My girlfriend said "shitskin"

D

Deleted member 67900

White HTN 6'4 8x5
When she said that I was light in my eyes, a htb+ racist white girlfriend. Just no way. HOW DID I WIN THE FUKIN LOTTERY IN LIFE SO HARD, WTF DID I DO HAHAHAHAHAA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LVZZO, GabachoCopium, noobs and 18 others
Based femoid.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72684 and mayo mogger
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and (In)CelibatePsycho2
tales from his schizo head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, sexchat, spark and 25 others
my gf also hates ethnics 😁

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, goobermaxxing17, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Everyone is racist towards Indians in 2024 not sure why you’re surprised

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, PrinceofDarkness and Funnyunenjoyer1
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 53670
my gf also voted for far right party amd is racist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, poopoohead and no-mogger-no-cry
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
the furthest right from big partys in germany still

if npd was bigger we wouldve voted that
of course german cucks "vote" fucking jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, wishIwasSalludon, noobs and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73905, poopoohead, PrinceofDarkness and 6 others
of course german cucks "vote" fucking jfl
Germans decide on which grift to vote on meanwhile niggers break through homes and kill white people, low inhib pill

When she said that I was light in my eyes, a htb+ racist white girlfriend. Just no way. HOW DID I WIN THE FUKIN LOTTERY IN LIFE SO HARD, WTF DID I DO HAHAHAHAHAA
tales from the slums of moscow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, MA_ascender, Jova and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noobs, shia.jihadist, Raydolf_Peatler and 7 others
shes german
Does she know that you're slav?

If she was truly a nazi she would've never dated you

I'm calling tales tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, narcissist_volcel, Deleted member 73905 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and mayo mogger
Does she know that you're slav?

If she was truly a nazi she would've never dated you

I'm calling tales tbh
Nah she said all other german guys are lame asf polish guys are better (she actually said that) im not surprised tbh germans are cuck incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and hopecel
Nah she said all other german guys are lame asf polish guys are better (she actually said that) im not surprised tbh germans are cuck incels
Quit larping buddy

Nazis also hate polish ppl

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, PrinceofDarkness, Jova and 3 others
what else are you supposed to do fucking retard
blud thinks hes based and not one of us after browsing r/conspiracies for 2 hours.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Deleted member 1140
Quit larping buddy

Nazis also hate polish ppl
Why would germans hate poles, weve lived right next to each otherfor 1200+ years, there are indians, niggers, filipinos, mestizos, we have more in common than almost 99% of groups.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Why would germans hate poles, weve lived right next to each otherfor 1200+ years, there are indians, niggers, filipinos, mestizos, we have more in common than almost 99% of groups.
Yeah you're probably larping as usual 💀💀💀

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, PrinceofDarkness, try2beme and 1 other person
Because poles attacked first and caused Germany to go ER on everyone

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and hopecel
Because poles attacked first and caused Germany to go ER on everyone
what "caused" germany to go ER was the ussr, if youve ever read hitler that was his main problem, he called it a jewish head in mein kampf.

hitler wanted to ally with poland and attended pilsudski's symbolic funeral when he died, his attack on poland was strategic rather than hatred of poles, otherwise why did he want them to integrate to his society during ww2?

we fucking do hate polaks jfl we hate everything east from us retard

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, HTN_Mentalcel, poopoohead and 3 others
what "caused" germany to go ER was the ussr, if youve ever read hitler that was his main problem, he called it a jewish head in mein kampf.

hitler wanted to ally with poland and attended pilsudski's symbolic funeral when he died, his attack on poland was strategic rather than hatred of poles, otherwise why did he want them to integrate to his society during ww2?
Poles pretended to be friends and attacked Germany for no reason

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
we fucking do hate polaks jfl we hate everything east from us retard
says the guy that would let niggers fuck his german gf, why should i care what you say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73905 and timid
Poles pretended to be friends and attacked Germany for no reason
pretended? hitler was the one who suggested alliance with poland, we rejected.

pretended? hitler was the one who suggested alliance with poland, we rejected.
Imagine attacking someone who wants an alliance they should have stayed neutral at least

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
iu

Not so much that she specifically doesn't like Kangz, but that she doesn't automatically accept mainstream narratives.

Does your gf speak English? I thought you are Slavic(Polish). How do you say shitskin in Polish?

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and TsarTsar444
View attachment 2992181

slavic bbc in kraut pink arian pusi
Scholars estimate that of Poland's pre-war population of approximately 35,100,000 inhabitants, between 5.5 and 6 million people lost their lives during World War II (WWII), among them approximately three million Jews.

meanwhile germany started the war, fought against whole world and only lost 3 mil hahahaha

Scholars estimate that of Poland's pre-war population of approximately 35,100,000 inhabitants, between 5.5 and 6 million people lost their lives during World War II (WWII), among them approximately three million Jews.

meanwhile germany started the war, fought against whole world and only lost 3 mil hahahaha
your own women dont want you shut the fuck up they submit to polska, the holocaust is fake after ww2 all germans were killed and raped like babies might as well call them slavs too 17 million+ died

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 1140
your own women dont want you shut the fuck up they submit to polska, the holocaust is fake after ww2 all germans were killed and raped like babies might as well call them slavs too 17 million+ died
polish girls come here to marry german dicks

even polak girls know polak men are ugly as sin

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, PrinceofDarkness and hopecel