My Future with Looksmax.org

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
I'm leaving Looksmax.org due to concerns over my mental health.

I joined in early September, which feels like an eternity ago. When I first joined, I was confident in my appearance, I thought I was good looking aside from my ears, which ironically enough turned out to matter the least.

Over the course of just three weeks, I began to notice changes in myself and my outlook on life. I judged people by their looks, thinking I was smarter and more informed, so it would make sense to use this newfound power to get what I wanted. At least, that's what I thought.

I posted threads on this site and places like r/Truerateme with titles asking people to judge my flaws, looking for the "hit" that being told the truth would bring. It felt good at first, and I would tell myself I was doing it to stay motivated to keep Looksmaxing.

That was a lie.

Up until about 12 days ago, I was in this death spiral of getting comments about how ugly I was, how my nose was enormous and made me look like a kike, and treated ugly people worse because I thought I was better than them. I became a person who I really did not want to be, and it started to affect the few friends and family members I spoke with.

This all came to head when I happened up Jordan Peterson's videos on Nihilism. He talked about having a purposeful life, finding something worth living for, and taking care of yourself and others. Fuck, I don't think I slept much that night, thoughts racing around my head about what my life would be like in a year, two years, a decade if I continued to think and act this way.

I made a deal with myself that I would take some time off of my daily routines, and try some normie stuff.

I began slowly blocking/disabling the Incel sites I would visit. I listened to old school love songs from the 50's, and started drawing again. My relationships with women improved, and I made more friends and became more social than I have in my entire life.

So to summarize, this isn't about the Blue, Red, or Blackpill. It's about the type of Man I want to become, and the life I'd like to live. If you feel that the Pills or this site has helped you become a better, happier person, then by all means, keep using them. I just don't think the best version of myself is the person this site turned me into.

I'd like to thank the Moderating team, especially @11gaijin, for their hard work on keeping this site alive. I can't forget to thank the Slayer Squad, who've been supportive when I needed help the most, @Littleboy for reminding me that Incels are just as diverse in thought as normal people, and to all the others who I've spoken to along the way, thank you for everything. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you find happiness wherever it leads.

Best Regards, Tricky.

(If you would like to contact me, DM a member of the Slayer Squad, they can send you my Snapchat info)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, StudyHacks, Wincel and 20 others
Live your best life man and I hope you find your “purpose”. You’re going to make it brah.

Clean your room

Good luck.

The black pill really is toxic. I'm sure a lot of people will deride you as mentally weak or something for rejecting it and moving on with your life, but the truth is that unless you're unquestionably attractive it's just hard to cope. It poisons every interaction you have. Knowing you're below average in looks in any way destroys any confidence you might have going into social situations, and you begin to judge other people based solely on their looks as well. For me, it was as if people stopped being people; looking out at the world I saw nothing more than just collections of genetic traits. And even worse is that every interaction in life makes sense when viewed through the lens of the black pill in this day and age; it just becomes disgusting how predictable everything is. It's a worldview that just validates itself constantly, even when you go outside and try to forget it; it finds you.

The obsession with your looks these sites gives you is also a problem. When you realize your appearance determines so much of worth in this world then it's hard to help it. For a while I just took pictures of myself for hours a day just to obsess over my flaws, analyzing them relentlessly only to delete all the pictures then start again a bit later. Literally had to force myself to stop using the camera on my phone. What a pathetic way to spend time, but it was addictive, and it was addictive because it hurt. I can only imagine how much worse it would be if you've never had female validation in your life. At the very least I was able to use the fact that some women have been legitimately attracted to me to cope.

These sites are honestly bad for your mental health in a lot of ways, and I'll probably leave myself soon (been lurking for a long while despite a low post count). What I will say is that it's been nice to see other broken people who've led very similar lives (shoutout to @Zesto in particular), and that a surprising amount of the people here are legitimately good, kind-hearted, and supportive. If personality truly mattered as much as people say it does then you'd all be slayers ngl.

I'm not sure what the happy ending is for someone who swallows the black pill. The only possible happy ending is to have had a happy beginning and been born with superior genetics from the start.

Also obsessing over this shit will destroy your ability to focus on studying and will tank your grades unless you're high IQ like me :feelshmm:

Wish the best for you @Tricky, have a good life.

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel, Littleboy, Deleted member 206 and 4 others
IMG 7353

You're going to make it @Tricky

I'm not sure what the happy ending is for someone who swallows the black pill.

IMG 7342

I will show this to you and everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: blondie
I teared up

/over

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy and Nibba
I am open to the idea that knowing so much about human nature might be an evolutionary mismatch, humans in ancestral time did not have access to that sort of information, in fact, nothing remotely close to this, we should simply feel attraction and gage the other person attraction based on our natural intuition about her physical and social dynamic cues, not be able to see through what creates attraction with evolutionary concepts. We even have an adaptive cognitive bias that makes us believe we are better looking than we actually are to give us confidence and aim high, the blackpill totally annihilate that, that is mostly what your post is referring to. I believe there are ways to integrate the blackpill knowledge from a detached objective understanding of it, but I don't believe everyone is naturally predisposed to be able to do such things, you might be more suited to integrate the knowledge at a later stage in life, it is a lot to absorb all at once.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Immanuel
Men lost on the way... Good luck tricky, hopefully you Will slay; but I have bad news for you

You may not come back, but you Will never get rid of what you discovered here

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy, mojopin, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
I will miss you here bro. Luckily you have me and the squad on snap. Lmk if you need anything. If you come back, which I hope you do, I will put you in the squad again

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
good luck to you man, i was just now feeling the same way watching faceandlms videos. comparing it with my real life interactions makes me feel like shit

• +1
comparing it with my real life interactions makes me feel like shit
except that you are 6'3" and have had girls come to you. jfl at people like you becoming depressing while I live in copevana

• +1
except that you are 6'3" and have had girls come to you. jfl at people like you becoming depressing while I live in copevana
im not GL facially, im carried completely by my frame. my oneitis lead me on at school, gave me ioi’s and positive reactions, gave me her phone number, then was super shallow and rejecting on text and never messaged me ever. then i saw her walking around laughing and hugging a guy pretty much same fucking height as me but with a good face with no acne who doesnt even lift or is even aware of how she treated me.

Good luck to you brother, such sites can scar you mentally for life.

Good luck to you brother, such sites can scar you mentally for life.
Realistically, anyone who found their way here to begin with was already mentally scarred.

• +1

I joined in early September, which feels like an eternity ago. When I first joined, I was confident in my appearance, I thought I was good looking aside from my ears, which ironically enough turned out to matter the least.

Over the course of just three weeks, I began to notice changes in myself and my outlook on life. I judged people by their looks, thinking I was smarter and more informed, so it would make sense to use this newfound power to get what I wanted. At least, that's what I thought.

I posted threads on this site and places like r/Truerateme with titles asking people to judge my flaws, looking for the "hit" that being told the truth would bring. It felt good at first, and I would tell myself I was doing it to stay motivated to keep Looksmaxing.

That was a lie.

Up until about 12 days ago, I was in this death spiral of getting comments about how ugly I was, how my nose was enormous and made me look like a kike, and treated ugly people worse because I thought I was better than them. I became a person who I really did not want to be, and it started to affect the few friends and family members I spoke with.

This all came to head when I happened up Jordan Peterson's videos on Nihilism. He talked about having a purposeful life, finding something worth living for, and taking care of yourself and others. Fuck, I don't think I slept much that night, thoughts racing around my head about what my life would be like in a year, two years, a decade if I continued to think and act this way.

I made a deal with myself that I would take some time off of my daily routines, and try some normie stuff.

I began slowly blocking/disabling the Incel sites I would visit. I listened to old school love songs from the 50's, and started drawing again. My relationships with women improved, and I made more friends and became more social than I have in my entire life.

So to summarize, this isn't about the Blue, Red, or Blackpill. It's about the type of Man I want to become, and the life I'd like to live. If you feel that the Pills or this site has helped you become a better, happier person, then by all means, keep using them. I just don't think the best version of myself is the person this site turned me into.

I'd like to thank the Moderating team, especially @11gaijin, for their hard work on keeping this site alive. I can't forget to thank the Slayer Squad, who've been supportive when I needed help the most, @Littleboy for reminding me that Incels are just as diverse in thought as normal people, and to all the others who I've spoken to along the way, thank you for everything. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you find happiness wherever it leads.

Best Regards, Tricky.

(If you would like to contact me, DM a member of the Slayer Squad, they can send you my Snapchat info)
Gl with ur journey bra, although we didn’t talk much it will be a loss to not have ur threads ETC. good Decision if it’s impacting your life.

Realistically, anyone who found their way here to begin with was already mentally scarred.
Not really tbh, when I was blue pilled I was mentally fine, then one day on YouTube I saw Mike mew's video, "what makes a face beautiful" the when I read the comments I saw the word incel for the first time, I googled what it means and came across .me, that's when the mental issues began.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and 11gaijin
im not GL facially, im carried completely by my frame. my oneitis lead me on at school, gave me ioi’s and positive reactions, gave me her phone number, then was super shallow and rejecting on text and never messaged me ever. then i saw her walking around laughing and hugging a guy pretty much same fucking height as me but with a good face with no acne who doesnt even lift or is even aware of how she treated me.
Many fishes in the pond boyo. But those are the kind of things that make people come to these sites.

• +1
Many fishes in the pond boyo. But those are the kind of things that make people come to these sites.
nah bro what made me come to these sites were the interactions i had way before then when i was truly subhuman. ive semi-ascended at this point, but nobody likes it when they make a conscious effort to go for a woman you like, playing it as best as you can, and she just uses you as temporary entertainment.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Deleted member 281
You always gave good advice in the short time I was here and you were one of the few here that brought some positivity to this site. What a pity to lose you. Good luck brother

• +1
Will miss you man. I liked your threads and you were one of the most mature guys here . I hope you get what you wish.

• +1
ok see you tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
get that rhino done tho bro, i can see u being a psl 7 with a gymcelled bod/lean face and a rhino srs

did a morph for u btw, not the best morph but meh w/e

before
img_20181025_115321665-jpg.2437

after

tricky u belong to truecels.org

Good luck with everything man. You’ll make it I’m sure. Definitely one of the positive impacts to this site. Peace brother

• +1
You cannot think you're ugly if you've ever had sex with a woman without money exchanging hands. Sex with women is the only objective sign of attractiveness, everything else is just words on paper, they don't matter. If you've never had sex with women you're objectively ugly.

Good luck dude

• +1
More people making the right decisions

That was a lie.

Best Regards, Tricky.

Thank you mate & God Bless you. You've been 1 of my favourites alongside @11gaijin from since I've known you. I wish you all the best in life & happiness & serenity wherever you go.
Live your best life man and I hope you find your “purpose”. You’re going to make it brah.
You always gave good advice in the short time I was here and you were one of the few here that brought some positivity to this site. What a pity to lose you. Good luck brother
Will miss you man. I liked your threads and you were one of the most mature guys here . I hope you get what you wish.
Good luck dude
Good luck with everything man. You’ll make it I’m sure. Definitely one of the positive impacts to this site. Peace brother

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Good luck dude, I hope you find happiness. Peace

its over for octagon chin shapedcels

That was a lie.

Best Regards, Tricky.

Damn now I know what happened to you hopefully your better now

This is depressing...

I've been thinking of doing the same and I've only been here a week or so.

Earlier today, Christmas Eve, instead of spending time with my Grandpa, one of the greatest men to ever live who is on his last months, I find myself on here. Not only on here, but obsessively taking selfies from every angle and analyzing them. It was today I realized that if my Grandpa, or any of the men in my ancestry, saw me acting like this, so broken down and acting so obsessive and narcissistic(hell, like a woman really) they'd kick my fucking ass 10 times over, then laugh and call me a faggot. I think of all the sacrifices, blood and sweat that's been shed throughout my genetic line and wonder why I should let it be pissed away on obessessing over minute details of my appearance. Its pathetic tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel and SHARK
I've been thinking of doing the same and I've only been here a week or so.

Earlier today, Christmas Eve, instead of spending time with my Grandpa, one of the greatest men to ever live who is on his last months, I find myself on here. Not only on here, but obsessively taking selfies from every angle and analyzing them. It was today I realized that if my Grandpa, or any of the men in my ancestry, saw me acting like this, so broken down and acting so obsessive and narcissistic(hell, like a woman really) they'd kick my fucking ass 10 times over, then laugh and call me a faggot. I think of all the sacrifices, blood and sweat that's been shed throughout my genetic line and wonder why I should let it be pissed away on obessessing over minute details of my appearance. Its pathetic tbh.
I feel you man. I'm not even the ugliest person in the world, and I've wasted my youth worrying about things I can't change. It's just hard to move on and accept I will never have my oneitis. It's engrained in biology. I'm trying to find purpose in other things, and hope that I can find something that will fulfill me besides a gf.