My game plan

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
-Roids : getting a greek god physique and becoming tiktok famous/ig famous and mog
-Money: Make money with my 6'3 height physique and HTN/Chadlite face
-Motorcycle : by a motorcycle and get bitches
-Money: Make money with my image in my shithole country and get a car and own place in the future

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and sportsmogger
Why roids tho

Hoping roids and softmaxxing gets me to a looks level were i can become some what famous at least a few thousands followera

This face with 6'3 height and greek god physique can make it out of the favelas i promise

Attachments

• 27398.jpg
    27398.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 0
This face with 6'3 height and greek god physique can make it out of the favelas i promise
you looked soo much better back then,if your being a gymcel and roiding even on top of that accept the fact you will no longer have jb appeal within 5 years only ugly milf appeal so slay now bc it catches up lil bro

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
you looked soo much better back then,if your being a gymcel and roiding even on top of that accept the fact you will no longer have jb appeal within 5 years only ugly milf appeal so slay now bc it catches up lil bro
I will have appeal once i get shredded just like zyzz or David laid or JEFF seid, i have the face height and now i am building the greek god body it is all a work of art in progress

Now i am fat, i was skinny as hell and very few body fat when i took the pic of my avi, i can get to that level of facial attractiveness again

I will have appeal once i get shredded just like zyzz or David laid or JEFF seid, i have the face height and now i am building the greek god body it is all a work of art in progress
do you think body means anything if you have skin andh air like this within 8 years?

• +1
View attachment 2627581do you think body means anything if you have skin andh air like this within 8 years?
No but i am Young and doing low doses of roids, i am playing it smartly not blasting tren and dht componentes to ruin my hair lol, i had 0 acne and 0 hair loss so far just some Water retention and bloat bcs I am bulking but i am aware of what looks attract women and how I want to look prior to my bulk

• +1
Reactions: finn899
No but i am Young and doing low doses of roids, i am playing it smartly not blasting tren and dht componentes to ruin my hair lol, i had 0 acne and 0 hair loss so far just some Water retention and bloat bcs I am bulking but i am aware of what looks attract women and how I want to look prior to my bulk
but the roids after a while or even being too musclar will mess your skin up and make your face bloated like this guy,even if you are low doesing,btw obviously nothing will change after 2 months it takes 1-2 years then it will hit you

• +1
but the roids after a while or even being too musclar will mess your skin up and make your face bloated like this guy,even if you are low doesing,btw obviously nothing will change after 2 months it takes 1-2 years then it will hit you
True but its a risk i am will ing to take

-Roids : getting a greek god physique and becoming tiktok famous/ig famous and mog
-Money: Make money with my image in my shithole country and get a car and own place in the future
If you ever make it as an influencer best believe we will reveal your posting history on this website to your audience

• JFL
Reactions: janitormaxxing and sportsmogger
If you ever make it as an influencer best believe we will reveal your posting history on this website to your audience
Couldnt care less to be honest i will be the most transparent and low inhib influencer on earth i am no pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
Oh no i posted my big dick in a forum and my mogger nudes i am ruined hahahahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Motorcycle game in South America is actually legit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
you take roids and then die of kidney failure because ur autistic ass overdosed on them

U make 3 dollars off showing your ogre feet to 42 year old Indian barber

U fall off the motorcycle while trying to show off to some girls by doing a wheelie and u crack ur skull open and die in the hospital with only ur mom in the room

U make 7 dollars by showing ur unwashed asshole to random Indian men on the streets and hope they pay you to use it

• JFL
you take roids and then die of kidney failure because ur autistic ass overdosed on them

U make 3 dollars off showing your ogre feet to 42 year old Indian barber

U fall off the motorcycle while trying to show off to some girls by doing a wheelie and u crack ur skull open and die in the hospital with only ur mom in the room

U make 7 dollars by showing ur unwashed asshole to random Indian men on the streets and hope they pay you to use it
U are creative

Legit bro sounds like a solid plan for ascension

• Love it