IMG 1151

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Saggitarian, New Technology and try2beme
Gook problems

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 27987
How old is the foid? If she is 18+ years old its over. She would of had 1-2 ex bfs, 6-10 fwb situations and 20 hookups. Then she will tell you she just had one bf and her body count is 1. JFL at believing that

How old is the foid? If she is 18+ years old its over. She would of had 1-2 ex bfs, 6-10 fwb situations and 20 hookups. Then she will tell you she just had one bf and her body count is 1. JFL at believing that
She is 15 and had 1 bf fosho

She is 15 and had 1 bf fosho
Ahhh makes sense then. Ignore what I said, foids tend to hit their hoe phase at age 16/17 and thats when their body count goes up. At that age she is probably telling the truth and the whole dick size thing is probably her being childish and trying to test you. If you have an average sized dick you should be fine. But she could be a size queen.

My Girlfriend told me I have the smallest dick she has EVER seen (I jokesd about being 4inch, I'm actually 6.5x5)

So for Context, she only had 1 previous Boyfriend and apperantly he was bigger than me, altough she later took it Back and said I'm not actually smaller I'm just wasn't properly hard that time, is that a reason to Break up or should I forgive her?
Fuck her ex raw and creampie him to establish domination

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
One girl once said that mine was the biggest she has ever since

Ahhh makes sense then. Ignore what I said, foids tend to hit their hoe phase at age 16/17 and thats when their body count goes up. At that age she is probably telling the truth and the whole dick size thing is probably her being childish and trying to test you. If you have an average sized dick you should be fine. But she could be a size queen.
She can't even take my dick from some positions she is NOT a size quern

@Blackgymmax

kidnap her ex and fuck him in front of her

If he doesn't moan, just kill them both.

• JFL
@drop @TRUE_CEL @Beastimmung

@drop @TRUE_CEL @Beastimmung
Are you fat or something? There’s no way you can be the smallest at 6.5” x 5”, she’s trolling. You’re above average in terms of length and girth. Or I’m coping because you dickmog me.

Are you fat or something?
do you think that he has to push his fat away to uncover his dick? :lul: this only happens to planet-sized people

:tiny:

do you think that he has to push his fat away to uncover his dick? :lul: this only happens to planet-sized people

:tiny:
He’s clearly above average though. Even if the other guy was 8”, at 6.5” he’s only 1.5” smaller.

• +1
Reactions: New Technology
He’s clearly above average though. Even if the other guy was 8”, at 6.5” he’s only 1.5” smaller.
Bro you know how much 6.5 vs 8 is? Thats like 20%, if my gf's ex was 6'8ft she would think me being 6ft is small

Are you fat or something? There’s no way you can be the smallest at 6.5” x 5”, she’s trolling. You’re above average in terms of length and girth. Or I’m coping because you dickmog me.
I'm 13%bf

This Story is so brutal Most people don't even believe it

I wrote that guy askig him how big his dick and he said "bigger than yours, are you gay?"
Well if he said it then it's probably true-- he might have more information about you on the subject. I think you should believe that claim.

Well if he said it then it's probably true-- he might have more information about you on the subject. I think you should believe that claim.
He doesn't even know who I am so I doubt he knows that

Bro you know how much 6.5 vs 8 is? Thats like 20%, if my gf's ex was 6'8ft she would think me being 6ft is small
The square cube law means that 1.5 inches of dick is like 200% more volume so he's rigth. OP this is really bad, her previous guy stuffed her with 2x the volume of your penis. I don't know what I would do if I were you

Leave her. That simple. She doesn't care about you. Women know how sensitive men are about this shit. It's bad enough these fuckin' cunts circumcise us when we are born, only to think they got some right to dictate "bodily autonomy"/"my body my choice" to us. Leave her. Or better yet, cheat on her and let her know. Put her in her fucking place. You deserve better.

And it's kinda cuckish for you to even be asking.

The square cube law means that 1.5 inches of dick is like 200% more volume so he's rigth. OP this is really bad, her previous guy stuffed her with 2x the volume of your penis. I don't know what I would do if I were you
Lucky they never had Sex, only blowjobs

Leave her. That simple. She doesn't care about you. Women know how sensitive men are about this shit. It's bad enough these fuckin' cunts circumcise us when we are born, only to think they got some right to dictate "bodily autonomy"/"my body my choice" to us. Leave her. Or better yet, cheat on her and let her know. Put her in her fucking place. You deserve better.

And it's kinda cuckish for you to even be asking.
I cheated twice but she said if I Cheat again she will leave, so my Plan is to Cheat tell her, Block her, then make the Girl I cheated with my gf

He doesn't even know who I am so I doubt he knows that

Here's what you need to do OP:

Create an exact replica of your penis, then melt it down to form it into a cock sheath for yourself. That will approximate the size of her ex's penis, but you should add 10% more volume for good measure. Use that cock sheath to fuck her because that's how much size you need to fully satisfy her and take the place of her previous partner as the biggest. If you do absolutely anything else, it's fuckinng BEYOND OVER for you forever

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Lucky they never had Sex, only blowjobs
I didn't see this message, but you should put the cock sheath I mention above in her mouth, then

I didn't see this message, but you should put the cock sheath I mention above in her mouth, then
I'm not 100% Sure, she did Take it Back and now she says I'm acc longer, the First time she blew me it was in a train Station bathroom so chances I wasn't fully hard

I don't know If he even is bigger tbh, she is denying it with her life

I don't know If he even is bigger tbh, she is denying it with her life
I already told you that he knows more than you so you should believe him that his dick is bigger than yours. Trust me bro... you need more volume. For sure, if she was really feeling stuffed by you she never would have said that your dick was her smallest.

If you just follow my advice from above it will solve your problem. Can you try it?

I already told you that he knows more than you so you should believe him that his dick is bigger than yours. Trust me bro... you need more volume. For sure, if she was really feeling stuffed by you she never would have said that your dick was her smallest.

If you just follow my advice from above it will solve your problem. Can you try it?
Shut the fuck up graycel, her ex doesn't know I exist he has no idea who has a bigger dick

Shut the fuck up graycel, her ex doesn't know I exist he has no idea who has a bigger dick
Please dude I just want to help you. I swear my plan will fix the problem that you're having. If you don't at least try to fuck her with 2x the volume you'll never know if that's the stuffing that she truly craves. YOU WILL NEVER SATISFY HER DEEP, DEEP DESIRES WITH YOUR tiny HALF OF HER EX VOLUME COCK.

She's used to interacting with penises that are as big as two of you, dude. You're miniscule compared to that!

Can someone back me up here? I don't want OP to go down the wrong path

My Girlfriend told me I have the smallest dick she has EVER seen (I jokesd about being 4inch, I'm actually 6.5x5)

So for Context, she only had 1 previous Boyfriend and apperantly he was bigger than me, altough she later took it Back and said I'm not actually smaller I'm just wasn't properly hard that time, is that a reason to Break up or should I forgive her?
Say her pussy is loose or some shit lmao, having a girlfriend is L in first place just ask ur snap ai to talk like a woman

Deserved for dating a non-virgin in the first place cuck. Astaghfirullah

• JFL
Say her pussy is loose or some shit lmao, having a girlfriend is L in first place just ask ur snap ai to talk like a woman
When breaking up I will tell her I never are her out because her Pussy Looks disgusting

• JFL
She is virgin retard
So she seen his penis but never had sex. You believe this lol? Just leave her for your sake and dignity but before you do tell her that her pussy looks deformed.

• JFL
So she seen his penis but never had sex. You believe this lol? Just leave her for your sake and dignity but before you do tell her that her pussy looks deformed.
Yeah she sucked dick

Damm im gonna tell her that I've eaten out pretty much every girl I ever had Sex with except hers because hers Looks ugly, that's brutal. Roughly as brutal as what she said

• JFL
Damm im gonna tell her that I've eaten out pretty much every girl I ever had Sex with except hers because hers Looks ugly, that's brutal. Roughly as brutal as what she said
Based. Stand up for yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 32804

jfl at believing these shit posts

Say: „for someone who has had just *1 bf* you are loose like a mother which gave birth to 9 children.“ and leave