MY FRAME HAS GROWN SIGNIFICANTLY

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
last year i measured my bideltoid to be 16 inches and i was a little dissapointed. @WadlowMaxxing can confirm i asked him for framemaxxing advise months ago.

today i measured again and it turned out to be 18.5!

that's a huge giant jump in frame length in only a year or so!

my age is 20 and i haven't used HGH or anything similar but i've been getting 2000-2500 mg calcium (which is the upper limit) every single day and recently (for a couple months) i've switched cows milk, due to lactose intolerance to almond/oat/soy which is fortified with VIT D.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: quakociaptockh, volcelfatcel, chadferguson and 8 others
that's pure bone by the way as i am skinny as HELL (no muscle)

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
mind sharing some exercises you have done? also height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 9511 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
FUNNY THING. MY MOM HAS COMMENTED HOW MY FRAME IS LARGER THAN MY DAD'S FEW TIMES THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
last year i measured my bideltoid to be 16 inches and i was a little dissapointed. @WadlowMaxxing can confirm i asked him for framemaxxing advise months ago.

my age is 20 and i haven't used HGH or anything similar but i've been getting 2000-2500 mg calcium (which is the upper limit) every single day and recently (for a couple months) i've switched cows milk, due to lactose intolerance to almond/oat/soy which is fortified with VIT D.
Anon, I...

muttcel, I...

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Late bloomer :chad:

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
soyboy

• JFL
FUNNY THING. MY MOM HAS COMMENTED HOW MY FRAME IS LARGER THAN MY DAD'S FEW TIMES THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS.
DID YOUR BIGGER FRAME ALSO MAKE YOUR FONT BIGGER?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and sandcelmuttcel
What is your Calcium source, since you said you switched to low T, soy-guzzling almond milk?

Im Big framed naturally
Lifefuel tbh
Im gonna grow even more frame

• +1
  • JFL
just drink milk bro

OP what did u do to frame maxx? @sandcelmuttcel

mirin ascencion btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
calciums me :Comfy:

• +1
It's expected, Hunter gatherers got 1.7g+ of calcium everyday from leaves and bones.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and Lawton88
due to lactose intolerance to almond/oat/soy which is fortified with VIT D.
beta shit nigga. those things have no nutrition. might as well just supplement Vit D and Calcium since they are fortified with cheap Calcium and Vit d

I can tell you how to make eggshell powder which is basically really pure Calcium Carbonate with basically zero heavy metals

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I can tell you how to make eggshell powder which is basically really pure Calcium Carbonate with basically zero heavy metals

I will just eat the egg shell with the boiled egg and chew it up real good if I didn't eat a lot of cheese that day.

• JFL
isnt 18inch still very low? :Comfy: how tall?

Wow. Wtf did u do bro?

I mean is that all u did? Upped ur consumption of calcium?

• +1
Late puberty

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I will just eat the egg shell with the boiled egg and chew it up real good if I didn't eat a lot of cheese that day.
pancutred digestion tract maxxing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lawton88 and volcelfatcel
Chaddam mogs me

• Love it
all you did was get more calcium?

• +1
Noo bro dont promote calcium supplementation here
If from natural sources good if from supplements and fortified soyboy food bad

Like u said u are still growing so it most likely wasnt even the calcium

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Tell me. I want to know

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

Miring

Lifefuel tbh. Im 17, and have an 18 inch bidelt 0 muscle. Im hopping on mk 677 and ordering calc rn tbh.

Hope i can get to 20 by the time my clavs are fully grown, so i can giga shouldermog my older brother :ogre:

• +1
What do you recommend for getting in that much calcium daily? Is it just pure diet or supplements/vitamins?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl