Blackpill My flaws are making me depressed srs

D

Deleted member 2846

Zephir
I fucking hate my hollow undereye eyes and hooked nose so much. My family, friends, classmates, girlfriend, and little kids at a camp I used to work at have all pointed them out. “What are those scars under your eyes?” “What are those black things under your eyes?” “You looks tired today” (even tho I got 10h of sleep).

I fucking hate them so much. I hate looking myself in the mirror and immediately seeing my deathly undereyes. Purple bags with no fat under them. Legit drains my whole face of youth and energy.

And then I have my fucking hooked nose. Looks awful from every angle expect the front. It’s not even a big nose, it’s just hooked with droopy tip that sticks out from my face like a sore thumb.

All I need is a rhino, fat grafts, cantho, and ptosis. I need to cut back on this site ffs.

I can’t wait until I join a frat this winter and not have enough time for this site.

Deleted member 2745

Deleted member 2745

ITS FUCKING OVER. DONE
I fucking hate my hollow undereye eyes and hooked nose so much. My family, friends, classmates, girlfriend, and little kids at a camp I used to work at have all pointed them out. “What are those scars under your eyes?” “What are those black things under your eyes?” “You looks tired today” (even tho I got 10h of sleep).

I fucking hate them so much. I hate looking myself in the mirror and immediately seeing my deathly undereyes. Purple bags with no fat under them. Legit drains my whole face of youth and energy.

And then I have my fucking hooked nose. Looks awful from every angle expect the front. It’s not even a big nose, it’s just hooked with droopy tip that sticks out from my face like a sore thumb.

All I need is a rhino, fat grafts, cantho, and ptosis. I need to cut back on this site ffs.

I can’t wait until I join a frat this winter and not have enough time for this site.
Feel you bro.
When I look at the mirror I want to take a knife and gauge my eyes(sorry eye) out.
I think when I'll move out of my parents basement, I won't have any mirror at my apartment
I was blissfully obviously about my flaws until I came across this site,.now I am bitter angry and resenful, full of fucking rage and bitterness

D

Deleted member 3299

Zephir
I can sleep for 12hrs and take every vitamin in the world and I'll still have dark circles under eyes. My only cope for this is that after I'm done losing weight it will be gone

D

Deleted member 2846

Zephir
I can sleep for 12hrs and take every vitamin in the world and I'll still have dark circles under eyes. My only cope for this is that after I'm done losing weight it will be gone
Yup it’s genetics. Not everything is 100% environment like people say here.

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Transmaxxing Icon
tretinoin was the only thing that worked for my undereye I tried every other product and filler before

InjectE

InjectE

kinsey scale 0
cernes.jpg
J

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Why the fuck you on here anyways man. Do something for eyes and nose in the future, watch the hairline, and use retin-a when the time comes. You have a girlfriend and social circle. Get the fuck off here.

Deleted member 3045

Deleted member 3045

Banned
InjectE

InjectE

kinsey scale 0
Yes, I use retin a too, but the thing is I need fat under my eyes. I have 0 fat under them and no cream can produce fat 😢
No surgery will get rid of the discoloration, you need makeup

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
Fat injection or infraorbital implant or death

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Banned
Same, after finding out about psl I started hating my parents, even though they never abused me or anything their decisions turned me into a subhuman to a large degree.

Everytime I start reading psl forums again I start to hate them more and more, need a break from the forums

Deleted member 2745

Deleted member 2745

ITS FUCKING OVER. DONE
Same, after finding out about psl I started hating my parents, even though they never abused me or anythimg that decisions turned me into a subhuman to a large degree.

Everytime I start reading psl forums again I start to hate them more and more, need a break from the forums
It isn't thier fault tbh.
Like both of my parents didn't have any Subhuman trait, but genetic recombination fucked me over hard, and I got my cyclop eye set.
Even gl people can have ugly children, and alot of supermodels have ugly parents

Deleted member 3045

Deleted member 3045

Banned
Same, after finding out about psl I started hating my parents, even though they never abused me or anything their decisions turned me into a subhuman to a large degree.

You guys take this shit way too seriously. There are children starving now or dying in conflict zones.

D

Deleted member 2933

Zephir
Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
Bloatmaxx if you need fat. Just make sure you're working out and not just overeating.

Deleted member 2745

Deleted member 2745

ITS FUCKING OVER. DONE
Height is useless
To an extent yes.
If you're Subhuman o agree, height is useless, you'll just be a tall Subhuman
But as a height tier normie and above,.it greatly helps

D

Deleted member 2846

Zephir
Bloatmaxx if you need fat. Just make sure you're working out and not just overeating.
Lol, I can’t eat enough. I would rather stay at 10-12% BF and get fat grafts than be unhealthy for looks tbh.

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
Lol, I can’t eat enough. I would rather stay at 10-12% BF and get fat grafts than be unhealthy for looks tbh.
If you want to intimidate other males and get their respect, bloatmaxx is the way

D

Deleted member 2846

Zephir
If you want to intimidate other males and get their respect, bloatmaxx is the way
That’s why I’m gymaxxing and muay thai maxxing.