My Girlfriend said I have the smallest dick she has EVER seen

D

Deleted member 32804

Silver
My Girlfriend told me I have the smallest dick she has EVER seen (I jokesd about being 4inch, I'm actually 6.5x5)

So for Context, she only had 1 previous Boyfriend and apperantly he was bigger than me, altough she later took it Back and said I'm not actually smaller I'm just wasn't properly hard that time, is that a reason to Break up or should I forgive her?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 27987, Zonar and 14 others
Break up or just use her for sex. Imagine asking on blackpilled forum if you should forgive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vinotinto2026, Skywalker, Deleted member 27987 and 19 others
gay with her ex to find out the truth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Zonar, Zeyn and 5 others
gay with her ex to find out the truth
I wrote that guy askig him how big his dick and he said "bigger than yours, are you gay?"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, turkproducer, CristianT and 15 others
I didn't say my size so he wouldn't know

rape her and cut her head off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, incel194012940, Zonar and 7 others
My Girlfriend told me I have the smallest dick she has EVER seen (I jokesd about being 4inch, I'm actually 6.5x5)

So for Context, she only had 1 previous Boyfriend and apperantly he was bigger than me, altough she later took it Back and said I'm not actually smaller I'm just wasn't properly hard that time, is that a reason to Break up or should I forgive her?
dnr but i caged at the title so thx for the laugh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1 and WeiWei
JFL it's over. Time for some BWC bull ravaging your GF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
That means she would cheat you on with a guy who has a bigger penis

If she actually "loved you" she wouldnt comment that shit that way

• +1
Reactions: vinotinto2026, Deleted member 27987, turkproducer and 8 others

lol leave her, she clearly doesn't have any respect for you if she told you that. And don't believe her backtracking cuz she wouldn't have said it in the first place if there wasn't at least some truth to it.

• +1
Reactions: vinotinto2026, The Thinker and Saggitarian
That means she would cheat you on with a guy who has a bigger penis

If she actually "loved you" she wouldnt comment that shit that way
Thats beyond brutal

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian, WeiWei and Chad69
Bump because I need more opinions/takes on this

That's the problem with foids having multiple partners before you. She wil ALWAYS compare you with them

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, 444, New Technology and 3 others
That's the problem with foids having multiple partners before you. She wil ALWAYS compare you with them
She only had a single Partner

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Sprinkles, Saggitarian and 2 others
give her little kisses and rub her belly

cuck

brutally over

cheat if u can or just break up with her. she doesnt respect u at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 14262
she has been ruined by 9 inch guy she wont even feel you

and jfl did she say it without you even asking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, WeiWei and Deleted member 14262
she has been ruined by 9 inch guy she wont even feel you

and jfl did she say it without you even asking
Yeah she said it without any Context at all, is that normal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, WeiWei and Deleted member 14262
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Zonar, wadsef and 6 others
Would it be smart to First search for a new Girl then Break up? I don't wanna be sexless for too long
no idea but that girl literally called ur dick small even tho no one asked
beyond disrespectful

when you had sex did she even make noise or was fish

• JFL
beyond disrespectful

The weird Part is we have Sex 3-4 Times a day and she often tells me that it's good

• Hmm...
beyond disrespectful

And that it Hurts her, she can't even do Doggy because she "feels too much"

And that it Hurts her, she can't even do Doggy because she "feels too much"
The weird Part is we have Sex 3-4 Times a day and she often tells me that it's good
she still called your dick smallest she ever saw its beyond disrespectful ngl
it would have been okay if ur the one who asked her but she said it without any questions

brutal

actually dont break up you have no gurantee you will find other girl

Last edited:
What a subhuman. JBW

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
JFL at this forum getting trolled by this greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and twilight
she still called your dick smallest she ever saw its beyond disrespectful ngl
it would have been okay if ur the one who asked her but she said it without any questions

brutal

actually dont break up you have no gurantee you will find other girl
As soon as I find a good replacement I'm Dumping her ngl

JFL at this forum getting trolled by this greycel
This unironically happend, it was the most brutal thing anyone ever said to me, by far

This unironically happend, it was the most brutal thing anyone ever said to me, by far
doubt it

nobody is that autistic to pm someones ex asking for their dicksize + ur imaginary girlfriend only saw 2 dicks and says ur the smallest she has ever seen? makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: wadsef
doubt it

nobody is that autistic to pm someones ex asking for their dicksize + ur imaginary girlfriend only saw 2 dicks and says ur the smallest she has ever seen? makes no sense
IMG 20230817 101225

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, wadsef and buflek
doubt it

I posted this pic 1 Minute after I read that there is NO way I could have faked it taht fast

I posted this pic 1 Minute after I read that there is NO way I could have faked it taht fast
und wo ist die antwort?

• JFL
oke vllt hast du recht

wer ist dupa? ausländer oder deutscher? deine freundin is eine schlampe digga selbst wenn du ein mikro schwanz hast sollte sowas keiner jemqndem sagen
Ich hab 16.5cm BP ka wieso die das gesagt hat. Sie hat sich 1000 mal entschuldigt aber es bleibt in meinem Kopf. Sie hat auch mal gesagt das ich Schluss machen soll weil es wäre ihr egal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and buflek
oke vllt hast du recht

wer ist dupa? ausländer oder deutscher? deine freundin is eine schlampe digga selbst wenn du ein mikro schwanz hast sollte sowas keiner jemqndem sagen
can u translate what happened i can't speak spanish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and RichardSpencel
Leon alt

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and buflek
can u translate what happened i can't speak spanish
i said „oke maybe u are right,

who is ‚dupa‘? german or foreigner? your girlfriend is a whore bro, even if u had a micropenis, nobody should say smth like this to you“

his whatsapp texts are just him asking how big his girlfriends ex dick is and he is laughing about it

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
If you dont break up now she will make you become a cuck that watches her and her bvll ex have deep and passionate sex. Her pussy belongs to him now. She is officially his property and he marked her with his 8x6 cock. Imagine the deep eye contact they have during sex

• JFL
If you dont break up now she will make you become a cuck that watches her and her bvll ex have deep and passionate sex. Her pussy belongs to him now. She is officially his property and he marked her with his 8x6 cock. Imagine the deep eye contact they have during sex
They never had Sex, she only blew him

They never had Sex, she only blew him
Is that what she told you? Poor guy. She is probably cheating on you right as we speak with his 8 inch cock. Leave her if you dont want to suffer as a cuck

Is that what she told you? Poor guy. She is probably cheating on you right as we speak with his 8 inch cock. Leave her if you dont want to suffer as a cuck
She already deleted that guys number they don't fuck

She already deleted that guys number they don't fuck
Stop coping man. If you don’t want to get hurt you leave her. You really think they don’t talk anymore? Why would she talk about his dick and compare it to yours if she doesn’t think about him? One “come over” text from her ex and it’s over for your relationship