My friend has a chadlite friend who was incel at uni. He played DnD, video games and read obscure books.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
You cannot make this up - he was average height, chadlite face, maesthetic yet was an incel who played video games, role-playing, DnD and that kinda shit all the time with other nerds. He also loved reading obscure books and was good at fixing computers. He was also a STEMcel.

It's over even for chadlitecels in UK unis

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, try2beme, thereallegend and 5 others
@FailedNormieManlet @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
JFL :chad::feelshaha::chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I had a friend Turkish friend in the US. He was one of the biggest slayer I've ever seen in Turkey. Robust, strong lower third, Blue-eyed, blonde(in turkey big+), etc. However, he was hideous in the US I think he slayed one Russian girl in 2 years in the US:lul:

English pill is legit in the US. if you can't pass as a native it's over for you.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, FailedNormieManlet, thereallegend and 2 others
I had a friend Turkish friend in the US. He was one of the biggest slayer I've ever seen in Turkey. Robust, strong lower third, Blue-eyed, blonde(in turkey big+), etc. However, he was hideous in the US I think he slayed one Russian girl in 2 years in the US:lul:

English pill is legit in the US. if you can't pass as a native it's over for you.
Who did he look like?
American foids care a lot about waspness

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and thecel
You cannot make this up - he was average height, chadlite face, maesthetic yet was an incel who played video games, role-playing, DnD and that kinda shit all the time with other nerds. He also loved reading obscure books and was good at fixing computers. He was also a STEMcel.

Stop doxxing me 😡🤬

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
NT is everything :cool:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Xangsane

In the UK he wouldn’t have gotten anything that’s the joke

Also Slavic women are open to anything. Most girls I get on my dating apps are ethncis and Slavs JFL Slavic ones are nice to mee

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Xangsane
@Br0sk1 @Sigmamale

Also Slavic women are open to anything. Most girls I get on my dating apps are ethncis and Slavs JFL Slavic ones are nice to mee
Betabuxx

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Who did he look like?

Cope. British women care about WASPness. American women go for Tyrones.

• JFL
I know a guy like this. Chadlite possibly even low tier chad. Also either 6'1 or 6'2. Pretty NT but really intelligent and high-inhib. Won poetry awards too and was athletic. People def admired him but it didn't translate into actual play. I think part of it prob was that he didn't drink and as a result couldn't really let loose.

Just proves how important environment and inhibition is.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, thereallegend, Xangsane and 2 others
Who did he look like?
American women don't care about waspness. You need to be a loud jock to slay in the US.

• +1

Yeah but why he was gl. I am not gl but I slayed more than him thx to drugmaxing:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah but why he was gl. I am not gl but I slayed more than him thx to drugmaxing:lul:
Just be white, black or mullato theory is legit in the west any other race it’s GG

• +1
Yeah his aspieness definitely didn’t play a factor it was all UK being hard mode

• So Sad

One Russian girl a year is enough :love:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Oberyn
American women don't care about waspness. You need to be a loud jock to slay in the US.
And after uni foids still go for chad yuppies that were former frat boys

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
I know a guy like this. Chadlite possibly even low tier chad. Also either 6'1 or 6'2. Pretty NT but really intelligent and high-inhib. Won poetry awards too and was athletic. People def admired him but it didn't translate into actual play. I think part of it prob was that he didn't drink and as a result couldn't really let loose.

Just proves how important environment and inhibition is.
Let me guess, did he get a high quality gf?

Wow being interested in dungeon and dragons is an instant pussy dryer

• JFL
Brutal NT Pill no HQP girls for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken and Xangsane
Brutal NT Pill no HQP girls for him
HQP people are everywhere in the UK. There definitely is an NP tax even if you're GL, but it applies mostly to men since we often lack the needed sex appeal to women.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Let me guess, did he get a high quality gf?
He could be. Total blackpill story. He was smoking cigarettes, doing Anatomy and Physiology homework sitting under a tree in one of our courtyards at Uni, and low tier stacy scoped him out, ditched 5 of her male orbiters (2 HTNs and 3 MTNs) and went and asked my friend out. He will probably self destruct though because he just can't accept his own gifts and constantly has to bring himself down to avoid attention and admiration.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING and Xangsane
He could be. Total blackpill story. He was smoking cigarettes, doing Anatomy and Physiology homework sitting under a tree in one of our courtyards at Uni, and low tier stacy scoped him out, ditched 5 of her male orbiters (2 HTNs and 3 MTNs) and went and asked my friend out. He will probably self destruct though because he just can't accept his own gifts and constantly has to bring himself down to avoid attention and admiration.
Did he go out with her?

what a Chad