My gf uninstalled tinder weeks ago on her iphone 11 with me, yesterday meanwhile she is un her town, i searched her tinder and found ..:

quemirasmanv2

quemirasmanv2

Kraken
My gf uninstalled tinder weeks ago on her iphone 11 with me, yesterday meanwhile she is un her town, i searched her tinder and found her ubication got updated

she changed her iphone to an 15 pro after uninstalling tinder, she says she never installed it after she deleted it in front of me in my city

is she cheating?

does tinder update your location? even uninstalled and after change to another iphone?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, janitormaxxing, zura and 19 others
brutal.....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Patient A, arabcelxxx and 16 others
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Why the fuck are you asking?

Dump her. She’s a whore and doesn’t respect you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, arabcelxxx, not__cel and 18 others
idk you might wanna run a test yourself with some cellphone VPN

Lmao it’s over. Fucking narcy fag. No face for your dwarfism. Fucking rope dwarf she was fucking 6’3 normies this whole time behind your manlet back.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Patient A, NoReedemingFeature and 36 others
she’s just there to make friends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Skywalker, tombradylover and 18 others
You reckon some heightmogger got her pregnant aswell?

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, dimorphism and try2beme
Mm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, ReadBooksEveryday, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Chad gets cucked by tranny subhuman ogre

Least doomed manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Skywalker, tombradylover and 11 others
Over for out little Argentian Chadito

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, dimorphism and kebab
Billie Jean is not my lover

She's just a girl who claims that I am the one

But the kid is not my son

She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, g0op, bobtheflowerpot and 12 others
My gf uninstalled tinder weeks ago on her iphone 11 with me, yesterday meanwhile she is un her town, i searched her tinder and found her ubication got updated

she changed her iphone to an 15 pro after uninstalling tinder, she says she never installed it after she deleted it in front of me in my city

is she cheating?

does tinder update your location? even uninstalled and after change to another iphone?
Si Tinder actualiza tu localización si te logueas o instalas otra vez Y te pones a dar swipes en gente. Pibe, se directo y preguntale. No te pongas alterado/molesto , hablale con calma y ve con que excusa te sale. Si te explica el porque ya ves vos si le compras las palabras o no

Fate of all manlets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, efidescontinuado and dimorphism
isn't she pregnant lol

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Yep she’s cheating. Location wouldn’t just update randomly.

Honestly once a girl has been on tinder it’s over for them as relationships material, they know what infinite possibilities are out there!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, ConspiracyTheory, Alt Number 3 and 13 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, chadmanlet04 and dimorphism
F4QphzEW0AE8Nnf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Alt Number 3, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
She’s Hernan Drago only

• +1
Reactions: quemirasmanv2
Si Tinder actualiza tu localización si te logueas o instalas otra vez Y te pones a dar swipes en gente. Pibe, se directo y preguntale. No te pongas alterado/molesto , hablale con calma y ve con que excusa te sale. Si te explica el porque ya ves vos si le compras las palabras o no
le pregunté y me dijo que nunca se lo instaló y que lo borró esa vez que estaba conmigo aca, no a 61km

Even chad gets cheated on, brutal af

it’s over for anyone in a relationship in 2024

just fuck and dump whores

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, ConspiracyTheory and Skywalker
Yep she’s cheating. Location wouldn’t just update randomly.

Honestly once a girl has been on tinder it’s over for them as relationships material, they know what infinite possibilities are out there!
its over

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and aesthetic beauty
"but the heightpill isn't real"
Only chad face compensates for manletism this is an objective fact

sub 5’8 is simply over, and sub 6ft is dangerous waters but at least easier to fix by frauding

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Joe Rogancel

is she cheating?

This feels like a post that could’ve been on reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, tombradylover and Germania
Lmao it’s over. Fucking narcy fag. No face for your dwarfism. Fucking rope dwarf she was fucking 6’3 normies this whole time behind your manlet back.
These face copers will all meet the heightpill eventually

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Brutal shit

Man none of y’all would be able to date an American woman

How is she your gf if you started seeing each other few weeks ago , in America (and Canada) you have to date for atleast few months to be exclusive 🙄 and call someone your gf/bf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Blackgymmax, try2beme and 4 others
Está terminado manito
OVerrr

is she cheating?

in other words: women (whores) being women (whores)

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, ConspiracyTheory, BitchBoy and 1 other person
Revenge fuck her as hard as you can and break up immediately afterwards

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and quemirasmanv2
le pregunté y me dijo que nunca se lo instaló y que lo borró esa vez que estaba conmigo aca, no a 61km
Bueno, la localización no se actualiza sola jajajaja, lo siento pibe. Eso o tenía Tinder en el otro celular y al meterse (ya sea x cualquier razón) se le actualizó la localización. Esa es la piba que embarazaste por cierto?

• +1
Bueno, la localización no se actualiza sola jajajaja, lo siento pibe. Eso o tenía Tinder en el otro celular y al meterse (ya sea x cualquier razón) se le actualizó la localización. Esa es la piba que embarazaste por cierto?
daba indicios de embarazo y le acabe varias veces dentro y no se embarazo y le vino, rarisimo porque con otra pasó mucho menos y qi paso

worst thread of all time

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Its Over GIF

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico

is she cheating?

so over dude

she was/is getting her pussy stretched out by 8x6 bbcs since she wants to “feel a real man” and your 5 inches couldn’t fulfill her fantasies

I’ve seen your cock before too, it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
so over dude

she was/is getting her pussy stretched out by 8x6 bbcs since she wants to “feel a real man” and your 5 inches couldn’t fulfill her fantasies

I’ve seen your cock before too, it’s over
bro

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcel2002
I think she’s cheating bro

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Good,get a gf on your looks level this time

is she cheating?

I haven't read all the answers, here are my points:

- If you just deleted the app, she hasn't deleted the account. So you have to delete the account in the app and then uninstall it. It could just be that she didn't know that, no problem.

- However, if she deleted the account and uninstalled the app and she is on Tinder again, end it immediately, no discussions.

• +1
So over for close to 100% of girls, since every girl has been on Tinder once.

Is this you and your gf?

d91cc1d9-1b4d-48d8-a975-632fa298a42f-jpeg.2655193

• +1