My friend died, meanwhile his wife was kissing some other guy..!

D

Deleted member 15246

Master
Fucking shit, I cannot cope with females anymore. Holy fuck..!

Cannot believe this, I am still in depression, I literally cried for the first time in my life..!

Here's what happened

Unfortunately my good hearted male best friend, he was young around mid twenties, got this lung infection which literally ended up killing him, he had a young son, after been on ventilator for about 2 months, suffering like hell, he finally passed away.

What's more terrifying is that his whore slut of a wife ( a young currywhore), who he left about $40000 ( his own and his family money) + $50000 ( life insurance), was LITERALLY KISSING SOME ANOTHER MAN, WHILE HE WAS SUFFERING IN HOSPITAL, HE WAS NOT EVEN DEAD..! HE WAS ON VENTILATOR, BREATHING HIS FINAL BREATHS, MEANWHILE HIS WIFE WAS LITERALLY KISSING SOME OTHER MAN, IN A CAR, AND WHAT'S EVEN MORE WORSE IS THAT SHE LITERALLY ACT SAD, CRY OUT LOUD TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT SHE ACTUALLY CARES AND IS SAD ( JFL), MEANWHILE SHE ACTUALLY LAUGHS INSIDE HER MIND.

HOLY FUCK I AM NOT ABLE TO COPE ANYMORE..!
I AM LITERALLY DEPRESSED AS FUCK, ITS BEEN 48 HOURS AND HAVEN'T EVEN SLEPT FOR A SINGLE MINUTE SINGE THAT INCIDENT..!

THANK GOD FOR :redpill:,:blackpill: AND MGTOW.
THIS IS THE UNFORTUNATE FATE OF 80% OF THOSE BETA :bluepill: GUYS OUT THERE.

"MGTOW and :redpill: saves lives is 100% legit"

@Chadeep @waqui98 @Collagen or rope @subhuman incel @Preston @IwantToLooksMaxx @disillusioned
@fras
@cloUder

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 19896, Tallooksmaxxer and 23 others
Welcome to women, what did I try telling you, hypergamy is instinctual. I told you that our 3rd world repressive cultures would never be able to change women, only keep them and their actions in check. And india is becoming more and more "westernised" and "liberal" as the years go by, by the end of this decade you lot will be "caught up" with us. What you saw, was only the beginning.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, Tallooksmaxxer, chaddyboi66 and 6 others
Images   2021 10 30T101249154

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, facial3rds, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
Welcome to women, what did I try telling you, hypergamy is instinctual. I told you that our 3rd world repressive cultures would never be able to change women, only keep them and their actions in check. And india is becoming more and more "westernised" and "liberal" as the years go by, by the end of this decade you lot will be "caught up" with us. What you saw, was only the beginning.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Islam actually did amazing job, it was cum skins who fucked everything up, they are solely responsible for all our mordern day problem's.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Gengar, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
Islam actually did amazing job, it was cum skins who fucked everything up, they are solely responsible for all our mordern day problem's.
don't blame us bro, it wasn't some white guys fault your mates wife is a no good whore

i agree tho that bitch should be getting the beating of a life time and rest in peach to your mate, sorry for your loss

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5802 and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 15246

Cannot believe this, I am still in depression, I literally cried for the first time in my life..!

Here's what happened

Unfortunately my good hearted male best friend, he was young around mid twenties, got this lung infection which literally ended up killing him, he had a young son, after been on ventilator for about 2 months, suffering like hell, he finally passed away.

What's more terrifying is that his whore slut of a wife ( a young currywhore), who he left about $40000 ( his own and his family money) + $50000 ( life insurance), was LITERALLY KISSING SOME ANOTHER MAN, WHILE HE WAS SUFFERING IN HOSPITAL, HE WAS NOT EVEN DEAD..! HE WAS ON VENTILATOR, BREATHING HIS FINAL BREATHS, MEANWHILE HIS WIFE WAS LITERALLY KISSING SOME OTHER MAN, IN A CAR, AND WHAT'S EVEN MORE WORSE IS THAT SHE LITERALLY ACT SAD, CRY OUT LOUD TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT SHE ACTUALLY CARES AND IS SAD ( JFL), MEANWHILE SHE ACTUALLY LAUGHS INSIDE HER MIND.

I AM LITERALLY DEPRESSED AS FUCK, ITS BEEN 48 HOURS AND HAVEN'T EVEN SLEPT FOR A SINGLE MINUTE SINGE THAT INCIDENT..!

@Chadeep @waqui98 @Collagen or rope @subhuman incel @Preston @IwantToLooksMaxx @disillusioned
@fras
@cloUder
That what will happen when the whole society is tolerant for degenerate behaviors, the whole idea of leftism lies in the concept of "tolerance, kindness and compassion". It sounds great at first but then people (both men and women) will push everything to the limits.

In another thread about a guy in the US killed his wife and another guy because his wife cheated. I was really surprised reading so many guys in this forum laughing at the killer. And ironically, these guys are also the guys that complain most about women and hypergamy and etc.

After all, if a guy acts like a cuck, he will be treated like a cuck. And if a woman is tolerated for being a whore, she will act like a whore.

That's common sense 101. That's black pill 101.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 16371, Gengar and 3 others

Here's what happened

@fras
@cloUder
give me that bitch social id, i will send it to ccp authorities immediately.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16371, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others

Here's what happened

@fras
@cloUder
wad ur friend indian? :ogre:

Bring back sati @Chadeep

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
It’s the way of the world

we're talking about foids
what did you expect then OP? :feelskek::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Jews*

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and oldcelloser

Here's what happened

@fras
@cloUder
You need to expose that whore in front of her entire social circle, family and friends, and try recording them or some shit and use the same argument you did here cause holy duck you can't just let this slide It's now on you to out her in her place.

You need to expose that whore in front of her entire social circle, family and friends, and try recording them or some shit and use the same argument you did here cause holy duck you can't just let this slide It's now on you to out her in her place.
In curryland, it's seen as normal, men are always wrong and wmn are always right in curryland infact. All wmn around her supports her act. Clown world jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and chaddyboi66
Whites are the Jews in Islamic countries. They are doing their best to westernize the population there and its working :sick:
foids are the jews in Islamic countries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back