My girlfriend is FALSLEY accusing me of sexual abuce and now im on administratuve leave

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
I have a stay at home wife who never fulfilled her promise to have sex with me in a year of marriage so I got A girlfriend at work. She gave me a lot of attention at work while I was performing my duties which I tried to ignore but since I'm a married virgin I would be a cuck not to cheat at this point so I did.

My ex girlfriend and me been together for over 2 weeks now and she new from the beginning I was in a shit marriage... my wife doesn't know but she is about to especially if I get fired for this, or even prosecuted...

I'm so mad how she is lying saying I have been abusing her when I haven't AT ALL! she threw herself at me every single day and last week I snuck in some lonjeray for her to wear and she put it on and loved it. Then today all the inmates had a surprise cell check and my girlfriend didn't hide the lonjeray well enough so they found it and asked where she got it.. they threatened her with a week of solitary confinement if she didn't confess who brought it in and she said it was me. Not only did she tell the warden it was me but said I was "abusing her" the whole time we were together when she told me "I missed you I love you I want to be with you" and now she is saying this bullshit!!!!! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I don't have money for a loier I'm thinking about just telling them I quit before I can get fired or worse. If my wife finds out my life will get millions times worst!!!!!!

Last edited:
Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
I spent 3 months in the academy to have to quit within 2 months and be disgraced like this :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
Im gonna have to go back to delivering Dominos Pizza :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

thereallegend

thereallegend

Looks & Money
Brutal

We need all the youngcels to read this thread.

R

Ronnie

Gold
I have a stay at home wife who never fulfilled her promise to have sex with me in a year of marriage so I got A girlfriend at work. She gave me a lot of attention at work while I was performing my duties which I tried to ignore but since I'm a married virgin I would be a cuck not to cheat at this point so I did.

My ex girlfriend and me been together for over 2 weeks now and she new from the beginning I was in a shit marriage... my wife doesn't know but she is about to especially if I get fired for this, or even prosecuted...

I'm so mad how she is lying saying I have been abusing her when I haven't AT ALL! she threw herself at me every single day and last week I snuck in some lonjeray for her to wear and she put it on and loved it. Then today all the inmates had a surprise cell check and my girlfriend didn't hide the lonjeray well enough so they found it and asked where she got it.. they threatened her with a week of solitary confinement if she didn't confess who brought it in and she said it was me. Not only did she tell the warden it was me but said I was "abusing her" the whole time we were together when she told me "I missed you I love you I want to be with you" and now she is saying this bullshit!!!!! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I don't have money for a loier I'm thinking about just telling them I quit before I can get fired or worse. If my wife finds out my life will get millions times worst!!!!!!
didn’t read

P

pintolino

Gold
how are ppl falling for this larper? :lul::lul::lul: this account is from the owner of giant implants

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Godstar

reddit powt

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
stopped reading here. I will not waste my time reading the ramblings of a sub70 iq animal
Like you no how to spell. All words u can tell what I mean

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
Update I had to turn in my badge and she dropped her complaints

I got. Y job. Back at the dominoes as asst Mgr

LilChico

LilChico

الموت للغرب
LowIQ for banging an inmate

zv1212

zv1212

I will become lightweight champion of the world.
curlyheadjames

curlyheadjames

👄Lipcel👄
over for you jermy

GreenRay88

GreenRay88

Iron

KEK not reading but LOL