My GHK-Cu Experiences (+ Dih pin) (BEST PEPTIDE EVER)

HexumReincarnated

HexumReincarnated

chad
Joined
May 9, 2026
Posts
4,262
Reputation
7,286
I started taking GHK-Cu over a year ago and it is honestly my favorite peptide. I've used low doses, high doses, topical, intramuscular injections, drank it, and injected it everywhere (yes, EVERYWHERE!)

There is a reason I inject so much of this beautiful blue liquid. It works, but you have to go about it in the right way, or else you will just end up wasting your money without reaping any of the benefits (Collagen Production, Barrier Repair, Skin Tone/Texture, Epigenetic Modulation, and Joint Health.) I started using 2.5mg of GHK-Cu from Researchem (RIP) injected everyday, I had some pretty bad acne and I noticed it went down, my skin still looked a little rough, but I was pleased with the results and eventually purchased more.

I'm always one to experiment with new things and after watching a clip from Vigorous Steve

[]

I tried doing GHK-Cu intramuscular injections, and it HURT! I did 2.5 mg into my bicep and I could not move my arm for a solid day but I wanted to stick to it so I kept at it and didn't notice crazy muscle growth benefits of course but I figured it couldn't hurt (not literally.)

After that I started using higher doses, and let me tell you, this is where injectable GHK-Cu shines. At 10mg a day, I noticed my skin was literally glowing, I got compliments for it all the time, and I had completely purged my acne despite being on supraphysiological amounts of testosterone. My hair also had good coloring and I swear I was GLOWING! I loved my results so much that I increased my dose to 20mg because (although expensive) I wanted to max out the benefits of this peptide because the ROI is there. I also made sure to supplement with zinc because although it takes over 30mg a day of GHK-Cu to be at risk for copper toxicity, I still wanted to be safe.

While using 20mg a day of GHK-Cu injected, I wanted to see if I could get EVEN MORE out of this peptide so I purchased a topical formulation to use alongside the injectable. The scientific literature shows that topical can locally increase collagen synthesis by over 50% which is remarkable but I was never able to stick to it long enough to see significant results. I will definitely run the topical experiment again, but with my lifestyle, injecting it is so easier and saves me time.
With the injections, you can target specific areas to have more of an effect, it will still have benefits systemically, but the local area where you inject will have the most changes. Injecting in my bicep helped with the tendon pain I was having more than it helped with muscle growth in my opinion, so I tried some crazy things. I injected GHK-Cu into my face, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS, but I'm sharing my experience, and there's actually a video of me doing it on TikTok where I dropped the syringe while pinning it and it stayed in my face because the needle was in! I honestly didn't notice much local change and it was way too risky for me to even do again or recommend, but it was fun to try.

MY CRAZIEST GHK-Cu EXPERIMENT: I injected GHK-Cu into my MALE REPRODUCTIVE ORGAN! I did it because my friend was complaining that the post injection pain was bad and I wanted to prove a point, this was not for any legitimate reason. I don't usually get the post injection pain from GHK-Cu, or any compound for that matter because I take an IL-4 and IL-13 blocker for an esophagus disease I have, but let me tell you, after injecting 15mg (I think) of GHK-Cu down there, I could not walk normally for a couple days and I could not do ANYTHING without extreme pain. The skin locally did look noticeably "warmer" But other than that this was not worth it and I DO NOT RECOMMEND. I genuinely can't believe I did this but I will NOT be doing it again.
Drinking GHK-Cu: I've only done this a handful of times and oral GHK-Cu seems to just give me bad acid reflux so I won't be doing it again, experiences may vary from person to person.

After all of my experience, this is my current GHK-Cu protocol: 10-20mg GHK-Cu injected subcutaneously everyday.


@Nectar @TGUN. @tansel @Jordan Barrett @Petsmart
 
  • +1
Reactions: negative, Jordan Barrett, ChoppedArab and 1 other person
Mirin!

We need more people to share their experiences!
 
  • +1
Reactions: HexumReincarnated
Ive been taking 2.5mg a day for a couple months and my skin feels so fucken smooth and glowy sexy peptide
 
I started taking GHK-Cu over a year ago and it is honestly my favorite peptide. I've used low doses, high doses, topical, intramuscular injections, drank it, and injected it everywhere (yes, EVERYWHERE!)

There is a reason I inject so much of this beautiful blue liquid. It works, but you have to go about it in the right way, or else you will just end up wasting your money without reaping any of the benefits (Collagen Production, Barrier Repair, Skin Tone/Texture, Epigenetic Modulation, and Joint Health.) I started using 2.5mg of GHK-Cu from Researchem (RIP) injected everyday, I had some pretty bad acne and I noticed it went down, my skin still looked a little rough, but I was pleased with the results and eventually purchased more.

I'm always one to experiment with new things and after watching a clip from Vigorous Steve

[]

I tried doing GHK-Cu intramuscular injections, and it HURT! I did 2.5 mg into my bicep and I could not move my arm for a solid day but I wanted to stick to it so I kept at it and didn't notice crazy muscle growth benefits of course but I figured it couldn't hurt (not literally.)

After that I started using higher doses, and let me tell you, this is where injectable GHK-Cu shines. At 10mg a day, I noticed my skin was literally glowing, I got compliments for it all the time, and I had completely purged my acne despite being on supraphysiological amounts of testosterone. My hair also had good coloring and I swear I was GLOWING! I loved my results so much that I increased my dose to 20mg because (although expensive) I wanted to max out the benefits of this peptide because the ROI is there. I also made sure to supplement with zinc because although it takes over 30mg a day of GHK-Cu to be at risk for copper toxicity, I still wanted to be safe.

While using 20mg a day of GHK-Cu injected, I wanted to see if I could get EVEN MORE out of this peptide so I purchased a topical formulation to use alongside the injectable. The scientific literature shows that topical can locally increase collagen synthesis by over 50% which is remarkable but I was never able to stick to it long enough to see significant results. I will definitely run the topical experiment again, but with my lifestyle, injecting it is so easier and saves me time.
With the injections, you can target specific areas to have more of an effect, it will still have benefits systemically, but the local area where you inject will have the most changes. Injecting in my bicep helped with the tendon pain I was having more than it helped with muscle growth in my opinion, so I tried some crazy things. I injected GHK-Cu into my face, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS, but I'm sharing my experience, and there's actually a video of me doing it on TikTok where I dropped the syringe while pinning it and it stayed in my face because the needle was in! I honestly didn't notice much local change and it was way too risky for me to even do again or recommend, but it was fun to try.

MY CRAZIEST GHK-Cu EXPERIMENT: I injected GHK-Cu into my MALE REPRODUCTIVE ORGAN! I did it because my friend was complaining that the post injection pain was bad and I wanted to prove a point, this was not for any legitimate reason. I don't usually get the post injection pain from GHK-Cu, or any compound for that matter because I take an IL-4 and IL-13 blocker for an esophagus disease I have, but let me tell you, after injecting 15mg (I think) of GHK-Cu down there, I could not walk normally for a couple days and I could not do ANYTHING without extreme pain. The skin locally did look noticeably "warmer" But other than that this was not worth it and I DO NOT RECOMMEND. I genuinely can't believe I did this but I will NOT be doing it again.
Drinking GHK-Cu: I've only done this a handful of times and oral GHK-Cu seems to just give me bad acid reflux so I won't be doing it again, experiences may vary from person to person.

After all of my experience, this is my current GHK-Cu protocol: 10-20mg GHK-Cu injected subcutaneously everyday.


@Nectar @TGUN. @tansel @Jordan Barrett @Petsmart

Dih pin :feelsez:
 
Nice, I was wondering what is the best spot to inject so it has maximum effect on the face? I was thinking maybe the neck area? Will that be close enough?
 
Nice, I was wondering what is the best spot to inject so it has maximum effect on the face? I was thinking maybe the neck area? Will that be close enough?
Leg
 

Similar threads

Randomgrey/
Discussion GHK-CU
Replies
4
Views
39
aids
aids
slaybak
Replies
10
Views
49
fxresdz
fxresdz
shivwr
Replies
30
Views
273
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
kxrooooo61
Replies
4
Views
76
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
T
Replies
0
Views
49
Tosc
T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top