My god folks are idiots, article on decline of sexual access for men in the mating market BONE_CHILLING get in here

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
The article is so stupid he uses self-reported data which is stupud because folks lie, then he says 20 percent of the men are having 60 percent of the sex. Then the article says lack of sex is because the decline of marriage. These folks are treating marriage and single people as two different mating markets as if both parties are on different planets, married people have affairs and cheat. I know because when i was on campus a older latina women showed me pics of her boyfriend then a two weeks later was trying to exchange numbers so we could fuck, one class she put her whole leg on top of mine and was laughing and smiling. Next semester i caught her in campus library rubbing on the abs of a male student was about my height and build. She said hi to me, then after the guy left she began chatting with me to see if we could fuck.

why folks keep bringing up delayed marriage for the reason, its a way to blame the majority of men by saying see your not getting no pussy because your not married. Mean-while married/un-married women are out there bouncing on the penis of a small pool of desired men. Then they bring up education, well no duh less attractive to average looking men are more likely to be excluded sexually and socially, what is their left to play video games, watch tv or study. Guys try to compensate for their looks by thinking if they get a good education they can get a good job and beta-provide for sexual access. Men who are above avg don't need to do that shit a decent looking or attractive construction worker/ city worker can get alot more sexual access without needing all this education.

The data about parents, well no duh being broke/poor and avg or ugly is alot worse so that means alot less chance for sexual access, a women rather bang a avg looking guy with a car and hes own place and decent clothes then a avg looking loser that is broke , has room-mates or lives at home and has basic clothes and no car.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
im hungry

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
The studies are done by nerds, obviously they won't know what causes decline in sex in men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 6128, SurgeryEnjoyer and 3 others
The studies are done by nerds, obviously they won't know what causes decline in sex in men
its like the men who write these articles are cluess he says 20 percent of the men are having 60 percent of the sex, he can't even do math. That would mean a large pool of women are fucking the same pool of desired men, regardless of age. Even more funny is their using data from self reported survey. When we have dating app data to show how women pick men, its foolish to say ohh its online it doesnt matter when 52 percent of pairings are now from online dating apps/websites.

When folks say thats not the real world thats online their coping. When you swipe on a women and she invited you to her place and sucks and fucks you those are REAL WORLD RESULTS.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, humanoidsub7 and Interested
i only go for 1/10 foids now.