My Gonial Angle & Jaw asymmetry (PHOTOS)

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
Retards will be perma muted.

The left side of my mandible and gonial angle is sharper. Not only in photos but also when I physically run my fingers through the bones.

Especially right here:

1671680381420-png.2007095

It feels like I have two different gonial angles which make my face assymetrical.

Left Side:

Right Side:

What's the best fix?

* Gonial angle implants?

* Custom BSSO (high cut)???

I'm not worried about the cost for any osteotomy as I'm insured fully in my country. For implants, I'm going to have to go to someone reputable (Dr. Y, Dr. Eppley, etc.).

Hop off this thread if you even THINK about fillers.

nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Hiro, Parf and 10 others
bdd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, crosshold, Basedtheticz and 3 others
Multiple-revolution spiral osteotomy

• JFL
Reactions: Sal
difference is all muscle

I have the same issue, my left masseter and gonion angle is better whereas right one is comparably worse. It's because of body asymmetries

difference is all muscle
First off, based avi. Secondly, I can touch my gonials and FEEL that my left gonial is more developed then the other and is at different angle. That can't be just fat. I feel the bone.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I have the same issue, my left masseter and gonion angle is better whereas right one is comparably worse. It's because of body asymmetries
So Chiro for us then?

Perfect posture and same palatee size on both sides

you look like the Easter island statues 🗿

How to achieve this and make sure about it?

Have you already bought Starecta? :unsure:
Has anyone had success with Starecta? It seems veryyy scamish

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Retards will be perma muted.

The left side of my mandible and gonial angle is sharper. Not only in photos but also when I physically run my fingers through the bones.

Especially right here:

1671680381420-png.2007095

It feels like I have two different gonial angles which make my face assymetrical.

Left Side:

Right Side:

What's the best fix?

* Gonial angle implants?

* Custom BSSO (high cut)???

I'm not worried about the cost for any osteotomy as I'm insured fully in my country. For implants, I'm going to have to go to someone reputable (Dr. Y, Dr. Eppley, etc.).

Hop off this thread if you even THINK about fillers.

I have the same problem (along with other asymmetry issues) because of a mandible shift caused by a posterior unilateral crossbite in puberty; in your case, the difference is so subtle that I can't tell the difference without autistically analyzing the two images. I saw a maxillofacial surgeon, and they said I could get implants for the gonial asymmetry, so there is a solution, but I would only consider it if you have other problems with your gonion, such as width or inward rotation.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I have the same problem (along with other asymmetry issues) because of a mandible shift caused by a posterior unilateral crossbite in puberty; in your case, the difference is so subtle that I can't tell the difference without autistically analyzing the two images. I saw a maxillofacial surgeon, and they said I could get implants for the gonial asymmetry, so there is a solution, but I would only consider it if you have other problems with your gonion, such as width or inward rotation.
Mind elaborating more? I might have the same tbh