My first rope attempt failed I’ll try another

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
I basically tried the method to bleed out and die, I cut myself on my hand and let the blood bleed out into the water to lessen the pain and I took pain medication to help the pain (hurt BAD asf). I was bleeding out but slowly and passing out but I went to a coma and didn’t die because someone found me and called the ambulance. I want to try something else that method was painful asf despite all the meds and the water I was thinking of doing the same method but I’m scared and I hope for the courage to get that knife and press down again but it’s too painful and pure agony. If anyone has painless ropemaxx methods suggest them. It should be easy to do or something easy to get. Don’t mention guns we don’t have the here. And if it requires a set up please dm and draw a drawing and tell me how to set it up. And please don’t mention “muh don’t rope” I’m sick and tired of that BS.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, soover4me, BrahminBoss and 11 others
kinda had same shit but not rlly like that. If u rlly want to rope atleast wait untill ur parents die. Try to become a good person before dying and pray for forgiveness. Atleast do that if u dont wanna hear "dont rope"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, STUPIDREFEREES, pig_face and 5 others
Do some crazy shit before roping ngl, might was well. Do LSD maybe or some other drugs, confess everything to someone, fuck a prostitute, idk maybe you have given up entirely on life but you might as well die knowing you tried everything. Your depression is probably fixable although your probably not motivated to fix it. If you changed your entire lifestyle/diet it might work.

As for rope methods idk jump off a really tall cliff. Or literally rope like strangle yourself/asphyxiate yourself but please don’t I love you bhai there is always hope you can catch a flight to a random third world country and have a new life

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, soover4me, pig_face and 2 others
just use a shotgun bro, it's that easy work from there to head into that sweet goodnight.

Just Ronnie McNutt yourself theory
IMG 0789

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me

• JFL
Reactions: Gigatyrone69 and mike21
I can tell you don't live in the U.S because this thread would be inquiring on how to kill the guy that called the ambulance

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, BrahminBoss, Aleksandrtheblessed and 2 others
I basically tried the method to bleed out and die, I cut myself on my hand and let the blood bleed out into the water to lessen the pain and I took pain medication to help the pain (hurt BAD asf). I was bleeding out but slowly and passing out but I went to a coma and didn’t die because someone found me and called the ambulance. I want to try something else that method was painful asf despite all the meds and the water I was thinking of doing the same method but I’m scared and I hope for the courage to get that knife and press down again but it’s too painful and pure agony. If anyone has painless ropemaxx methods suggest them. It should be easy to do or something easy to get. Don’t mention guns we don’t have the here. And if it requires a set up please dm and draw a drawing and tell me how to set it up. And please don’t mention “muh don’t rope” I’m sick and tired of that BS.
Can you PayPal me your money? Btw don’t rope never ever rope

• JFL
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe
Roped femboy
Pepelaughing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: spermium, can’t relate, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Pikabro, High Cortisol Chad and 2 others
Take out a loan and spend on the incel brahs

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Pikabro and Latinolooksmaxxer
Wait don't kill yourself yet, atleast make a charitable donation to my bimax fund before you leave this planet

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: oxymoron, PickleTheSlayer, Pikabro and 6 others

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: lepo2317
How did someone find you? Just lock yourself in your room

Also larp, you didn't go into a coma jfl

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: spermium
Dont Rope If you literally havent tried anything for Change. You literally only have 1 life thats short enough already.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Pikabro
start a bucket list first, choose fulfilling goals and never give up

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
if you rope you’re faggot

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
IMG_4959.png

IMG_4960.png

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: oxymoron, STUPIDREFEREES, BrahminBoss and 4 others
this nigga roping roping is for faggots go to your fucking life and stop crying fucking nigga

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Don't forget to stream that shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, med and scrunchables
Yeah lol on second thought you can take out huge loans with credit fraud type things you will have to look up how but might as well steal from credit companies first
Take out a loan and spend on the incel brahs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Ricky212
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oxymoron and Ricky212
If somebody found you, it means that there are people caring about you. There are guys who are ALONE AS FUCK. If they died, no one would find them in months, man. I know it's rough but you can get grip on your life dude. Comes from oldcel failure.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Nah buddy, go ahead.
Rope yourself you pathetic faggot
This didn’t do anything. LOL. You thought you did something. Telling me what I want to do means nothing to me, I’m unfazed
Sleepy GIF by Saweetie

How did someone find you? Just lock yourself in your room

Also larp, you didn't go into a coma jfl
It’s not larp. I did go in coma. I’m trying inert gas method next. The method I did I found it works but it hurts so I’m not doing it again. I lost blood and passed but because it was being released slow in the water I was found not going to go to details

try sodium nitrite or a shotgun

Last edited:
drug overdose on fentanyl

peaceful, no blood and quick, its like going to sleep and people would not be sure if you killed yourself or if it was accidental

also do you really want to kill yourself? is it a genuine feeling that maybe youre suffering and its irreversible or maybe you can solve that?

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
dont kill yourself lil nigga

Extract a lot of codeine from otc meds with cold water extraction, take a big dose of codeine together with some benadryl to lessen the chance of vomiting, and rope or jump from a tall building

But preferably overdose on fentanyl

Also preferably do a big dose of 5-MEO-DMT before you decide to rope

bro im 10x more cooked than you and i still dont ropemaxx i just lay down and rot but atleast i try to enjoy life a lil bit . so stop being a dipshit and do something drastic before ropemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: aerooooo, STUPIDREFEREES and Pikabro
You're so weak that,you even used medication in order to not feel pain while dying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and BrahminBoss
Let me rape u first I love femboys

Don’t do it

Think about it this way. If you’re low inhib enough to kill yourself, why not use that low inhib to win in life? You’re not a pussy now you’ve roped so this means you have no reason to fear anything. The world is your oyster now.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Oh well he’s probably le dead.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss and pig_face
It’s not larp. I did go in coma. I’m trying inert gas method next. The method I did I found it works but it hurts so I’m not doing it again. I lost blood and passed but because it was being released slow in the water I was found not going to go to details
blud think he is nazi this faggot dont rope

No I’m spending it all living my best life before I do it

Music Video Kiss GIF by Cheat Codes
w minset my bro, since everyone here thinking its funny or a joke that ur life sucks so bad to the point u wanna end it well let me say this if u ever killed yourself ur a pussy, your a fag and u took the easy way out while ur family lives with that pain for the rest of your life instead of making the effort to get up solve the root cause u decided to sit down and whine like a little bitch, it generally hurts me to think u actually went on and made a thread about ways to kill yourself in a public forum like bro just dont most ppl who killed themselves wanted to live on that final second life is short at least try and solve the problem and do something fuffiling before u go

why don't you create a drug addiction first?