My gf was raped…

Given what you wrote is not tales there's no reason for you to talk about this stuff here.

People here are bitter incels. Go talk to someone you trust. Especially an older man like your father or uncle or cousin or brother.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, FailedNormieManlet, Crusile and 6 others
Given what you wrote is not tales there us no reason for you to talk about this stuff here.

People here are bitter incels. Go talk to someone you trust. Especially an older man like your father or uncle or cousin or brother.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, horizon, Michael Myers and 3 others
I Hope youre trolling cause you have to be retarded to believe foids and have pity for them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: yirma19, GetShrekt and pneumocystosis
does she have a lot dirt on you? a mentally ill and unpredictable (especially good looking) female is incredibly dangerous and she can easily ruin your entire life. if i were you i would find out a way to slowly ease out of the relationship. watch gone girl (jfl)
She has lied to me all this time.
She never was a virgin.

I feel used.

I am so angry. So fucking angry
if she really was raped, and wasn't just fabricating a cover up story as to why you didn't break her hymen, like a mentally ill woman would probably do in that situation... it's fucked and you shouldn't get angry at her for lying about that :soy::feelshah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiteissuperior and pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
THIS HAS TO BE SOME SORT OF NOVEL YOU'RE WORKING ON BECAUSE THIS IS TOO FUCKING HOT. MY DICK IS LTIERALLY HARD AS FUCK AND ANGRY THAT HE HAD SEX AND TOOK A CUTE JBS VIRGINITY WHILE I'VE NEVER HAD A GIRL HUG ME FUCK.
Sounds like u got a cuckold fetish man

• So Sad
Reactions: pardocel
I would dump my gf if she did this

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I don't have any new piece of advice, but here it is - dump her, like everyone else says. Ruin her reputation by telling everyone else that she was raped.

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and pneumocystosis

• Ugh..
Don’t just dump her immediately op, slowly ease out of the relationshit

• So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING and pneumocystosis
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, ElySioNs, 80iq and 1 other person
Why would she invited him if she was grossed out by him ?

• +1
Learn how to make these girls cum and give her top tier dick 24/7. Ima PM u a book that changed my romantic life, up to u if u read it
sex God method or something? (think i read that years ago)
I always assumed being 'good at sex' was kind of a meme tbh lol
Like, just have a decent sized cock and don't cum in like 2 seconds (be able to last)
I mean, it's not as if we can make our cocks spin around inside of her like a helicoptor or whatever. Practically speaking, there just can't be that much variance in terms of penetration

I also cringe on reddit or something where some guy brags about being amazing in bed becaeuse he knows so many 'tricks'. After being pestered for ages he reveals his 'trick' is to lick the girls clit or some shit that every 13 year old already knows lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and ROTTING
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Vain786
Why would she invited him if she was grossed out by him ?
Platonic friendship. You trust someone and are cool with them but wouldn’t want sexual relationships with them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, ManzareK and pneumocystosis
Why????
If you don't want to date her because she was raped, just wait 2-3 weeks and break up.

Fuckkkkkk. You'll completely destroy her. She said this to you because she trusted you, and after the forum advices you break up with her... She can easily suicide after this..

Why do you fucking ask dating advices on this forum with 90% of kv, it's better go on some PUA forum
866A0074 0804 4E62 BDFE 863356BA0E9C

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 22886
bro i dont think she passed out.. i dont see how u could pass out before she got raped... but it seems like u and her had a great relationship. and honestly u should assess ur situation and think about if u could ever get a gf as good as her (bodycount of 2) & think about all the time u've spend w/ her if u were to break up

• +1
Platonic friendship. You trust someone and are cool with them but wouldn’t want sexual relationships with them.
Laughs 🤣
Only if the man is gay why would you even be friends with a femoid a inferior subhuman whose only worth is the right tightness of her pussy

No man is friends with a femoid and not wanting to fuck her

• +1
We’ve been dating for 3 months.
I was teasing her earlier today for having a high kiss count (4) because I told her mine was 2.

I asked her what those dudes names were.
She named 2 of them, me, then said she didn’t want to talk about the other one.

Of course I’m like “why?”.

She said she didn’t want to talk about it.

I said “stop the bullshit, tell me. It’s the past, why would i care about a dude you kissed”.

She started tearing up.

Oh dear. What happened.

She explains that during summer 2022 she was very bored. Her friends were working and all she did was stay at home all day playing roblox and talking to strangers on yubo and itsme.

She had one online friend that she would FaceTime a lot.
She made it clear they were friends. He was okay with that. He was an utter subhuman. Blonde, huge nose, acne scars, small eyes, disgusting. She showed me a picture. He is ltn at best.

My girlfriend is a non-nt stacylite. She has some kind of autism. She has weird behaviour patterns. She’s scared of her own shadow.
That’s why I loved her so much. We both are spergs and laughed at ourselves for it.

When I met her for the first time, I told her i was a virgin. She said she was one too.
Up to this day, she has always told me she was a virgin.
When we had sex for the first time 4 months ago, she didn’t bleed.
She told me it was because she did horse riding when she was young and she bled a lot once during training.
I always believed her because she did actually do horse riding when she was young.

Anyway.

She was bored and ltn offered to come visit her, just to chill.
My dumb ass gf, who thought nothing of it, said sure.

The dude arrives to my gfs place.
They sit down to watch a movie. He starts to make a move. My gf is grossed out and tells him no.
He forces her to kiss.
Fast forward a few minutes, he’s slapping her and forcefully pulling her trousers and pants down.

He rapes her and my gf passed out before he penetrated. She woke up in a pool of her own blood.

The dude walked in the room again and ordered her to kiss him or he’d kill her dog.
She was scared. The dude was a psycho. He actually would have killed her dog.
So she sat there crying on the floor, in a puddle of her own blood, while this dude was kissing and licking her face.

After that he left.
Took the train back to where he came from.

My gf has never told her parents, as they were very strict with boys and would never have let her invite a boy to her house.

She just told me this today.

I don’t know how to feel. HOW IS SHE SO FUCKNG STUPID.

She never was a virgin.

I feel used.

I am so angry. So fucking angry.

When she told me the story, I didn’t know what to say. I went silent.
She was in tears and kept apologising.
I just sat there, head down.
I said “i need to digest this” and left her accommodation and went to the gym.
She has been crying, texting and calling me 2 hours.

Am I wrong for this?
I know it’s not her fault, i know, but she didn’t have to lie about it.

For all this time i thought i had lost my virginity to a virgin.
All these times she told me i was the one who took her virginity…

I don’t know.

I am angry. I want to kill. I want to die.
I want to fight.

I’m lost.

any help or

body count is 1.

Kiss count is 25+.

But yeah, still pathetic at my age
Wait why is the kiss count at original post 2 but 25 here? Have you lied as well?

• JFL
@Manu le coq owns her now

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manu le coq and pneumocystosis
I was teasing her earlier today for having a high kiss count (4) because I told her mine was 2.

I said “stop the bullshit, tell me. It’s the past, why would i care about a dude you kissed”.

She started tearing up.

Oh dear. What happened.

She explains that during summer 2022 she was very bored. Her friends were working and all she did was stay at home all day playing roblox and talking to strangers on yubo and itsme.

She made it clear they were friends. He was okay with that. He was an utter subhuman. Blonde, huge nose, acne scars, small eyes, disgusting. She showed me a picture. He is ltn at best.

My girlfriend is a non-nt stacylite. She has some kind of autism. She has weird behaviour patterns. She’s scared of her own shadow.
That’s why I loved her so much. We both are spergs and laughed at ourselves for it.

When I met her for the first time, I told her i was a virgin. She said she was one too.
She told me it was because she did horse riding when she was young and she bled a lot once during training.
I always believed her because she did actually do horse riding when she was young.

Anyway.

They sit down to watch a movie. He starts to make a move. My gf is grossed out and tells him no.
He forces her to kiss.
Fast forward a few minutes, he’s slapping her and forcefully pulling her trousers and pants down.

He rapes her and my gf passed out before he penetrated. She woke up in a pool of her own blood.

The dude walked in the room again and ordered her to kiss him or he’d kill her dog.
So she sat there crying on the floor, in a puddle of her own blood, while this dude was kissing and licking her face.

After that he left.

My gf has never told her parents, as they were very strict with boys and would never have let her invite a boy to her house.

She never was a virgin.

I feel used.

Am I wrong for this?

I don’t know.

I want to fight.

I’m lost.

any help or guidance is appreciated boys
Manu le coq repost larp. Wtf

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 27014, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Laughs 🤣
Only if the man is gay why would you even be friends with a femoid a inferior subhuman whose only worth is the right tightness of her pussy

No man is friends with a femoid and not wanting to fuck her
Bhai im asexual.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis and BrendioEEE
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, croww and Ritalincel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Ritalincel and pneumocystosis
Impossible
How so? I’m literally not attracted to any woman I see in the streets. I can go “she’s pretty” but I have no desire to fuck them. The women here are gorgeous (tall Germanic stacies with bones and lots of harmony) but it doesn’t do anything for me.

How so? I’m literally not attracted to any woman I see in the streets. I can go “she’s pretty” but I have no desire to fuck them. The women here are gorgeous (tall Germanic stacies with bones and lots of harmony) but it doesn’t do anything for me.
What copium u smokin' son

• JFL
What copium u smokin' son
Literally nothing. But I am asexual for sure. Explains why I can ignore women these days. I do jerk off though but that’s to numb myself emotionally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21381 and pneumocystosis
Literally nothing. But I am asexual for sure. Explains why I can ignore women these days. I do jerk off though but that’s to numb myself emotionally.
I could type a lengthy psycho analytic essay deconstruction your cope but it would be a waste of my and your timeso

So keep coping

• JFL
I could type a lengthy psycho analytic essay deconstruction your cope but it would be a waste of my and your timeso

So keep coping
Nice cop out dude. You know you can’t explain why this is the case. If you do go ahead and write your essay and I will read every word.

• JFL
Unironically she put herself in this situation.

Imagine being a girl and inviting any dude when you're home alone when you've no intention about doing sexual stuff with him.

Females need to understand no matter how strong she is, she's genetically inferior to a male. Females should always be careful.

Would've sided with her even if she was wearing provocative clothing but in this case, I can't.

Also, you said she was facetiming him, that means they were talking a lot. The dude must have shown signs of interest to her ngl. Imagine bringing someone over who is attracted to you while home alone, sexual things is bound to happen.

Comfort her but eventually leave her. I know you won't be able to cope with her rape and neither could she

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and pneumocystosis

She started tearing up.

Oh dear. What happened.

Anyway.

He forces her to kiss.

After that he left.

She never was a virgin.

I feel used.

Am I wrong for this?

I don’t know.

I want to fight.

I’m lost.

any help or guidance is appreciated boys
That's the same girlfriend that still loves to grind on subhumans in the club "to make fun of them" once they get their hopes up, right? serves her right that her retarded horny baiting got the better of her at least once.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: yirma19, Michael Myers and pneumocystosis
lowkey chad-mindset, i respect you a lot, even if you date a shizo-hoe.

• Love it
Lmao u not gonna marry her so who cares.

Tbh if what she says it’s true (i kinda started doubting “rape” accusations these days), then its fucked up. Try to contact that subhuman and larp as a girl then get him to meet you so you can interogate him. If you a chad, you’ll dom him and he’ll be your submissive bitch. If he doesn’t comply tell him you’re gonna fuck his ass.

• +1
That's crazy.
Moving On Sooo GIF

damn what a whore

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27014 and pneumocystosis
Horrible for her obviously but lying about virginity consistently for months to you is massive, especially if you were convinced you took her virginity. You have a right to feel used and betrayed.

I believe her that she regrets whatever went on between them... It's a tragic situation. A girl can only lose her innocence once with one guy and in an ideal world it would be her life partner. There can never be love the same as pure innocent teen love and just be thankful that she wasn't in a relationship with this guy and instead you were her first love. Large parts of her life will defined by you forever, even if you left her today.

I think you may end up breaking up with her and you have to come to terms with this. Don't be a redpill retard and trick yourself into pretending she meant nothing and you didn't have good times together. Be glad you aren't in too deep with her. You are probably the most gl and interesting man she will be with so you've kind of ruined all future relationships for her though lmao, you'll also learn some better relationship skills for the next one too. If you want to salvage it that's also possible but personally a breach of trust like this goes far beyond what is acceptable in a LTR.

When I took my first real gf's virginity she bled the first 3 times we had sex and i'm convinced now the only proof of virginity is bleeding. Even then she could have done other stuff prior. However there was not a whole puddle of blood on the floor like she is saying so maybe she's exaggerating that. If you haven't already you'll see this firsthand a few times.
i fucking love you man.

weel-written, logical answer.

she's my first ever gf and so i'm already promising i'm gonna marry her and shit jfl.
I actually would've still wanted to marry her if she didn't li about this shit.

The fact that she can lie to my face consisitently for months is quite scary.
Anyway.

We're in one of those very over-the-top relationships.
We argue, break up, then get back together the next day and fuck.
Her friends hate me and keep telling her to move on from me, but I know she can't.
She's always the one making the first move after we "break up". Her sister is my number 1 fan. Her parents love me yet i've never met them.

It'd be really fucking hard to end it all.
I wanna see how i digest what i learned. I want revenge for the lies she's told.

My plan right now:
Keep chatting to that French girl (side hoe #1) and take her real virginity in March.
At that point I'll know what I'll want to do.
Maybe I just want to take a girl's virginity. I think that's what I'm really chasing here. That's why I need to take that girl's one.
If I take side hoe #1 's virginity I'll probably just block her and keep my current girlfriend. I love my gf so much (fucking oxytocin advantage).

If I don't take side hoe #1 's virginity then I'll probably never accept the thought of not taking a girl's virginity in my life.
And then I'd probably break up with my current girl and go hunting for a HQNP htb virgin in the UK, where I live.

Thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge.
I really appreciate it.
You lowkey taught me a few things ngl.

You are very wise and well-spoken.

How did the cheating go bhai?

going great so far. got with a few foids in the club but that's it.

Looking forward to the end of march when i'll head back home to France and take side hoe #1 's virginity and probably get with some other foids in the club.

Once again, I appreciate you man

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Sprinkles
My gf was raped too but you dont hear me bragging about it narcy

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Vain786
Let's assume you aren't larping. Her story sounds like complete bullshit. All you have to do is consider her past behavior. What kind of rape victim would antagonize random guys at the club? Those aren't the actions of an abused dog.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 27014, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
My gf was raped too but you dont hear me bragging about it narcy
yh this is a extremely weird thread isnt it, even by this site standards

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19 and pneumocystosis
Let's assume you aren't larping. Her story sounds like complete bullshit. All you have to do is consider her past behavior. What kind of rape victim would antagonize random guys at the club? Those aren't the actions of an abused dog.
valid point tbh

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Unironically she put herself in this situation.

Imagine being a girl and inviting any dude when you're home alone when you've no intention about doing sexual stuff with him.

Females need to understand no matter how strong she is, she's genetically inferior to a male. Females should always be careful.

Would've sided with her even if she was wearing provocative clothing but in this case, I can't.

Also, you said she was facetiming him, that means they were talking a lot. The dude must have shown signs of interest to her ngl. Imagine bringing someone over who is attracted to you while home alone, sexual things is bound to happen.

Comfort her but eventually leave her. I know you won't be able to cope with her rape and neither could she
thanks for your answer.
you raise good points

Last edited:
(assuming no larp)

why get angry at her? i would see red for the guy but not her

everyone here that unironically says that she deserved it by provoking is a garbage human being and should kill themselves ASAP

maybe she considers herself a virgin because she didnt consent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and pneumocystosis
i'm convinced now the only proof of virginity is bleeding. Even then she could have done other stuff prior.
She could still bleed even after not being a virgin. This view is correct. This is how some women trick their partners into making them believe they were virgins because they bled. One in two women reported bleeding the first time they had sex. This is because the men they were with didn’t prep her enough so they went inside while she was still dry and not fully aroused / lubricated and thus caused the bleeding.

• Woah
back home to France and take side hoe #1 's virginity
You’re French? I thought you were British. Also how are you so sure she’s a virgin? What’s her age btw?

• +1
(assuming no larp)

everyone here that unironically says that she deserved it by provoking is a garbage human being and should kill themselves ASAP

She did provoke it herself— not saying she deserves it, no one does. But it’s hard to sympathize with someone who rebels against her parents who specifically told her “no boys” and she goes ahead and does it anyway. The only ones to blame her are the dude and the chick herself. Also I agree that she can claim to be a virgin because she was forced to have sex and it didn’t happen willingly. That’s what I said in my first post in this thread.

• +1
(assuming no larp)

that's what i initially thought.
But.
What if someone injected steroids in me against my will and I made tremendous gains (the steroids did their job).
Could I still claim natty? Even if I didn't consent to the steroids?

I know I sound like a dickhead. But there are so many things that don't make sense in her story.
And if i say that i don't believe her, then I instantly become worst boyfriend ever and a shit person.

thanks for you answer man