My First time in the club while blackpilled and things I noticed

Don't even step inside a club if you don't look like your workout or even worse are obese

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and tyronelite
would blonde hair/ blue eyes frauding help for a white guy or nah? i will also wear amnesia tier lifts, although im actually tall :ROFLMAO:
Dark hair always mogs

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Don't even step inside a club if you don't look like your workout or even worse are obese
I’ve seen those guys too. Looks like your typical redditor. Absolutely no action except for landwhales

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
This is why I had to downgrade to bars

I am a Lanklet

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and owlofathena
My brotha what you are saying is on point. I’ve seen the same shit you’re saying. The nightclubs are a animalistic dangerous battleground if you’re sub normie & less then 5’7. You gotta know what you’re doing.

To make the best of it you gotta know the bartenders, the bouncers, the owners so at least they know you & you have a connections in case anything happens.

You gotta be extroverted & socialize bare minimum if you want to be seen. You don’t wanna be that nigga in the corner with the drink in his hand all shy n shit.

View attachment 1157338View attachment 1157339View attachment 1157341

Yes that’s makeup on my face lol didn’t realize till someone told me lmao

I have a personal bartender who I always go to & a bouncer I’m cool with who I tip everytime so I get in faster. (Easy tip).

Chads are rare like LITERALLY RARE. Unless you live in a major city like LA, NYC, Miami due to big modeling agencies located there.

These guys you obsess over with Hunter eyes and cheekbones with model tier looks are 1 in like 1000. Ive seen maybe 3-5 chads all my clubbing nights over 2-3 years (before covid). The Tyler Maher, Jordan Barrett, Hernon Drago, Sean O’Pry phenotypes.

The dudes who are makin out with chicks, takin em home are literally fashion maxed, gym maxed, RTT fuckboy maxed out normies.

And yes everyone is dressed to the nines. It’s a fierce competition if you’re not on point with your whole look which is why I enjoy the process of going out.

Height is definitely a meme I’ve only been height mogged twice in 3 years & both guys were over 6’5. But then again I’m 6’3 so there’s clear bias on my side.

View attachment 1157317

Refer to my thread below for a taste of nightlife here in my city

Very different take than the op. Op makes it sound like chadlite to even have a chance whereas your experience isn’t as bleak. How do you think I’d manage knowing how I look?

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Very different take than the op. Op makes it sound like chadlite to even have a chance whereas your experience isn’t as bleak. How do you think I’d manage knowing how I look?
Send me a pic in DM I haven’t seen u yet

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Ironically the biggest slayers in clubs where I was at were 6 foot 4, psl 4 guys.

I get dragged to nightclubs all the time when I was at uni. I did get girls trying to look at me every now and then but I didn't want to slay them so just went my own way. I didn't want them to get hurt.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Ironically the biggest slayers in clubs where I was at were 6 foot 4, psl 4 guys.

I get dragged to nightclubs all the time when I was at uni. I did get girls trying to look at me every now and then but I didn't want to slay them so just went my own way. I didn't want them to get hurt.

"I didn't want to slay them so just went my own way. I didn't want them to get hurt."

"

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10615 and Xangsane
sub7 + non-NT = PERMAVIRGIN

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Face = everything.

Also just lol if you think you can get a girl in a club/bar being a high tier normie or chad lite.

In 2021 you literally have to be a male model to pull some sub 3 psl roastie

good stuff but you overrated people, and things are very different when alcohol is involved tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Face = everything.

Also just lol if you think you can get a girl in a club/bar being a high tier normie or chad lite.

In 2021 you literally have to be a male model to pull some sub 3 psl roastie

Back to reddit autist

Bro thats what u mean with stylemaxxed? Black shirt, cool pants and some accessories?:y'all: i mean it looks good but i imagined something different
U cant even get in the club NZ unless u have button down shirt, formal pants and shoes

Last edited:
Imagine being aspie enough to go up to a random black guy because OP thinks he's Broadrick Hunter, even though there's no other black guy in the world that looks like Broadrick Hunter
OP thought it was a gay bar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back