My friend who’s 6’ has the frame of someone who’s 6’8”

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
My best friend is like 183 cm and his frame is wider then our neighbor who’s also my training partner: A 6’6” Nigerian. The Nigerian’s frame aint narrow. It’s normal but imagine being 6’ and framemogging someone 6 inches taller then you. All the girls from our neighborhood call him big boy

• +1
Reactions: diabolusx666, poopoohead, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
My best friend is like 183 cm and his frame is wider then our neighbor who’s also my training partner: A 6’6” Nigerian. The Nigerian’s frame aint narrow. It’s normal but imagine being 6’ and framemogging someone 6 inches taller then you. All the girls from our neighborhood call him big boy
@Bonesbonesbonesbone

damn frame pill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 29167
Pics you stupid fucking nigger

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mazzi and 5.5psl
No pics = tales from the basement in a hut in kenya

I see these people everyday so it doesn’t matter
We don't care you do. Proof or your threads are irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi
I have the frame of a 5'8 guy

Whats his measured bidelt? And by measured I mean literally with a tape and with pictures. Not just lies on The screen "My bro has a 23" bidelt"

6’8 frame of a mogger or 6’8 frame of a really lanky dude?

What’s his frame

What does this even mean
Someone who has 99% frame while being 6’8 or someone who has like the 50% frame while also being that tall.

Over for ur iq tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: plukee
Someone who has 99% frame while being 6’8 or someone who has like the 50% frame while also being that tall.
Dude you realize that contradicts rhe whole saying ‘A 6’ guy having a 6’8 frame’ if a 6’8 guy has a ‘lanky frame’ that means his frame is like a frame of someone shorter then him. Like what the fuck did yoy try to say

Dude you realize that contradicts rhe whole saying ‘A 6’ guy having a 6’8 frame’ if a 6’8 guy has a ‘lanky frame’ that means his frame is like a frame of someone shorter then him. Like what the fuck did yoy try to say
For example my untrained bidelt was around 21-22 inches but I’m 198cm so it doesn’t look that wide because of proportions(skull size, torso length, etc), whereas if a 182cm dude had my bidelt it would look massive even though we have exactly the same measurement. Do you understand now?

For example my untrained bidelt was around 21-22 inches but I’m 198cm so it doesn’t look that wide because of proportions(skull size, torso length, etc), whereas if a 182cm dude had my bidelt it would look massive even though we have exactly the same measurement. Do you understand now?
Yes it looks like that. Good example