My gf thinks my penis is way bigger than it actually is

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
Like we were at a grocery store and she grabs a big ass cucumber and she’s like this reminds me of u in a very sexual way jfl. Obv I’m like ‘yeah’ type shit but I’m dead average jfl if u think actual size matters

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Ricky212
we both know that you dont have a girlfriend
take ur meds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, 5'7 zoomer, Gaygymmaxx and 7 others
Girl inches

she’s just trying to make you feel better about yourself

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, socialcel, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
we both know that you dont have a girlfriend
take ur meds
Seriously ur sad incel + it’s so easy to get one if ur at least NT it’s funny how impossible u think it is

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
Seriously ur sad incel + it’s so easy to get one if ur at least NT it’s funny how impossible u think it is
oh yes goy just be nt bro hahahahahahhahah its easy to get a gf hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah
no nt for my unattractive mtn babyface, iam nt and 6ft, still over. mtb's dont want mtn's you are just schizo

They say good things about your dick if she likes you lol. if you piss her off and you break up she flips it and tells people that the same dick she was telling you is big while she liked you is now small

oh yes goy just be nt bro hahahahahahhahah its easy to get a gf hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah
no nt for my unattractive mtn babyface, iam nt and 6ft, still over. mtb's dont want mtn's you are just schizo
Simply go to a NT area where zoomers hang out. I’m honestly always shocked at how many sub 6ft extremely baby skulled zoomers get gfs

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper

I’m honestly always shocked at how many sub 6ft extremely baby skulled zoomers get gfs
Really weird i never saw that, if this would be true then i wouldnt be here. I only saw jbs in my age thirsty over 6,3 tall pretty boys.

PCT from test e dick still works​

It's a known fact that 6 X 5 is massive. G spot is only 3 inches deep anyway @cytoplasm

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel