My gf might become pregnant

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
I busted inside without a condom yesterday, was supposed to cum outside but I couldn't think straight cause I was half drunk too and she took emergency contraceptive today but if says the chances are still 11% to get pregnant. Fuck fuck fuck fuck please tell me its gonna be alright boyos.

• So Sad
Reactions: fobos
ElliotRodgerJr

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, ChoSeungHui, Vitruvian and 2 others
is it just me or does this fag constantly talk about his gf all the time?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1552, GenericChad1444 and 22 others
JFL YOUR LIFE IS OFFICIALLY OVER BUDDY BOYO IT'S ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BrettyBoy, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Daily reminder that your gf has fucked other guys in the past and she probably wouldn't hesitate to get an abortion. But that's for your problem to deal with.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 685, BrettyBoy and 5 others
Kick in the stomach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SikKunt, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, SikKunt and ElliotRodgerJr
Daily reminder that your gf has fucked other guys in the past and she probably wouldn't hesitate to get an abortion. But that's for your problem to deal with.
No shit, obviously she's gonna get an abortion, you think I can provide for that half spawn?

is it just me or does this fag constantly talk about his gf all the time?
Normies do it non stop but I've also noticed
That ascendedcels talk and brag about their partners more than anyone else.

The feeling of being superior after a life of being inferior is more enjoyable for them then the relationship itself.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, GenericChad1444, BrettyBoy and 10 others
Normies do it non stop but I've also noticed
That ascendedcels talk and brag about their partners more than anyone else.

The feeling of being superior after a life of being inferior is more enjoyable for them then the relationship itself.
legit I've noticed this as well

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, ChoSeungHui, heroinfather and 6 others
Based and blackpilled

I talk about her because I have nothing else to talk about, and since we spend a lot of time together, obviously I'm gonna write content based on that.

Ngl tho I feel kinda good if I impregnated her, such an animalistic desire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 470, SikKunt and 1 other person
No shit, obviously she's gonna get an abortion, you think I can provide for that half spawn?
thank u sweetie for giving women autonomy over their own bodies! xxx u are a proud fighter for women's rights! x

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, SikKunt, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
thank u sweetie for giving women autonomy over their own bodies! xxx u are a proud fighter for women's rights! x
View attachment 75414
What bro? If she wants to keep it she can, as long as I don't have to provide for it. If she wants to abort, which is logical and what's gonna happen, she can.

Impregnates me

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and RichardSpencel
What bro? If she wants to keep it she can, as long as I don't have to provide for it. If she wants to abort, which is logical and what's gonna happen, she can.
'as long as i don't have to provide for it' - it's your fucking child. You bare responsibility for it, and I'm sure your gf would expect you to cough up the funds to care for it.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, SikKunt, ChoSeungHui and 4 others
I busted inside without a condom yesterday, was supposed to cum outside but I couldn't think straight cause I was half drunk too and she took emergency contraceptive today but if says the chances are still 11% to get pregnant. Fuck fuck fuck fuck please tell me its gonna be alright boyos.
Ironically, you made a post about being terrified of getting your girlfriend pregnant recently...

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, BrettyBoy, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Don't think so. You're prolly infertile
Lmao inb4 she gets pregnant, OP decides to keep it and the baby gets born black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, ElliotRodgerJr, GenericChad1444 and 6 others
'as long as i don't have to provide for it' - it's your fucking child. You bare responsibility for it, and I'm sure your gf would expect you to cough up the funds to care for it.
You're misunderstanding, if she wants to keep it and raise it herself then sure.

You're misunderstanding, if she wants to keep it and raise it herself then sure.
And you won't have any part in that child's life? Do you not realize the devastating impact on a child to grow up without a close relationship to their father?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, SikKunt, BrettyBoy and 3 others
whack her over the head with a brick, i know a good bush we can put her in where no one will know. and if she wasnt pregnant in the first place? oh well... one less gookwhore in the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, SikKunt, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
she gonna pump out little subhumanites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, SikKunt and BrettyBoy
And you won't have any part in that child's life? Do you not realize the devastating impact on a child to grow up without a close relationship to their father?
Morals are for cucks. I abandoned my own kid in Thailand to a Thai hooker without so much as a second thought, as if I'm gonna give a shit about ruining this thundercunts life.
Yep, swear on my life that's true.
is it true some cuck is raising your bastard hapa child back in thailand? top kek
I've got the DNA test (proving its mine) and loads of pics of the legit 1/10 cuck raising it.

Never began for him tbqh. My kid is the first one on the first pic (with the orange armband).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt, ChoSeungHui, The Dude Abides and 2 others
name him elliot

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, SikKunt, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
Idiot, you're too young to have kids but if she's pregnant pm me for my guide for optimal prenatal T and make sure he mews and has hard diet.
Nonetheless you should be castrated for bringing a chink baby in this world, hell grow up incel in the west dude

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, ChoSeungHui, Krezo and 2 others
A nice shove down the stairs or two does the trick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Krezo, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
Idiot, you're too young to have kids but if she's pregnant pm me for my guide for optimal prenatal T and make sure he mews and has hard diet.
Nonetheless you should be castrated for bringing a chink baby in this world, hell grow up incel dude
Not just a chink baby but , and my allah forgive me for uttering this word, a hapa.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444, SikKunt, The Dude Abides and 2 others
I've got you,my guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, SikKunt, The Dude Abides and 2 others
make her have the kid tbh. she'll do anything for a white normie

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
But yes you should be shot for bringing the abominations known as hapas into this world

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, SikKunt and The Dude Abides
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and The Dude Abides

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, heroinfather, ElliotRodgerJr and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back