MY FIRST SHOPIFY STORE (Dropshipping)

D

Deleted member 23554

Deleting my account rn
I started an ad campaign on TikTok yesterday. Here's the result. I know that you dont know Turkish but it doesnt matter. I made almost 1k in a day just from dropshipping. If we add up all the things (fiverr,youtube,discord etc.) i made 2k a day as a 18 year old living in a country where the minimum salary is 450usd.

A
(Shopify, 392 people visited the website and i made 15k turkish liras. It is calculated after all the money i will spend on the products. I am selling more than one product all around 2-400 turkish lira but many people bought more than one.)
Untitled
(Tiktok Ads, 28k impressions and 698 clicks.)

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, ropemaxxee, tinderhacker and 19 others
@RecessedSubhumanX

Mirin turkish lira

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
This guy is on some serious moneymaxing shit, mirin hard.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tinderhacker, Sondern, Dr. Bludy and 6 others
Congratulations man. I thought Dropshipping was dead, but apparently it's still possible to make good money from it outside the U.S.

Btw, how much money did you invest?

• +1
Now calculate profit - taxes now you made 500

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 23554
FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW, I AM THE BEST MARKETER IN THE WORLD. IN THE NEXT YEARS I WILL BE A MULTIMILLIONARE CHAD. I AM STARTING A HYPERCASUAL COMPANY RIGHT NOW HIRING POOR INDIANS FROM FIVERR.

• JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, Informationcapitali, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Congratulations man. I thought Dropshipping was dead, but apparently it's still possible to make good money from it outside the U.S.

i only spent 500 turkish liras which is like 25usd. but remember that its cheaper to advertise in turkey and the revenue is also less.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392

you can make money in us as well. we dont even have paypal in turkey.

What do you sell?

Mirin hard, when did you first start this whole process with the youtube channel and everything? How long did it take to get here from nothing?

• +1
Mirin hard, when did you first start this whole process with the youtube channel and everything? How long did it take to get here from nothing?
it took me a month to realize the youtube thing. i started to learn about dropshipping 2 weeks ago watching the ecom king. never trust him tho, he's a paki scammer trying to sell his cource etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tinderhacker, buflek and mewcoper
Good luck wished!

With made, you meant revenue or gross profit or net profit?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Deleted member 23554
Good luck wished!

With made, you meant revenue or gross profit or net profit?
net profit. is it different than the revenue? i am not really good at english.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 21146, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 3 others
yes but i sell on shopify. no need to give commision the Jew Bezos.
But it's dropship, so what's the source?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
i only spent 500 turkish liras which is like 25usd. but remember that its cheaper to advertise in turkey and the revenue is also less.
You have as well way less competition than in the west, the market for dropshipping is saturated for most here. If you had started exactly the sale inUK france or usa, you would be net negative, or slightly winning

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: malicieusss, valhalar and Deleted member 23554
But it's dropship, so what's the source?
there's a website called trendyol. i found the product there and went to tahtakale(somewhere they sell almost everything for cheap, all the retailers are there) to find a place that sells the same thing. where do you live? you can find it on alibaba as well.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 21044
You have as well way less competition than in the west, the market for dropshipping is saturated for most here. If you had started exactly the sale inUK france or usa, you would be net negative
there are lots of dropshippers here as well tbh. for example the product i sell for 200tl is sold for 125 tl on amazon etc. people get hyped easily if you can advertise well.

there's a website called trendyol. i found the product there and went to tahtakale(somewhere they sell almost everything for cheap, all the retailers are there) to find a place that sells the same thing. where do you live? you can find it on alibaba as well.
Czech republic. I have a business too at 18, but not dropshipping.

• Love it
it took me a month to realize the youtube thing. i started to learn about dropshipping 2 weeks ago watching the ecom king. never trust him tho, he's a paki scammer trying to sell his cource etc
Thats crazy fast progress

• Love it
net profit. is it different than the revenue? i am not really good at english.
yeah.

to explain.
Lets say a business buys 100 shirts to sell for $500. And than they manage to sell 90 of those shirts to customers for $1100 total. As costs the business payed €350 for adds, website, packiging, transportation, etc..

* revenue = sales. in this example $ 1100
* gross profit = sales minus purchasing price/cost of the good. in this example $1100 - $500 = $600
* net profit = gross profit minus all other costs. in this example: $600 - $350 = $ 250

• +1
people get hyped easily if you can advertise well.
I find it very difficult to know what normies would buy because they think so differently.
But that's the crucial part of dropshipping, right? knowing what people want and what they don't want

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 23554
I find it very difficult to know what normies would buy because they think so differently.
But that's the crucial part of dropshipping, right? knowing what people want and what they don't want
normies are actually so easy to read. if you find a product just show a few friends and ask them you saw it on tiktok and want to buy. all you should do is to watch their reaction.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I started an ad campaign on TikTok yesterday. Here's the result. I know that you dont know Turkish but it doesnt matter. I made almost 1k in a day just from dropshipping. If we add up all the things (fiverr,youtube,discord etc.) i made 2k a day as a 18 year old living in a country where the minimum salary is 450usd.

View attachment 2041073(Shopify, 392 people visited the website and i made 15k turkish liras. It is calculated after all the money i will spend on the products. I am selling more than one product all around 2-400 turkish lira but many people bought more than one.)
View attachment 2041074(Tiktok Ads, 28k impressions and 698 clicks.)
fuck you 1k is my monthly wage

• So Sad
so you buying directly from vendors ? it's not dropshipping then

• +1
so you buying directly from vendors ? it's not dropshipping then
i don't. they ship and do everything for me. https://www.tahtakaletoptanticaret.com/ not this site but instead of ordering from a website i call them and order. i use paytr for getting payments which gives me the money one day after the orders so i didnt even have money to buy the orders at first.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and mewcoper
Wait 30 days and update us again on the store

• +1
i don't. they ship and do everything for me. https://www.tahtakaletoptanticaret.com/ not this site but instead of ordering from a website i call them and order. i use paytr for getting payments which gives me the money one day after the orders so i didnt even have money to buy the orders at first.
mirin bussiness skills

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 23554
how you manage refund processes ?

• +1
how you manage refund processes ?
i havent had any refund requests yet, but if it happens i will probably refund it to the place i bought the product from (they give you a mng kargo code)and you can refund the money from shopify panel.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
keep scaling brother

• Love it
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 23554
How is it going? Still making $1k usd a day?

• +1
I literally lost 5k € with Dropshipping ( all ad campaigns were unprofitable)

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, Deleted member 21146, mewcoper and 5 others
From my experience it is extremely hard to get normies to buy from your non reputable website, they just buy shit from known sources like amazon, alibaba and etc. Mirin though if you actually managed to make money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, mewcoper, Deleted member 23554 and 3 others

View attachment 2041073(Shopify, 392 people visited the website and i made 15k turkish liras. It is calculated after all the money i will spend on the products. I am selling more than one product all around 2-400 turkish lira but many people bought more than one.)
View attachment 2041074(Tiktok Ads, 28k impressions and 698 clicks.)
Nice bro only way to make it in turkey if u can’t ascend with nepotism is to get out to other countries or even better the internet

• +1
I literally lost 5k € with Dropshipping ( all ad campaigns were unprofitable)
why did u pay 5k for advertisement if you have no idea if people will like the product? just start a campaign with 100-200$ and close the shop if you cant get at least an order

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
Did you make the video by yourself or did you pay someone to do it for you?

• +1
yeah around that but idk if it will last till i make 100k
Oh that's cool. How much do you spend on advertisement?
What was your budget when you started? $1k?

• +1
Fucking mirin kardeş, lend some liras here too
The Happy Merchant

• Love it
Did you make the video by yourself or did you pay someone to do it for you?
i found a tiktok video made by an english speaker and added turkish subtitles

Oh that's cool. How much do you spend on advertisement?
What was your budget when you started? $1k?
at first i spent 1usd (200 turkish liras) to see if people will like the product. rn i spend a few hundred bucks. i had 3.5k$ but only spent 200tl for advertisement, 100tl for domain and 20tl for 3 months of shopify. less than 20 usd

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism