My flaws are making me depressed srs

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I fucking hate my hollow undereye eyes and hooked nose so much. My family, friends, classmates, girlfriend, and little kids at a camp I used to work at have all pointed them out. “What are those scars under your eyes?” “What are those black things under your eyes?” “You looks tired today” (even tho I got 10h of sleep).

I fucking hate them so much. I hate looking myself in the mirror and immediately seeing my deathly undereyes. Purple bags with no fat under them. Legit drains my whole face of youth and energy.

And then I have my fucking hooked nose. Looks awful from every angle expect the front. It’s not even a big nose, it’s just hooked with droopy tip that sticks out from my face like a sore thumb.

All I need is a rhino, fat grafts, cantho, and ptosis. I need to cut back on this site ffs.

I can’t wait until I join a frat this winter and not have enough time for this site.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, UglyMan, GenericChad1444 and 5 others
They stand out more and more everyday man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045 and Deleted member 2846
They stand out more and more everyday man
Yeah it sucks. I keep reminding myself that the spotlight isn’t on me and everyone else is worried about their flaws. It’s a good cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 1464
I fucking hate my hollow undereye eyes and hooked nose so much. My family, friends, classmates, girlfriend, and little kids at a camp I used to work at have all pointed them out. “What are those scars under your eyes?” “What are those black things under your eyes?” “You looks tired today” (even tho I got 10h of sleep).

I fucking hate them so much. I hate looking myself in the mirror and immediately seeing my deathly undereyes. Purple bags with no fat under them. Legit drains my whole face of youth and energy.

And then I have my fucking hooked nose. Looks awful from every angle expect the front. It’s not even a big nose, it’s just hooked with droopy tip that sticks out from my face like a sore thumb.

All I need is a rhino, fat grafts, cantho, and ptosis. I need to cut back on this site ffs.

I can’t wait until I join a frat this winter and not have enough time for this site.
Feel you bro.
When I look at the mirror I want to take a knife and gauge my eyes(sorry eye) out.
I think when I'll move out of my parents basement, I won't have any mirror at my apartment
I was blissfully obviously about my flaws until I came across this site,.now I am bitter angry and resenful, full of fucking rage and bitterness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, UglyMan, Ekeoma_The_BBC and 1 other person
I can sleep for 12hrs and take every vitamin in the world and I'll still have dark circles under eyes. My only cope for this is that after I'm done losing weight it will be gone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I can sleep for 12hrs and take every vitamin in the world and I'll still have dark circles under eyes. My only cope for this is that after I'm done losing weight it will be gone
Yup it’s genetics. Not everything is 100% environment like people say here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and InjectE
tretinoin was the only thing that worked for my undereye I tried every other product and filler before

• +1
cernes.jpg
J

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3299
Why the fuck you on here anyways man. Do something for eyes and nose in the future, watch the hairline, and use retin-a when the time comes. You have a girlfriend and social circle. Get the fuck off here.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
tretinoin was the only thing that worked for my undereye I tried every other product and filler before
Yes, I use retin a too, but the thing is I need fat under my eyes. I have 0 fat under them and no cream can produce fat 😢

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Squirtoutmabooty
wear concealer for under eye ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and InjectE
Yes, I use retin a too, but the thing is I need fat under my eyes. I have 0 fat under them and no cream can produce fat 😢
No surgery will get rid of the discoloration, you need makeup

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE
Fat injection or infraorbital implant or death

Same, after finding out about psl I started hating my parents, even though they never abused me or anything their decisions turned me into a subhuman to a large degree.

Everytime I start reading psl forums again I start to hate them more and more, need a break from the forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, UglyMan, InjectE and 1 other person
Same, after finding out about psl I started hating my parents, even though they never abused me or anythimg that decisions turned me into a subhuman to a large degree.

Everytime I start reading psl forums again I start to hate them more and more, need a break from the forums
It isn't thier fault tbh.
Like both of my parents didn't have any Subhuman trait, but genetic recombination fucked me over hard, and I got my cyclop eye set.
Even gl people can have ugly children, and alot of supermodels have ugly parents

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC, Dogs and Deleted member 2846
Same, after finding out about psl I started hating my parents, even though they never abused me or anything their decisions turned me into a subhuman to a large degree.

You guys take this shit way too seriously. There are children starving now or dying in conflict zones.

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
You guys take this shit way too seriously. There are children starving now or dying in conflict zones.
Then do something about it. Everyone’s problems are relative to their life. Everyone’s problem is a valid one.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC, InjectE and Dogs
Bloatmaxx if you need fat. Just make sure you're working out and not just overeating.

Height is useless
To an extent yes.
If you're Subhuman o agree, height is useless, you'll just be a tall Subhuman
But as a height tier normie and above,.it greatly helps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
Bloatmaxx if you need fat. Just make sure you're working out and not just overeating.
Lol, I can’t eat enough. I would rather stay at 10-12% BF and get fat grafts than be unhealthy for looks tbh.

Lol, I can’t eat enough. I would rather stay at 10-12% BF and get fat grafts than be unhealthy for looks tbh.
If you want to intimidate other males and get their respect, bloatmaxx is the way

If you want to intimidate other males and get their respect, bloatmaxx is the way
That’s why I’m gymaxxing and muay thai maxxing.

Who cares about those subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Ekeoma_The_BBC