able to suck all of it into myself and keep talking to her. I am a brokie and menus are an extremely confusing piece of paper to me. She suggested a tea, and i said sure. We ordered 2 of the same, and had a 30-40 minute conversation about various stuff. It almost felt as if she was even comfortable, having her elbows on the table and smiling often, as well as making frequent eye contact with me (as if it's something that you don't do when you talk to somebody lol)
We then drank all of the tea and waited for quite some time and my retard ass thought that waitress would come up to us until the girl said "well i think we should go now" (before that she suggested that we walk down the street). I agreed, but was also confused since i expected waitress to come up to us and my

AUTISTIC MOGGED BY HER AESTHETICS ASS asked her if I should probably call the waitress myself or if she is going to come up to us. She said that I'd have to go to her.
After paying the bill (I paid for her, nothing much it's just a tea) I clearly didn't leave any tips since I didn't have any cash and never would tbh.
We then walked in one side then she suggested to go the other way and eventually we parted our ways with a brief and slightly boring conversation on our way to the point of separation.
When saying our goodbyes I just said "thanks for your company" and "bye". She gave me a non-readable look and we went our ways.

I am not sure what to make of this but I'm proud of myself

This took unbelievable courage (especially on her side jfl) and even though I'm 90% sure she found me super NT and boring, I'm still not regretting the date.

Still have yet to message her, and maybe, just maybe if God's will ...

To be continued

tagging some people from previous thread: @ReinhardRacist @kebab @wsada @Chris Benoit

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, pneumocystosis, aleksander and 10 others
Go for kids they're easier to impress

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, 9cel, PseudoMaxxer and 5 others
Mirin date but sounds like it was a bit bland.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Klasik01, aleksander, shalomnigga and 2 others
inb4 autists say you should’ve fucked

good NT training and sheit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, 9cel, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
inb4 autists say you should’ve fucked

good NT training and sheit
NT trainig while OP talks about mogging and psl throughout the description of the date JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstars, finn899, Deleted member 55252 and 2 others
Mirin date but sounds like it was a bit bland.
It was.

This is an unforseen progress for me, on the other hand.

Now I feel myself at peace and all of my post oneitis anxiety has temporarily faded.
I'm more than certain that it was my last time seeing her (although we'll see)

Thanks for your cheers, and also

I did not even jutt :incel:

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
It was.

This is an unforseen progress for me, on the other hand.

Now I feel myself at peace and all of my post oneitis anxiety has temporarily faded.
I'm more than certain that it was my last time seeing her (although we'll see)

Thanks for your cheers, and also

I did not even jutt :incel:
How long was it ? Doesnt sound like it was more than 1.5-2hrs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and EvangelicalRapist

• JFL
NT trainig while OP talks about mogging and psl throughout the description of the date JFL.
at least OP was on a date with what sounds like to be a mogger femoid. mogs me

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and kebab
at least OP was on a date with what sounds like to be a mogger femoid. mogs me
Mogs be to oblivion. I will come to your home and rape you if you spazz about “muh fakecel muh chad”

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
How long was it ? Doesnt sound like it was more than 1.5-2hrs
was about 1.5 hours. Overall short, couldn't have lasted for more anyway.
She had job tomorrow and we did date in the evening + she just returned from a long trip (i asked her if she's still in a mood for a date after a tiring trip and she agreed)

Seemed like she was a bit shy as well, although i definitely autism-mogged her. She's so pretty tho

• Love it
was about 1.5 hours. Overall short, couldn't have lasted for more anyway.
She had job tomorrow and we did date in the evening + she just returned from a long trip (i asked her if she's still in a mood for a date after a tiring trip and she agreed)

Seemed like she was a bit shy as well, although i definitely autism-mogged her. She's so pretty tho
Fuark bro u gotta see her again

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and EvangelicalRapist
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and socialcel
It's been over for me

Ur done for nigga. No need to oil up. Imma obliterate you.
yes pls chad. just give me your hunter eyes and outward gonions too

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
if you didnt fuck her you aint seeing her again

@socialcel look at this mutt JFL:

IMG 6752
IMG 6751

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and socialcel
You wouldn't say that to my face buddy
i wouldn’t say anything to you i’d just spit on your gypsy ass

• +1
No, I'm the one who spits on jews and gypsies, your people

No, I'm the one who spits on jews and gypsies, your people
Last seen a moment ago ·Viewing thread Is it gay to suck dick?

OH MY GOD THIS WAS ME A COUPLE MONTHS AGO.

OP UR GETTING GHOSTED

Dont give up tho, keep going on dates you’ll get there eventually

One thing I noticed is she suggested a lot of things. U need to take lead. Bc if u can take lead, then u can take lead for going in for a hug or kiss etc.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 7580

Her clearly extended lashes made me insecure about mine. I confidently eyebrow mogged her on the other hand.

She replied positively, although weirdly didn't ask for my name (maybe she had it in mind since we chatted before)
Then we went in the direction of a coffee shop and I realised that my autism had already won over me and I could not utter a single word.
Somehow I found the courage to save the 5 second silence by asking her about her trip that she mentioned in our chat before.
On our way I again, mentioned the coffee shop and she said she knows a tea place, actually.
This was a great option for me since I didn't really know where any of the coffee shops were (I only saw them on google maps before and though I'd find them easily, in the darkness of winter)
My nose started to become runny because of the cold experienced outside and this was an emergency.
Somehow I was able to suck all of it into myself and keep talking to her. I am a brokie and menus are an extremely confusing piece of paper to me. She suggested a tea, and i said sure. We ordered 2 of the same, and had a 30-40 minute conversation about various stuff. It almost felt as if she was even comfortable, having her elbows on the table and smiling often, as well as making frequent eye contact with me (as if it's something that you don't do when you talk to somebody lol)
We then drank all of the tea and waited for quite some time and my retard ass thought that waitress would come up to us until the girl said "well i think we should go now" (before that she suggested that we walk down the street). I agreed, but was also confused since i expected waitress to come up to us and my

AUTISTIC MOGGED BY HER AESTHETICS ASS asked her if I should probably call the waitress myself or if she is going to come up to us. She said that I'd have to go to her.
After paying the bill (I paid for her, nothing much it's just a tea) I clearly didn't leave any tips since I didn't have any cash and never would tbh.
We then walked in one side then she suggested to go the other way and eventually we parted our ways with a brief and slightly boring conversation on our way to the point of separation.
When saying our goodbyes I just said "thanks for your company" and "bye". She gave me a non-readable look and we went our ways.

This took unbelievable courage (especially on her side jfl) and even though I'm 90% sure she found me super NT and boring, I'm still not regretting the date.

To be continued

tagging some people from previous thread: @ReinhardRacist @kebab @wsada @Chris Benoit
Nice

is he the gypsy we bullied last week ? i cant keep up w all the grays.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Ugh..
OH MY GOD THIS WAS ME A COUPLE MONTHS AGO.

OP UR GETTING GHOSTED

Dont give up tho, keep going on dates you’ll get there eventually

One thing I noticed is she suggested a lot of things. U need to take lead. Bc if u can take lead, then u can take lead for going in for a hug or kiss etc.
i just asked here if everything was ok and saying that i'd like to see her again and she agreed and updated me on her getting home + dropping a mild joke

• +1
who are you ? genuinely dont remember interacting w you.
You rot so much ofcourse u don't remember, get a life u incel nigga

You rot so much ofcourse u don't remember, get a life u incel nigga
no I just have better things to do than remember random gracels that I have only interacted once or never. regardless tho who are you ?

edit: nvm ur that shitskin I bullied with BitchBoy JFL. Keep barking for me faggot. its been more than 24hrs, move on.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
no I just have better things to do than remember random gracels that I have only interacted once or never. regardless tho who are you ?

edit: nvm ur that shitskin I bullied with BitchBoy JFL. Keep barking for me faggot. its been more than 24hrs, move on.
I lifemog you so hard buddy. You’re literally a self hating Arab jfl. Be proud of yourself, Arab. You don’t have the right to call anyone shitskin 😂

IMG 1866
IMG 1865

The irony.

@socialcel @BitchBoy

I lifemog you so hard buddy. You’re literally a self hating Arab jfl. Be proud of yourself, Arab. You don’t have the right to call anyone shitskin 😂
how is a half turk arab but a pure blood iranian faggot like yourself isnt ? make it make sense, SHITSKIN.

• Ugh..
I’m quarter euro, anyway, even if I was full blood I’m still less of a shitskin than you. I don’t have a problem with Arabs but you a raging hypocrite self hating faggot keeps calling me shitskin when your even more than me. We’re both ethnics

I’m quarter euro, anyway, even if I was full blood I’m still less of a shitskin than you. I don’t have a problem with Arabs but you a raging hypocrite self hating faggot keeps calling me shitskin when your even more than me. We’re both ethnics
im ethnic but not arab bud. I also dont think Iranians are arab. but you getting mad over getting called a shitskin proves that you are a self-hating deathnic faggot or a white SFcel (which everyone knows ur not). u on my dick fr. SHITSKIN.

• Ugh..
Your not fucking that nigga, lol

To be continued

Jfl at bragging about a date

Kys

Unless you are 6'3, then life is worth living.

You said yourself that you’re half Arab. So you’re 50% less ethnic than me but Arabs are more ethnic than Iranians so it balances it out. Were literally the same level of shitskin. I’m not mad that I’m being called shitskin im mad that a fucking half Arab is saying it

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed