MY FIRST TIME AT THE BAR [LEGALLY]

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
Stats: 6'2", 4/10 - 5.5/10 in looks, rated a 5/10 by Faceandlms, lanklet, minoritiy

The bar was much less competition than the night club. Saw a lot of people I knew and the average looks in that room were like a 5.5/10. Girls were uglier too, but I felt more confident knowing they didn't mog me that much. One 4 psl really tiny white girl approached me, and I was able to grind on a few white girls. One black and one asian chick at the bar, but neither of them looked like they were fucking with me and they both seemed to be after the white guys.

HEIGHT WAS NOT A MEME AT THE BAR. I STILL HEIGHT MOGGED EVERYONE THERE, BUT ONLY BY LIKE 1-2 INCHES

Moral of the story:

THE BAR IS MUCH MORE MANAGABLE THAN THE CLUB IF YOU ARE BELOW A 7/10 IN LOOKS, BUT IF YOU ARE A BELOW A LOW TIER NORMIE DONT EVEN BOTHER

AFTER MORE LOOKSMAXXING AND A BIMAX OR MAYBE JUST BOREDOM I WILL RETURN TO THE CLUB TO FUCK THE HOTTIES THERE

tagging anyone who might care:

@tyronelite @kjsbdfiusdf @PYT @Hozay @goat2x @portuguesecel @looksmaxxer234

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, PYT, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
Love to hear it, stories like this give me lifefuel when I go back
Girls were uglier too
That's because most ugly / fat chicks know they can't compete with the hot chicks that go to night clubs for the attention, validation, etc. So it's better to go to a "less threatening" environment like bars or personal social circles.

The hot chicks priorities at the clubs are

A) Get as much attention, validation, ego boost, free drinks at the clubs
B) Go home with hot guys

One 4 psl really tiny white girl approached me, and I was able to grind on a few white girls

Did you smash any of them? How did the interaction happen?

THE BAR IS MUCH MORE MANAGABLE THAN THE CLUB IF YOU ARE BELOW A 7/10 IN LOOKS, BUT IF YOU ARE A BELOW A LOW TIER NORMIE DONT EVEN BOTHER

Hmm.. I'd have to see examples of what you consider "low tier normie". I see normies talk to chicks all the time at local bars.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Love to hear it, stories like this give me lifefuel when I go back

That's because most ugly / fat chicks know they can't compete with the hot chicks that go to night clubs for the attention, validation, etc. So it's better to go to a "less threatening" environment like bars or personal social circles.

The hot chicks priorities at the clubs are

A) Get as much attention, validation, ego boost, free drinks at the clubs
B) Go home with hot guys

Did you smash any of them? How did the interaction happen?

Hmm.. I'd have to see examples of what you consider "low tier normie". I see normies talk to chicks all the time at local bars.
I am a Low tier normie so there you go

Didnt smash shit cuz ngl covid destroyed my social skills. I tried to dance with her (grind) she just wanted to dance normally so I just did that for 30 secodns and moved on.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and tyronelite
I am a Low tier normie so there you go

Didnt smash shit cuz ngl covid destroyed my social skills. I tried to dance with her (grind) she just wanted to dance normally so I just did that for 30 secodns and moved on.
My bad I misread that lol I'm baked.. shit I'm afraid I might've lost some of the social skills too lol I hope I don't sound aspie when I go back in the field

It's been a year since I've had flirty, smooth convos with chicks in clubs :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
My bad I misread that lol I'm baked.. shit I'm afraid I might've lost some of the social skills too lol I hope I don't sound aspie when I go back in the field

It's been a year since I've had flirty, smooth convos with chicks in clubs :feelswhy:
I’ve never had that so Mirin you. I look forward to developing my social skills

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and whiteissuperior