My girlfriend is FALSLEY accusing me of sexual abuce and now im on administratuve leave

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
I have a stay at home wife who never fulfilled her promise to have sex with me in a year of marriage so I got A girlfriend at work. She gave me a lot of attention at work while I was performing my duties which I tried to ignore but since I'm a married virgin I would be a cuck not to cheat at this point so I did.

My ex girlfriend and me been together for over 2 weeks now and she new from the beginning I was in a shit marriage... my wife doesn't know but she is about to especially if I get fired for this, or even prosecuted...

I'm so mad how she is lying saying I have been abusing her when I haven't AT ALL! she threw herself at me every single day and last week I snuck in some lonjeray for her to wear and she put it on and loved it. Then today all the inmates had a surprise cell check and my girlfriend didn't hide the lonjeray well enough so they found it and asked where she got it.. they threatened her with a week of solitary confinement if she didn't confess who brought it in and she said it was me. Not only did she tell the warden it was me but said I was "abusing her" the whole time we were together when she told me "I missed you I love you I want to be with you" and now she is saying this bullshit!!!!! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I don't have money for a loier I'm thinking about just telling them I quit before I can get fired or worse. If my wife finds out my life will get millions times worst!!!!!!

Last edited:
I spent 3 months in the academy to have to quit within 2 months and be disgraced like this :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Im gonna have to go back to delivering Dominos Pizza :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Kill the bitch killl your wife
And make a video of it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, Daniel Plainview, squirrelcel and 2 others
No that wood only make matters worst
You are already a monster in the eyes of society
Might as will become one what are you afraid of death?
You are dying slowly every day

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 20618
You are already a monster in the eyes of society
Might as will become one what are you afraid of death?
You are dying slowly every day
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Brutal

We need all the youngcels to read this thread.

U fucked an inmate 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16369, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
"Lonjeray"

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I’d fuck your wife while you watch

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
I have a stay at home wife who never fulfilled her promise to have sex with me in a year of marriage so I got A girlfriend at work. She gave me a lot of attention at work while I was performing my duties which I tried to ignore but since I'm a married virgin I would be a cuck not to cheat at this point so I did.

My ex girlfriend and me been together for over 2 weeks now and she new from the beginning I was in a shit marriage... my wife doesn't know but she is about to especially if I get fired for this, or even prosecuted...

I'm so mad how she is lying saying I have been abusing her when I haven't AT ALL! she threw herself at me every single day and last week I snuck in some lonjeray for her to wear and she put it on and loved it. Then today all the inmates had a surprise cell check and my girlfriend didn't hide the lonjeray well enough so they found it and asked where she got it.. they threatened her with a week of solitary confinement if she didn't confess who brought it in and she said it was me. Not only did she tell the warden it was me but said I was "abusing her" the whole time we were together when she told me "I missed you I love you I want to be with you" and now she is saying this bullshit!!!!! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I don't have money for a loier I'm thinking about just telling them I quit before I can get fired or worse. If my wife finds out my life will get millions times worst!!!!!!
didn’t read

how are ppl falling for this larper? :lul::lul::lul: this account is from the owner of giant implants

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19642

reddit powt

how are ppl falling for this larper? :lul::lul::lul: this account is from the owner of giant implants
Just like they falling for his meme page giant implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
stopped reading here. I will not waste my time reading the ramblings of a sub70 iq animal
Like you no how to spell. All words u can tell what I mean

Update I had to turn in my badge and she dropped her complaints

I got. Y job. Back at the dominoes as asst Mgr

LowIQ for banging an inmate

over for you jermy

KEK not reading but LOL