MY FIRST SHOPIFY STORE (Dropshipping)

Just because you sold 1 product in 1 day, doesn't mean that product is high selling.

You should have like 100 items of 100 products and see which sells the most.

Different people buy different products for different reasons.

Everyday products are being sold everywhere. Some products are more high selling than others. Some products have higher profits than others because of market principle, like a TV which has like a 10% profit.

If you sell 100 products with 5% profit vs 20 products with 10% profit.

Assuming the 100 products cost $10 each. So you get $50 sales.

VS

20 TVs that have 10% profit of $1000 each. Meaning you earn $2000 from it. Of course 20 TVs cost $20 000 capital.

But of course with that $20 000 capital, you could sell 2000, $10 products and make a profit of $1000.

If you can sell the $10 product atleast 2.5 x faster than the TV than you will get more profit from selling the $10 product.

Now if every business men realized this, they will all coallesce and try to sell this $10 product.

Meaning of those businessmen, some who wanted to sell TVs might have chosen selling $10 products over the TVs because of higher sales.

So that means reduced competition and the better option would be to sell TVs instead.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Just because you sold 1 product in 1 day, doesn't mean that product is high selling.

You should have like 100 items of 100 products and see which sells the most.

Different people buy different products for different reasons.

Everyday products are being sold everywhere. Some products are more high selling than others. Some products have higher profits than others because of market principle, like a TV which has like a 10% profit.

If you sell 100 products with 5% profit vs 20 products with 10% profit.

Assuming the 100 products cost $10 each. So you get $50 sales.

VS

20 TVs that have 10% profit of $100 each. Meaning you earn $2000 from it. Of course 20 TVs cost $20 000 capital.

But of course with that $20 000 capital, you could sell 2000, $10 products and make a profit of $1000.

If you can sell the $10 product atleast 2.5 x faster than the TV than you will get more profit from selling the $10 product.

Now if every business men realized this, they will all coallesce and try to sell this $10 product.

Meaning of those businessmen, some who wanted to sell TVs might have chosen selling $10 products over the TVs because of higher sales.

So that means reduced competition and the better option would be to sell TVs instead.
this is exactly what i am doing. my ctr is extremely low for an ad campaign but i have tons of products which is the reason why i didnt fail

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
this is exactly what i am doing. my ctr is extremely low for an ad campaign but i have tons of products which is the reason why i didnt fail

The point is "some products sell more than others" but also "other products are also sold to some degree as well".

A thousand people might buy product A and ten people might buy product B in the same time frame.

The point is do you have the capital to buy more of products A?

Another scenario is...

If product A is popular but only has 5% profit and product B is less popular but has 10% profit and both sell roughly equally in the same time frame then it is better to sell product B.

If product B can only sell 200 items a day and product A can sell 500 items a day then it is better to sell product A, since A: 25% profit over B: 20%.

If, someone else is selling the same product as you, than you are losing sales from competition.

Assuming 10 salesmen, sell the same product. And assuming the probability is equal, than you have 1 in 10 chances of someone choosing you to buy the product.

So the question then is, how to attract more customers?

It's popularity of a product vs need.

People almost always buy products they need like basic food(bread). But popularity will be like "healthy foods".

Will share more thoughts later.

Last edited:
  • +1
You have as well way less competition than in the west, the market for dropshipping is saturated for most here. If you had started exactly the sale inUK france or usa, you would be net negative, or slightly winning
What's stopping a foreigner from starting a dropshipping business in Turkey? NVM; I think you need connections.

at first i spent 1usd (200 turkish liras) to see if people will like the product. rn i spend a few hundred bucks. i had 3.5k$ but only spent 200tl for advertisement, 100tl for domain and 20tl for 3 months of shopify. less than 20 usd
yo man what do i do what you do can u like teach me or do u have social media like discord or insta

yo man what do i do what you do can u like teach me or do u have social media like discord or insta
i dont have socials but i watched lots of free courses on youtube you can check them out

i dont have socials but i watched lots of free courses on youtube you can check them out
maybe give some links or do i literally click any yt vid

• +1
depends on the product i failed my first store

depends on the product i failed my first store
last question. what country to sell and how much money do i need to invest minimal.

• +1
last question. what country to sell and how much money do i need to invest minimal.
i sell in turkey since im turkish. i’d sell to wherever i’m from. you need some money to buy a premium theme and facebook/tiktok ads. shopify is 1 usd for 3 months.

i sell in turkey since im turkish. i’d sell to wherever i’m from. you need some money to buy a premium theme and facebook/tiktok ads. shopify is 1 usd for 3 months.
shii im turkish its just that i dont live there.

• +1
lil nigga i'm trying to see the ads you posted