My First time in the club while blackpilled and things I noticed

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
I have no idea why, but the club is Chad Central. Non Chads actually looked out of place. Everyone there was looksmaxed, in good shape, dripped out, good haircuts and eye areas, good jawline. 60% of the male population was at least Chad lite.

Pretty boys are a fucking meme. Twinky looking faggots were not taken seriously. Even a 6'5" twinky looking HTN wasn't that successful with women. Maesthetic >>>>>> Masculine > pretty boy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dorky nerd look when you turn 21. A baby face is truly a death sentence.

I saw a lot of dudes of all races slaying, so JBW didn't seem as real. Arabs and mulattos slayed the most, from my POV. THen whites then blacks. I even saw a nerdy looking Pajeet dancing with a white girl, but she was 3 psl. You can also tell the difference between certain types of curries. Indian curries seem to alwats fail but Pakistani looking curries do well. All with hot white girls.

Chads are their own race. Their were white, arab, black, mulatto, even Pakistani Chads all over the place. I even walked up to one dude cuz I thought he was Broderick Hunter and asked to take a picture with him.

I saw a total of 5 girls in the club that weren't at least 5 psl. Only 5.
Everyone was dressed up, good looking.

Dancing is such an important skill. Learning how to grind and whine and dance to NT music is important and I will learn how.

HEIGHT IS A FUCKING MEME. AT 6'2", I ONLY REMEMBER BEING HEIGHT MOGGED BY 2 DUDES.
NEITHER OF THEM GOT ANY. Both seemed about 6'5". There was a white pretty boy HTN, but he was not dressed well, and was skinny, so he didn't get a lot of action. There was also a 6'5" 3.5 PSL white guy who looked like Jack Harlow. They didn't get any.

Moral of the story don't even bother going to the club if you arent at least a NT Chad lite, to be generous I'll say HTN. Chad Lite is literally average in the club and the bare minimum to succeed. Do ugly people just not go out anymore??

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Acromegaly_Chad, one job away and 18 others
Do ugly people just not go out anymore??
nahh they stand in the corner with a drink

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10524
Zj56dluwcc961

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lolcel, 5'8manlet and 18 others
@tyronelite @PYT @Hozay @looksmaxxer234 @BIGDICCJIM @kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Looks234 and Deleted member 6403
I have no idea why, but the club is Chad Central. Non Chads actually looked out of place. Everyone there was looksmaxed, in good shape, dripped out, good haircuts and eye areas, good jawline. 60% of the male population was at least Chad lite.

Pretty boys are a fucking meme. Twinky looking faggots were not taken seriously. Even a 6'5" twinky looking HTN wasn't that successful with women. Maesthetic >>>>>> Masculine > pretty boy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dorky nerd look when you turn 21. A baby face is truly a death sentence.

I saw a lot of dudes of all races slaying, so JBW didn't seem as real. Arabs and mulattos slayed the most, from my POV. THen whites then blacks. I even saw a nerdy looking Pajeet dancing with a white girl, but she was 3 psl. You can also tell the difference between certain types of curries. Indian curries seem to alwats fail but Pakistani looking curries do well. All with hot white girls.

Chads are their own race. Their were white, arab, black, mulatto, even Pakistani Chads all over the place. I even walked up to one dude cuz I thought he was Broderick Hunter and asked to take a picture with him.

Dancing is such an important skill. Learning how to grind and whine and dance to NT music is important and I will learn how.

HEIGHT IS A FUCKING MEME. AT 6'2", I ONLY REMEMBER BEING HEIGHT MOGGED BY 2 DUDES.
NEITHER OF THEM GOT ANY. Both seemed about 6'5". There was a white pretty boy HTN, but he was not dressed well, and was skinny, so he didn't get a lot of action. There was also a 6'5" 3.5 PSL white guy who looked like Jack Harlow. They didn't get any.

Moral of the story don't even bother going to the club if you arent at least a NT Chad lite, to be generous I'll say HTN. Chad Lite is literally average in the club and the bare minimum to succeed. Do ugly people just not go out anymore??
Interesting, people say its easier to slay in clubs. Hard to believe Everyone was Chadlite when they are so rare:Comfy:
Or you just overrated cuz they are sll style and sofmaxxed:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10615, one job away and 2 others
Interesting, people say its easier to slay in clubs. Hard to believe Everyone was Chadlite when they are so rare:Comfy:
Or you just overrated cuz they are sll style and sofmaxxed:y'all:
Litterally half had good jaw libnes and cheekbones bro Im not mf joking

dnr but thx for tag brother

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and whiteissuperior
My brotha what you are saying is on point. I’ve seen the same shit you’re saying. The nightclubs are a animalistic dangerous battleground if you’re sub normie & less then 5’7. You gotta know what you’re doing.

To make the best of it you gotta know the bartenders, the bouncers, the owners so at least they know you & you have a connections in case anything happens.

You gotta be extroverted & socialize bare minimum if you want to be seen. You don’t wanna be that nigga in the corner with the drink in his hand all shy n shit.

E3F7F2D4 AD40 4D7D BAD7 015D3376D27F A0507062 9E69 4110 BD47 9571058A4A3D B0E43855 2C72 4D7A BB60 ED5644E6FC6A

Yes that’s makeup on my face lol didn’t realize till someone told me lmao

I have a personal bartender who I always go to & a bouncer I’m cool with who I tip everytime so I get in faster. (Easy tip).

Chads are rare like LITERALLY RARE. Unless you live in a major city like LA, NYC, Miami due to big modeling agencies located there.

These guys you obsess over with Hunter eyes and cheekbones with model tier looks are 1 in like 1000. Ive seen maybe 3-5 chads all my clubbing nights over 2-3 years (before covid). The Tyler Maher, Jordan Barrett, Hernon Drago, Sean O’Pry phenotypes.

The dudes who are makin out with chicks, takin em home are literally fashion maxed, gym maxed, RTT fuckboy maxed out normies.

And yes everyone is dressed to the nines. It’s a fierce competition if you’re not on point with your whole look which is why I enjoy the process of going out.

Height is definitely a meme I’ve only been height mogged twice in 3 years & both guys were over 6’5. But then again I’m 6’3 so there’s clear bias on my side.

2EE4FF66 9FC5 495F B682 A8C4C18036D0

Refer to my thread below for a taste of nightlife here in my city

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 5'8manlet, OOGABOOGA and 12 others
My brotha what you are saying is on point. I’ve seen the same shit you’re saying. The nightclubs are a animalistic dangerous battleground if you’re sub normie & less then 5’7. You gotta know what you’re doing.

To make the best of it you gotta know the bartenders, the bouncers, the owners so at least they know you & you have a connections in case anything happens.

You gotta be extroverted & socialize bare minimum if you want to be seen. You don’t wanna be that nigga in the corner with the drink in his hand all shy n shit.

View attachment 1157338View attachment 1157339View attachment 1157341

I have a personal bartender who I always go to & a bouncer I’m cool with who I tip everytime so I get in faster. (Easy tip).

Chads are rare like LITERALLY RARE. Unless you live in a major city like LA, NYC, Miami due to big modeling agencies located there.

These guys you obsess over with Hunter eyes and cheekbones with model tier looks are 1 in like 1000. Ive seen maybe 3-5 chads all my clubbing nights over 2-3 years (before covid). The Tyler Maher, Jordan Barrett, Hernon Drago, Sean O’Pry phenotypes.

The dudes who are makin out with chicks, takin em home are literally fashion maxed, gym maxed, RTT fuckboy maxed out normies.

And yes everyone is dressed to the nines. It’s a fierce competition if you’re not on point with your whole look which is why I enjoy the process of going out.

Height is definitely a meme I’ve only been height mogged twice in 3 years & both guys were over 6’5. But then again I’m 6’3 so there’s clear bias on my side.

View attachment 1157317

Bro thats what u mean with stylemaxxed? Black shirt, cool pants and some accessories?:y'all: i mean it looks good but i imagined something different

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, tyronelite and studiocel
Good luck convincing the mentally ill faggots on this forum who don't go outside this is true LOL. They think that every bar is full of Sean O Pry's and it's over for you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Acromegaly_Chad, one job away and 10 others
Bro thats what u mean with stylemaxxed? Black shirt, cool pants and some accessories?:y'all: i mean it looks good but i imagined something different
Yes bro. Everything I wore came straight from H&M lol. It’s all about wearing fitting clothes that show off your frame.

I cringe at dudes who wear supreme, Gucci, all these hype beast lame brands. Makes you look yet hard.

But you also have to dress appropriately depending on the bar you go to. For example I’ll wear a flannel shirt & jeans if it’s a country bar.

If I’m going to an upscale night club I’ll either dress casual or wear a simple dress shirt or 3 button henley.

And for something like New Years Eve or special occasion me & the boys will wear suits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Acromegaly_Chad, BigBoy and 4 others
Good luck convincing the mentally ill faggots on this forum who don't go outside this is true LOL. They think that every bar is full of Sean O Pry's and it's over for you.
Yeah Ik.. I gotta stop arguing with em & let them experience the truth on their own

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13197 and .👽.

I've been saying this, Racepill is for self-hatin lazy cucks and it's used to control people from elevating/being happy. I'm South Indian and there are some kids in my family with legit chadpreet potential myself including. It all comes down to individual looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197

View attachment 1157317

I gotta give you respect bruh, you definitely got alot of stories to tell

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, tyronelite and Looks234
You gotta be 6’0-6’4. Anything above that is freakishly tall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, ShowerMaxxing, Acromegaly_Chad and 4 others
I've heard it's not too hard to slay from normie friends who can get lays pretty easily, not to say you don't have a point

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
caging at asking for a pic with that Broderick Hunter lookalike JFL

but in all seriousness, this shit is true man. Copers will keep denying but it's whatever at this point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Adreyan, tyronelite and 1 other person
Imagine being aspie enough to go up to a random black guy because OP thinks he's Broadrick Hunter, even though there's no other black guy in the world that looks like Broadrick Hunter

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, tyronelite and Deleted member 6531
I gotta give you respect bruh, you definitely got alot of stories to tell
Plenty more to come brotha
You gotta be 6’0-6’4. Anything above that is freakishly tall.
I’ve seen dudes between 5’7 - 5’11 pull they usually always have a chadlite face & on point with their look. Then there’s other guys who don’t look as good facially who get no play

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270 and Looks234
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234
Easy explanation op. You overrated everyone and they were really just maxxed out normies that mogged you

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
Easy explanation op. You overrated everyone and they were really just maxxed out normies that mogged you
No. Even my blue pilled friends admitted they were chads, and they straight up deny that girls perceive male facial features. That’s how blue pilled they are. But even they said “bro I see what you mean by Chads now”

that one experience got my super red pilled homeboy to ingest the black pill a little cuz he was like “I can’t confidently say if my girl comes here she’ll be faithful with all these chads walking around”

jfl he is literally minox maxing now cuz that experience was so brootal

88FE29E8 0320 4DD1 A48B CFA12AF50F1E

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, volcelfatcel and tyronelite

1/1000? More like 1/100000

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite

View attachment 1157317

Do u think Leodicaprio pheno prettyboys dont slay in clubs?

at clubs:

maesthetic >>>>>>> masculine > pretty boy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dorky nerd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197, volcelfatcel, tyronelite and 1 other person
at clubs:

maesthetic >>>>>>> masculine > pretty boy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dorky nerd
what about phenopill and racepill? Any asian and indian slayers u see in clubs?

Depends on what the chicks type is. Not every chick likes pretty boys & not every social setting will have chicks who are into that type

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
what about phenopill and racepill? Any asian and indian slayers u see in clubs?
Yes they usually have tattoos and very muscular. The Indians always have good hair and beards & tatted

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
Yes they usually have tattoos and very muscular. The Indians always have good hair and beards & tatted
does frame and height trumps face in clubs coz it's dark?

does frame and height trumps face in clubs coz it's dark?
Some parts of the club are dark & some are lit. I don’t think it’ll affect face that much cuz you can still see the facial features in the dark from the ambient lighting & smoke.

But yeah usually the taller you are the better. You can get thru a crowd of people easier, you’ll be intimidating by most dudes so they won’t fuck with you & in rare occasions you’ll make friends cuz they think you’re automatically a slayer

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
The nightclubs are a animalistic dangerous battleground if you’re sub normie & less then 5’7. You gotta know what you’re doing.
Elab

Basically if you've never been out in the night life before you're gonna need to go with someone who's experienced going out & knows what they're doing.

You'll get shit from dudes if they think they can mog you, guys will try to skip lines for going into the club, gettin drinks, even bathroom lines. If you don't height mog and frame mog most guys they'll look at you as easy prey. They'll even try to fight you if they bump into you on accident

Guys will try to steal chicks you're talking to, interrupt the convo, and start bs. Girls will pick out the lame dudes who they know they can finesse free drinks from & even skip lines. You gotta have backbone when dealing with both.

Another thing is you want to have connections. So knowing the security guards, bartenders, and even the owners will help you get in faster, get cheaper drinks, (overall better treatment).

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
Basically if you've never been out in the night life before you're gonna need to go with someone who's experienced going out & knows what they're doing.

You'll get shit from dudes if they think they can mog you, guys will try to skip lines for going into the club, gettin drinks, even bathroom lines. If you don't height mog and frame mog most guys they'll look at you as easy prey. They'll even try to fight you if they bump into you on accident

Guys will try to steal chicks you're talking to, interrupt the convo, and start bs. Girls will pick out the lame dudes who they know they can finesse free drinks from & even skip lines. You gotta have backbone when dealing with both.

Another thing is you want to have connections. So knowing the security guards, bartenders, and even the owners will help you get in faster, get cheaper drinks, (overall better treatment).
Hmm what could you elaborate more on your personal experiences regarding height and frame? I'm 16 but I live in Latin America, I framemog and heightmog most men even at barefoot 5'10 if I go outside with airmaxxes I'm 6'0 pretty much, facially I'm extremely low trust as well. Just wanna know what nightclub life is

Last edited:
Hmm what could you elaborate more on your personal experiences regarding height and frame? I'm 16 but I live in Latin America, I framemog and heightmog most men even at barefoot 5'10 if I go outside with airmaxxes I'm 6'0 pretty much, facially I'm extremely low trust as well. Just wanna know what nightclub life is
In my personal experience @ 6’3 being tall is very crucial in the night scene.

It helps me move thru crowded areas easier, I can see basically everything.

People notice you more & want to be around you, whether it’s to make friends or to be your wing man

You get respect from the bouncers & people are less likely to start shit with you

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and volcelfatcel

People notice you more & want to be around you, whether it’s to make friends or to be your wing man

You get respect from the bouncers & people are less likely to start shit with you
Fuark, I'll have to see what's the average height in clubs which i assume will be higher, I walk around here and it's rare finding anyone taller than 5'8 or 5'9 in this country, usually most are 5'7

In all my times at bars, worse that’s happened to me is these dudes tried to befriend us and cut in line and I let him cuz we were African Americans too, but as soon as we let them cut with us they acted like they weren’t tryna talk to us. It reminded us that niggas are not your friend 😂😂😂😂😂

other than that at 1 inch shorter and a Lanklet I never noticed anything like that but it’s probably cuz I’ve never experienced life as a manlet

• JFL
In all my times at bars, worse that’s happened to me is these dudes tried to befriend us and cut in line and I let him cuz we were African Americans too, but as soon as we let them cut with us they acted like they weren’t tryna talk to us. It reminded us that niggas are not your friend 😂😂😂😂😂

other than that at 1 inch shorter and a Lanklet I never noticed anything like that but it’s probably cuz I’ve never experienced life as a manlet
Yeah I’ve had that happen too. I’ve also had random white dudes buy me drinks for no reason other then they thought I looked “cool” and chill to hang around

• JFL

just waste ur fucking life on clubbing and combine it with bad sleep theory

lmao just go to a club with friends to dance, pick up chicks at parties.

just waste ur fucking life on clubbing and combine it with bad sleep theory

lmao just go to a club with friends to dance, pick up chicks at parties.
Just miss the whole point & complain theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, oldcelloser, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
Incel visits q night club for the first time:

Good anecdote but things work differently when people are drunk

• +1

5'4", 37 Year Old, 14" Clavicle Indian​

its over brotha 😪

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and oldcelloser

View attachment 1157317

would blonde hair/ blue eyes frauding help for a white guy or nah? i will also wear amnesia tier lifts, although im actually tall :ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
im proving manlet curries can slay one step at a time :soy::soy::soy:
Your probably trolling :ROFLMAO: but just in case any curry reads this:
SEA maxx with lifts and maxx body and face ,with ppl your height srs; youd be actually surprised how hot those chicks can be; its not all about blonde stacy; asians and curry should not endure the suifuel that is the gynocentric west

Users who are viewing this thread

Back