There is a chance i might of ruined 2 lives today.

not insane

not insane

Iron
was having sex with my gf and the condom broke and i came inside. didnt notice. pulled out and told my gf, she started crying instantly , it was pretty bad, i tried to comfort her, told her everything is gonna be fine and whatever, went running to the farmacy to buy the pill, went back gave it to her and i started thinking how fucked up would it be if she gets pregnant. the chances are so fucking low yet if it happens our lives are gonna be miserable. pill was fucking expensive too and all i could afford to buy today to eat was bread and a gatorade.
Should i buy a rope?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, soover4me, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
was having sex with my gf and the condom broke and i came inside. didnt notice. pulled out and told my gf, she started crying instantly , it was pretty bad, i tried to comfort her, told her everything is gonna be fine and whatever, went running to the farmacy to buy the pill, went back gave it to her and i started thinking how fucked up would it be if she gets pregnant. the chances are so fucking low yet if it happens our lives are gonna be miserable. pill was fucking expensive too and all i could afford to buy today to eat was bread and a gatorade.
Should i buy a rope?
dont buy a rope think about it and reflect on your actions...

she can just get an abortion xd

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: noobs and shizuku11111
she can just get an abortion xd
Not completely legal in my country. i think though she would be able to get it bc her health is pretty bad and she would prolly die giving birth

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
absolutely disgusting. sex before total mental maturity (age 30) is not only morally reprehensible, it is socially and financially irresponsible.

The pill is very effective

Nah kys fakecel normie