MY FIRST EVER DATE UPDATE

hes 6ft3 bud
tallfags like @xean try to come up with another insult than ā€œyouā€™re shortā€: lvl impossible

and they also happen to get just as many (0) bitches as the 5ā€™9 guys they roast

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and kebab
Just now I had my first-ever date at my 18 years of age

This could have been extremely terrible but

It was slightly less bad.

We met up and she was beautiful.
High cheekbones, hollow cheeks, natural blond with blue eyes obviously.

To say that my, decent cheekbones were mogged is to say nothing.
Her clearly extended lashes made me insecure about mine. I confidently eyebrow mogged her on the other hand.

We hugged and I said "[Her name] right?"
She replied positively, although weirdly didn't ask for my name (maybe she had it in mind since we chatted before)
Then we went in the direction of a coffee shop and I realised that my autism had already won over me and I could not utter a single word.
Somehow I found the courage to save the 5 second silence by asking her about her trip that she mentioned in our chat before.
On our way I again, mentioned the coffee shop and she said she knows a tea place, actually.
This was a great option for me since I didn't really know where any of the coffee shops were (I only saw them on google maps before and though I'd find them easily, in the darkness of winter)
We ended up going to the tea shop and then we sat down at a table.
My nose started to become runny because of the cold experienced outside and this was an emergency.
Somehow I was able to suck all of it into myself and keep talking to her. I am a brokie and menus are an extremely confusing piece of paper to me. She suggested a tea, and i said sure. We ordered 2 of the same, and had a 30-40 minute conversation about various stuff. It almost felt as if she was even comfortable, having her elbows on the table and smiling often, as well as making frequent eye contact with me (as if it's something that you don't do when you talk to somebody lol)
We then drank all of the tea and waited for quite some time and my retard ass thought that waitress would come up to us until the girl said "well i think we should go now" (before that she suggested that we walk down the street). I agreed, but was also confused since i expected waitress to come up to us and my

AUTISTIC MOGGED BY HER AESTHETICS ASS asked her if I should probably call the waitress myself or if she is going to come up to us. She said that I'd have to go to her.
After paying the bill (I paid for her, nothing much it's just a tea) I clearly didn't leave any tips since I didn't have any cash and never would tbh.
We then walked in one side then she suggested to go the other way and eventually we parted our ways with a brief and slightly boring conversation on our way to the point of separation.
When saying our goodbyes I just said "thanks for your company" and "bye". She gave me a non-readable look and we went our ways.

I am not sure what to make of this but I'm proud of myself

This took unbelievable courage (especially on her side jfl) and even though I'm 90% sure she found me super NT and boring, I'm still not regretting the date.

Still have yet to message her, and maybe, just maybe if God's will ...

To be continued

tagging some people from previous thread: @ReinhardRacist @kebab @wsada @Chris Benoit
Sounds like a shit time

@pneumocystosis

as requested brother
Hope u didn't have high expectations :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
how can you go on a date with a foid and not kiss her?

over

you will learn a lot. you remind me of me in my beginnings

type shit

things will go extremely fast, especially at uni. congrats!

• Love it
Reactions: EvangelicalRapist
how can you go on a date with a foid and not kiss her?

over

you will learn a lot. you remind me of me in my beginnings

type shit

things will go extremely fast, especially at uni. congrats!
Things do go fast, my face debloats and soon muscles will grow

You are a big inspiration and I am truly your disciple

See you in Gandy heaven (or incelcon)