MY GF SAID I HAVE PROMINENT CHEECKBONES

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
SO TODAY, WE WERE CUDDLING AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN SHE SAYS: "YOU HAVE THIS(CHEEKBONES) VERY PROMINENT" AND I REPLIED: "I KNOW, DO YOU LIKE IT?" THEN SHE REPLIED: "YEEEES".
THATS SOME LIFEFUEL FOR ME NGL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lux, Boo, Deleted member 4563 and 7 others
and then you fucked her and then she came. And after that she said she wants a chad with a bigger dick. And now its OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR for you ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, sasha777, Euclidd and 21 others
oh really? she told me that i have prominent penis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, nonserviam, Boo and 15 others
Don't blatantly brag about your experiences. If you talk about your experiences, please make it relevant to the conversation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6217, EasternRightWinger15 and 14 others
if u have a girlfriend, wtf r u doing here??? JFL tbh. imagine having a life and spending ur time here. if i got a gf, i would leave not only this forum, but all incel/lookism related forums. hell I would leave the internet all together. JFL get a life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, tyronelite and Deusmaximus
in the first place its not about having her but keeping her, in the second place, I'm too deep on the blackpill philosophy and here to the point that mentally damaged me, no joke.
u joined 2 months

what you on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, joeveniro, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
if u have a girlfriend, wtf r u doing here??? JFL tbh. imagine having a life and spending ur time here. if i got a gf, i would leave not only this forum, but all incel/lookism related forums. hell I would leave the internet all together. JFL get a life
most guys are just wagecelling and then hanging out in their group of friends in the evening talking about the same old shit day in day out. Even if you have a gf it becomes boring at some point. dont think someone thats like a 5/10 facially wouldnt feel the need to improve themselves to live a more interesting life, fucking hotter girls etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Chico Chicowski
most guys are just wagecelling and then hanging out in their group of friends in the evening talking about the same old shit day in day out. Even if you have a gf it becomes boring at some point. dont think someone thats like a 5/10 facially wouldnt feel the need to improve themselves to live a more interesting life, fucking hotter girls etc
true, hedonic treadmill in a nutshell

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
woah congrats man. 🥳🥳

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
ive been blackpilled for 3 years, also, this forum is capable of destroying you in a week
i went down blackpill lane at the age of 18 im 20 now

and yeah this knowledge breaks the foundations of how you see the world

not most people are mentally fit for it

im happy i lived happy bluepill life all through up right after highschool ended, but i learned it an age where you dont wanna be naive or bluepilled past the age of 18-20 because thats when it starts to hit hard being a bluepilled loser

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 8608
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Patient A and Deleted member 8608
No prominent cheekbones for your shit collagen, small lips, long philtrum and shit eye color

nah if u r getting laid, and the girl mogs at least 10% of other females, then u shouldn't be here. Enjoy life.
I'm here bc I'm a trucel. The day I lucked out (and it lasted only a few weeks) I didn't go on these forums JFL. GET A LIFE JFL

small lips dn matter, i dn have long philtrum, i have brown-dark eyes and I'm improving collagen. Over for you
Small lips matter and your philtrum looks kinda long to me, your eyebrows are also pretty sparse

• +1
Reactions: xefo
in the first place its not about having her but keeping her, in the second place, I'm too deep on the blackpill philosophy and here to the point that mentally damaged me, no joke.
stats? height, face, frame, dick?

Why do people act like this forum is a prison or something... It's just the social media platform of choice for many + the loooksmaxing information you get is pretty helpful from time to time.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Why do people act like this forum is a prison or something... It's just the social media platform of choice for many + the loooksmaxing information you get is pretty helpful from time to time.
this forum makes average looking dudes feel awful about themselves. i go here bc i am A LOSER AND A SUBHUMAN. im 4.5 PSL with a subhuman frame and a mere 168cm of height. I go here bc it's over for me

well this forum is a little bit exaggerated
yeah no shit. bro u should just leave. u r an average height guy with a decent face and body. y go here?
u r fucking up mental health m8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
already fucked
then y go back here. im not gonna respond anymore to u, but just stop. if ur problems r mental go to a fucking therapist, idfk

yeah no shit. bro u should just leave. u r an average height guy with a decent face and body. y go here?
u r fucking up mental health m8
You can still Improve in most cases... And some people genuinely enjoy the humor.
Btw don't take everything so serious and don't compare yourself to people on here.

You can still Improve in most cases... And some people genuinely enjoy the humor.
Btw don't take everything so serious and don't compare yourself to people on here.
surgerymaxxing (the only maxxing that works for ur face) is a risky path to go down to. It is only worth it if it is over for u

Mine said I could be runway but said I'm too short jfl

mine calls me chad