My girlfriend is pressing charges

Prolapsed Anus

Prolapsed Anus

Nattycel gang
First of all I want to clarify that any allegations against me are false. I didn’t intentionally hurt my girlfriend.

The other day she happened to trip up and fall head first into my fist after taking some cute couple pictures, and then as I tried to catch her fall her chin fell directly into my uppercut and I mistook her murmurs of pain for sexual moans so began fucking her to make up for hurting her.

Now she’s pressing charges and claiming I raped and beat her because she couldn’t take a good picture of my bicep peak. It’s so over for many men.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, chadpreetcel123, Achathin and 7 others
i wish you the best buddyboyo, it's a hard time to go through

• +1
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus
i wish you the best buddyboyo, it's a hard time to go through
Thank you bro. Only real men know id never hurt a woman without their consent.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Heirio, pisslord and 3 others
Beat her up for real so then she will be telling the truth

• WTF
press your nose onto her butthole and inhale deeply

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus, Yummyinmytummy and pisslord
rapes me softly

• +1
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus and pisslord
What's the latest on your grandpas prolapsed anus?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus, Ritalincel, pisslord and 1 other person
I say go to jail/prison

I've never had to hurt any of my ex girlfriends..

I told my last gf of 2 years that I would forgive her for anything but if I ever caught her cheating on me I would murder her and the guy

She was not creeped out but found it very loyal and "serious" :D

Use a voice recorder of some kind and try and record her saying something incriminating or contradictory to her story.

Good for her, you look like a rapist . She’s pressing charges because she sucked Chad dick once and keeps thinking of him so she wants to drop your ass

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
What's the latest on your grandpas prolapsed anus?
nattycel

• WTF
Reactions: nattycel
First of all I want to clarify that any allegations against me are false. I didn’t intentionally hurt my girlfriend.

The other day she happened to trip up and fall head first into my fist after taking some cute couple pictures, and then as I tried to catch her fall her chin fell directly into my uppercut and I mistook her murmurs of pain for sexual moans so began fucking her to make up for hurting her.

Now she’s pressing charges and claiming I raped and beat her because she couldn’t take a good picture of my bicep peak. It’s so over for many men.

Cringe @ this lame as fuck story tbh

• Ugh..

Delete your fucking account. If they find this they'll associate you with inkwells and thats all the proof they'll need.

Delete your fucking account. If they find this they'll associate you with inkwells and thats all the proof they'll need.
@Sergeant how much to delete my account? Sike I know the allegations are false and I have proof so it’s time to nail the bitch (with evidence not in a rapey way because I would never rape her I swear)

Brutal if you were chad she wouldn't even care if you killed her
Wait your girlfriend is actually pressing charges for something?

Brutal if you were chad she wouldn't even care if you killed her
Wait your girlfriend is actually pressing charges for something?
“muh” Chad. I eat that fag for breakfast. Ubermensch or death.

81826C96 BE38 4E27 AD39 39F1C061C60F