My girlfriend of two years broke up with me

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Long story short she’s been gone to some camp her church hosts for the past week. She told me she was going to come over tonight and stay with me as we haven’t seen eachother much lately.

I’ve been looking forward to her coming over all week, I text her yesterday telling her how I can’t wait to get drunk and have fun tonight as I was planning on getting food, alcohol, and then going to pick her up when she got in from her trip. She texts me and says she won’t be able to come over tonight as her parents wont let her stay out after she already told me she was coming over.

I told her I was tired of the bullshit and the saying one thing and doing another and that I had been having a very stressful week and had been looking forward to the weekend. She then sends me a massive wall of text about how she is breaking up with me, and that the relationship isn’t working, how she’s always worried about when the next time I’m going to get mad (jfl I have never yelled at her ever, called her names, hit her or anything abusive whatsoever, we have only had one legitimate fight in the entire two years) that, she has stuff to work on, that we don’t have the same goals, maybe sometime in the future yadda yadda yadda typical cliche breakup text jfl.

I know this had to have been partly brought about by one of her friends she went to the church thing with as she has instigated shit between us before. Either that or she cheated on me with someone else and the guilt is getting to her. I swear girls love drama.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, Zylk, forevergymcelling and 11 others
I was her first legitimate bf as well and took her v card, how long do you think before she is back on my dick?

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Dn rd, but the title made my day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, zeshama, comfortably dumb and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Zylk
Dn rd but

water topic title. women can never be trusted. those hoes aint loyal

• +1
Reactions: Zylk, ShowerMaxxing, Enlil and 4 others
Ngl boutta download tinder and see if I can get some pussy tonight

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16453 and Catawampus
Did read

Bro forget that hoe she cheated or she’s planning to. Simple logic

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
I was her first legitimate bf as well and took her v card, how long do you think before she is back on my dick?
Prob never bro. You were probably a good boyfriend, but bitches just get bored and want to sleep with other guys. Did you think you were gonna take her V card and she'll never want to experience other guys? In 2022?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: greeneyes, Jarate, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Did read

Bro forget that hoe she cheated or she’s planning to. Simple logic
I have my suspicions about this, she’s been distant for a couple months
Prob never bro. You were probably a good boyfriend, but bitches just get bored and want to sleep with other guys. Did you think you were gonna take her V card and she'll never want to experience other guys? In 2022?
You’re right, especially where she works at a coffee shop she gets hit on all the time by chads probably

I'd take time to reflect on what happened.
She got bored I think honestly, plus the influence of her friends probably telling her to dump me even though I’ve been nothing but a good boyfriend. Of course she would always think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence seeing as I’m her first bf she doesn’t know how good she has it.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, ShowerMaxxing, Xangsane and 3 others
She got bored I think honestly, plus the influence of her friends probably telling her to dump me even though I’ve been nothing but a good boyfriend. Of course she would always think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence seeing as I’m her first bf she doesn’t know how good she has it.
She’ll come back when she realises what she lost. But tell her to fuck off

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Catawampus
Nothing to understand, primitive hoe bro. Find yourself a HQNP:feelsokman:
I was her first though, and she was also my first but she didn’t know that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
A girl's friends are your worst enemy. They'll hang out with guys and invite her, change her perception of you, tell her she can do better etc. It's all happened to me. Im guessing you're really young im in my mid 20's I've seen it all

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ShowerMaxxing, hypergamy and 2 others
A girl's friends are your worst enemy. They'll hang out with guys and invite her, change her perception of you, tell her she can do better etc. It's all happened to me. Im guessing you're really young im in my mid 20's I've seen it all
Yea I’m 20, she’s 2 years younger. Fucking whores man

I was her first though, and she was also my first but she didn’t know that
you’ll be alright bro. Plenty of good girls, just put yourself out there again:Comfy:

• Love it
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Yeah man. Fucking fat whore friend that convinces her of sinister shit.

im sorry man it's not your fault at all

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, isis_Bleach and BlackLooks
avoid aids, have sex with hookers only

She likes someone else or most likely got with someone else already. It's over for your relationship

Don't worry my boy you'll make it

Long story short she’s been gone to some camp her church hosts for the past week. She told me she was going to come over tonight and stay with me as we haven’t seen eachother much lately.

I’ve been looking forward to her coming over all week, I text her yesterday telling her how I can’t wait to get drunk and have fun tonight as I was planning on getting food, alcohol, and then going to pick her up when she got in from her trip. She texts me and says she won’t be able to come over tonight as her parents wont let her stay out after she already told me she was coming over.

I told her I was tired of the bullshit and the saying one thing and doing another and that I had been having a very stressful week and had been looking forward to the weekend. She then sends me a massive wall of text about how she is breaking up with me, and that the relationship isn’t working, how she’s always worried about when the next time I’m going to get mad (jfl I have never yelled at her ever, called her names, hit her or anything abusive whatsoever, we have only had one legitimate fight in the entire two years) that, she has stuff to work on, that we don’t have the same goals, maybe sometime in the future yadda yadda yadda typical cliche breakup text jfl.

I know this had to have been partly brought about by one of her friends she went to the church thing with as she has instigated shit between us before. Either that or she cheated on me with someone else and the guilt is getting to her. I swear girls love drama.
Just act like you don’t care

@Catawampus how do you do bro

• +1
Yeah im gonna most probably break up with my gf of two years

• +1
Reactions: Enlil

you made a huge mistake. you should never get angry like that, it’s selfish. The problem in relationships is people try to control and own the other person

You should have kept your cool and been patient. I learned this the hard way with girls.Don’t get mad. If you handing gotten mad and let it slide, then you might still be with her now

But i’m sorry to hear that bro, and i know it’s frustrating when she told one thing and then changed her mind

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
The parents stuff is always lame, if a chick really wants to see you they’ll always go behind their parents back and find a way.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and GetShrekt
what happened to her