My future plan

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Currently 16, been blackpilled for a while now. I've realized that besides going to the gym the only thing that helps is surgery. I'm already mostly looksmax except of dying my hair and eyebrows and maybe better skincare. This is my plan:

-Work at the supermarket every single day throughout summer break. I'm in my exams so after that I'll have a very long vacation. I'll save alot of money. And make sure to sell alot of stuff I don't need anymore.
-I'll save every single euro except for supplements like whey and creatine etc
-After summer break I'll be working for a couple of more years, then when I'm about 19/20 I'll undergo major surgeries:
-Lefort 1 with BSSO
-Rhinoplasty
-Cheekbone implants
-Ptosis surgery
-Fillers for gonial angle/ramus and overall jaw
-Might get a chin implant but probably not needed after BSSO
-I'll also get a maxillary skeletal expander/palate expander, makes a good addition before the lefort to widen my face a bit and make it look more natural imo

-After this, I'll be going to the US and have sex with as many girls as possible. Preferably hot short latina girls with a nice tan, curves and dark wavey hair. I've always been turned on by latinas.

Remember my name, I'll be the only fully ascended God on this forum. I'll be remember as a legend.

• +1
Reactions: Guest, G O D, Deleted member 39 and 3 others
didn't read a word before scrolling down

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Currently 16, been blackpilled for a while now. I've realized that besides going to the gym the only thing that helps is surgery. I'm already mostly looksmax except of dying my hair and eyebrows and maybe better skincare. This is my plan:

-Work at the supermarket every single day throughout summer break. I'm in my exams so after that I'll have a very long vacation. I'll save alot of money. And make sure to sell alot of stuff I don't need anymore.
-After summer break I'll be working for a couple of more years, then when I'm about 19/20 I'll undergo major surgeries:
-Lefort 1 with BSSO
-Rhinoplasty
-Cheekbone implants
-Ptosis surgery
-I'll also get a maxillary skeletal expander/palate expander, makes a good addition before the lefort to widen my face a bit and make it look more natural imo

-After this, I'll be going to the US and have sex with as many girls as possible. Preferably hot short latina girls with a nice tan, curves and dark wavey hair. I've always been turned on by latinas.

Remember my name, I'll be the only fully ascended God on this forum. I'll be remember as a legend.
plans me

What a cope. Don't waste your teens just to save for surgeries you might be able to get in your 20s.

Idk if you'll be able to save that much money tbh. Getting the three most important surgeries will already boost you enough I guess.
Good luck and same here with the Latina thing btw. I wish I started working at 16 instead of spending 2 other years on getting bad A-levels tbh.

Heh, gl kid only 4 years or lean how to do your own devices and ascend earlier?

-Lefort 1 with BSSO
-Rhinoplasty
-Cheekbone implants
-Ptosis surgery

Good plan bro.

Good luck.

-rope
-Go ER first maybe