My gf uninstalled tinder weeks ago on her iphone 11 with me, yesterday meanwhile she is un her town, i searched her tinder and found ..:

Is this you and your gf?

d91cc1d9-1b4d-48d8-a975-632fa298a42f-jpeg.2655193
yes, ex

Bro what the fuck. One day you're talking about settling down, having a CHILD with this woman; now today you're saying you found her location updating on Tinder.

TELL HER YOU NEED TO SEE HER, AND CONFRONT HER. DON'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING SHE HAS TO SAY BECAUSE SHE WILL GASLIGHT YOU AND CONVINCE YOU YOU'RE WRONG. BREAK UP, AND FUCK A DIFFERENT GIRL TONIGHT. IT'S OVER IF YOU DON'T DO THIS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Alt Number 3 and Skywalker
Bro what the fuck. One day you're talking about settling down, having a CHILD with this woman; now today you're saying you found her location updating on Tinder.

TELL HER YOU NEED TO SEE HER, AND CONFRONT HER. DON'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING SHE HAS TO SAY BECAUSE SHE WILL GASLIGHT YOU AND CONVINCE YOU YOU'RE WRONG. BREAK UP, AND FUCK A DIFFERENT GIRL TONIGHT. IT'S OVER IF YOU DON'T DO THIS.
this
she tried so hard to gaslight me wtf is wrong with her

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
is she cheating?

does tinder update your location? even uninstalled and after change to another iphone?
yes, dump her
dont trust these hoes anyways, man.....

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory

based....................once again, we have proof that MEN are the problem........

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yep she’s cheating. Location wouldn’t just update randomly.

Honestly once a girl has been on tinder it’s over for them as relationships material, they know what infinite possibilities are out there!
Fact, i would never even meet up with a girl who had tinder. But damn she looks unattractive, but she knows that men are desperate.

She is cheating yes.
Tinder cannot update your location unless it is installed on your phone.