My goal for the next 10 years.

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,461
Reputation
17,412
My goal will be to get a good physique lean down looks max a bit and for the important part try to get rich to buy a big piece of land in Brazil and move there I really want to live in Brazil so I'm gonna try to do that hopefully that country doesn't get ruined the hard part is going to be becoming rich I don't even need to be a millionaire I just need to have a few hundred thousand in my bank account and a stable income which is still ridiculously hard to achieve especially with my horrible spawn point but I still have to try hopefully I achieve that before I'm 28.

@ICXCLuvr @couragecel @ibmh @Bipolar2Cel @buccalfatremoval
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dunc, ibmh, ecstazy and 4 others
Mine is to get married a blond beautiful girl and live together in peace
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
My goal will be to get a good physique lean down looks max a bit and for the important part try to get rich to buy a big piece of land in Brazil and move there I really want to live in Brazil so I'm gonna try to do that hopefully that country doesn't get ruined the hard part is going to be becoming rich I don't even need to be a millionaire I just need to have a few hundred thousand in my bank account and a stable income which is still ridiculously hard to achieve especially with my horrible spawn point but I still have to try hopefully I achieve that before I'm 28.

@ICXCLuvr @couragecel @ibmh @Bipolar2Cel @buccalfatremoval
nigga is living in iraq with good paying jobs getting like 300 bucks a month talking about a few hundred racks and moving to brasil, its over bud, karbala is as far as you’d go.
 
  • +1
Reactions: couragecel
  • +1
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy
My goal is to be the last person alive☠️🤝🎭

Brutal f*cking nihilism.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
nigga is living in iraq with good paying jobs getting like 300 bucks a month talking about a few hundred racks and moving to brasil, its over bud, karbala is as far as you’d go.
Nah bro I'm unemployed also don't crush my dreams like that I can do it it was between that and becoming a dictator this one was the more realistic option
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ecstazy and Bat
Nah bro I'm unemployed also don't crush my dreams like that I can do it it was between that and becoming a dictator this one was the more realistic option
you roping and reincarnating as saddam hussein is more realistic and than your bitcheass getting a few hundred grands and moving to brasil.
 
you roping and reincarnating as saddam hussein is more realistic and than your bitcheass getting a few hundred grands and moving to brasil.
I would never want to become that dumb ass dictator I would become better and trust me I will go to Brazil. Also if all that has a better chance than @KurdishMogger's bitch ass getting Kurdistan as a country so fuck both of you
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bat
I would never want to become that dumb ass dictator I would become better and trust me I will go to Brazil. Also all that has a better chance than @KurdishMogger getting Kurdistan as a country so fuck both of you
KurdishMoggers genes rape your arab subhuman genes
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
KurdishMoggers genes rape your arab subhuman genes
That nigga wouldn't do shit they got raped in 2017 they will never get a country even their hero bush abandoned their bitch ass
45117
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: couragecel and Bat
That nigga wouldn't do shit they got raped in 2017 they will never get a country even their hero bush abandoned their bitch ass
View attachment 5715481
keep talking about them becoming an autonomous country and be obsessed with them for their superior genes, they don’t need an autonomous country to rape your subhuman genes matey.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
My goal will be to get a good physique lean down looks max a bit and for the important part try to get rich to buy a big piece of land in Brazil and move there I really want to live in Brazil so I'm gonna try to do that hopefully that country doesn't get ruined the hard part is going to be becoming rich I don't even need to be a millionaire I just need to have a few hundred thousand in my bank account and a stable income which is still ridiculously hard to achieve especially with my horrible spawn point but I still have to try hopefully I achieve that before I'm 28.

@ICXCLuvr @couragecel @ibmh @Bipolar2Cel @buccalfatremoval
You love brazil? Jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: ibmh and ØUROBOROS
keep talking about them becoming an autonomous country and be obsessed with them for their superior genes,
What superior genes they are a joke it is literally a joke how dumb jurds are it is known by everyone in Iraq and I have much better genes than most people everywhere nonetheless Kurdish niggas jfl the only reason I'm not lhtn is because of bf and skin quality both are very fixable issues
they don’t need an autonomous country to rape your subhuman genes matey.
They don't mog shit if they were truly superior they wouldn't be such a shit ethnicity with no history present or future
45168
 
You love brazil? Jfl
I would only move there if I was rich. It has beautiful nature pretty cheap seems to have a nice future and a growing economy and if a major war or ww3 breaks out they are far enough from other countries to not get that effectived and are strong enough to defend their selves why wouldn't I want to go there
 
I have much better genes than most people everywhere
FUCKING CAGEFUEL, this coming from an ARAB HAHAHAHAHAHA
What superior genes they are a joke it is literally a joke how dumb jurds are it is known by everyone in Iraq and I have much better genes than most people everywhere nonetheless Kurdish niggas jfl the only reason I'm not lhtn is because of bf and skin quality both are very fixable issues

They don't mog shit if they were truly superior they wouldn't be such a shit ethnicity with no history present or future
View attachment 5715511
ofcourse arab retards from iraq would think that the kurds are dumb lol, nobody looks at themselves.
their genes are sooooo superior to subhuman arab genes it isnt even funny.
 
FUCKING CAGEFUEL, this coming from an ARAB HAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm an outstanding member a lot of Arabs have great genetics I'm one of them for the most part
ofcourse arab retards from iraq would think that the kurds are dumb lol, nobody looks at themselves.
their genes are sooooo superior to subhuman arab genes it isnt even funny.
Do you even know what Kurds look like? Imagine like the most ethnic looking mid or a Turkish nigga from turkey they look very similar most Kurds look like muts between Persians and Turks but way uglier. in fact what is your ethnicity?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bat
I'm an outstanding member a lot of Arabs have great genetics I'm one of them for the most part

Do you even know what Kurds look like? Imagine like the most ethnic looking mid or a Turkish nigga from turkey they look very similar most Kurds look like muts between Persians and Turks but way uglier. in fact what is your ethnicity?
Yes i do, i know plenty of kurds, i’m german.
 

Similar threads

Matrix88
Replies
60
Views
213
D02
D02
heightmaxxing
Replies
0
Views
14
heightmaxxing
heightmaxxing
_MVP_
Replies
2
Views
34
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
valentine
Replies
21
Views
153
MemorableMoron
MemorableMoron
volgograd009
Replies
26
Views
149
foxhead131
foxhead131

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top