My first pregab experience (not what i expected)

jlim

jlim

Bronze
Joined
Jan 20, 2026
Posts
459
Reputation
489
I bought some pregab of indiamart and it came today. I did 300mg so i can be low inhib for a function but tbh I didn't really feel the anxiety reduce that much only a tiny bit of inhibition was reduce. Main side effects were that im very sleepy, literally gonna go to bed after this and also head is spinning and dizzy. Not really what i expected tbh I lowkey thought my high inhib ass was gonna be social asf idk.

tldr: did 300mg of pregab and high inhib did not get reduced
 
I bought some pregab of indiamart and it came today. I did 300mg so i can be low inhib for a function but tbh I didn't really feel the anxiety reduce that much only a tiny bit of inhibition was reduce. Main side effects were that im very sleepy, literally gonna go to bed after this and also head is spinning and dizzy. Not really what i expected tbh I lowkey thought my high inhib ass was gonna be social asf idk.

tldr: did 300mg of pregab and high inhib did not get reduced
then do 150 or do xan
 
  • +1
Reactions: lrdbky

Similar threads

hexum.dnd
Replies
0
Views
15
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
thomasjiooo
Replies
2
Views
11
thomasjiooo
thomasjiooo
ibIameweight
Replies
1
Views
13
ibIameweight
ibIameweight
itsover74
Replies
11
Views
59
anaverageman
anaverageman
GrandInquisitor
Replies
1
Views
27
Hollywood
Hollywood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top